Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2010, 01:05 PM   #1
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'll Be Your Huckleberry

First, let me begin with a sincere apology to the hobby community for any offenses I may have caused in a couple of recent co-ed posts. It was never my intent to harm anyone. I believe I have been misunderstood, however, I will take responsibility for my words and actions. I truly love this community and it has been a major part of my life for several years. So again, I apologize.

I am a true independent. I do not have a "handler", no one dictates my pricing, I set my rates as I choose. I get to say who, I get to say when, and I get to say how much. To me, that is all part of being an independent provider. I was briefly associated with a yahoo social group, I chose to bow out to focus on rebuilding. I can say that I was an independent then and still am.

I read with interest some unsubstantiated rumors of price fixing and of setting up the travelling ladies.

For the record, if there is price fixing going on, I have no knowledge of it nor have I been involved in it.

Rumors of out-of-town providers getting set up with fake dates and of providers refusing to give out-of-town provider vouches for the local gents have been rampant here since I have been a member.

For the record, I have no personal knowledge of either of these activities, nor do I condone them. I give references happily and quickly and always have. I am with Sophia, those who refuse references should be called out publicly.

*Personally, I think it's a sad day when you look around and realize that if you don't publicly address RUMORS, then you are assumed guilty. I believe that if there is truth to tell, then the one telling it has no reason to stay in the dark. Call it out, because you have nothing to hide. Of course, I did just that not too long ago, and was slammed for it. I get it, perhaps I could have handled it better, however, I have already manned up and apologized. I am living and learning as well.

I don't miss all of the "good ole days" back at the P, but I did enjoy opening up my computer and seeing the more lighthearted side of the hobby. I miss that.

Thanks for your patience, understanding and forgiveness.
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Maam'
I don't think anyone of character holds anything against you, I certainly don't. You're right, it seems sometimes that EVERYONE should have their own, private, board to rant on. That way they don't have to put up with the opinion of anyone else. LOL
Anyone that has issues, and there are some, should just chill, enjoy what's offered and look forward to the Lovely Days of Spring that are coming.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:51 PM   #3
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

I was also with this yahoo group and I agree that nothing shady was going on. It was just a place for ladies to post specials, photos, and sexual fantasies. Sadly, because this group has come under fire (unjustly I might add) I have to bow out too. For the record, I've never had a pimp and have never given anyone any of my money (except a once brief stint I had with agency when I was in college). Nor have I refused to vouch for anyone or only given my referrals to ladies in the marketing group. I refer the best lady for the job, in or outside this yahoo group. I refer ladies with good TCB, good hygeine, good reviews, and who have the look, age, body type, and menu that the client is seeking. But I give references to EVERYONE. It is my understanding that the same practices were being followed by everyone in this yahoo group. If it is found not to be the case, then I will be profoundly dissappointed.

I am still part of a couple of other underground hobby groups. Just as Whispers has his special lunches, there are hobbyists and providers who have come together to form circles of friendship that includes private social functions. I have been invited and attended such mixers in Austin and Houston. I wasn't being pimped. I have also been invited to back channel email lists -- again, not being pimped, just marketing myself in a different way to hobbyists who choose to find intel back channel and like to stick to people they know and trust.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
ChrisS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Maxeen,
I have read and reread the post u allude to. I don't think you need to apologize but appreciate you doing it. I think there are simmering resentments on this board with unresolved issues. I wish everyone would relax and not take this board so seriously. This is a hobby and supposed to be fun. It is a community with a simple purpose...to match hobbyst with providers. It is a fine "market". If you don't like it, don't buy it. Personal agendas beyond "fantasies" should be checked at the door.
I understand that the community is like family to many. Well, like all families, we have grudges, bitches and complaints and the Internet allows everyone to express themselves no matter how right or wrong they are. But in the end, if we don't all hang together, we'll surely hang separately (ben Franklin would love the application of his quote to the
hobby).
Now, who feels like a BBBj!
ChrisS is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:12 PM   #5
Guest041611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2655
My ECCIE Reviews

I was shocked to hear some of the erroneous things that are being said. Oh well you can't make everyone happy all the time.

The price fixing thing is laughable. Atta girl or not, a lady always knows what her time is worth.

I have always found referencing easy... there are a few out there that do not return the favor but that's ok, I just ask for another reference when those names come up.
I strive to return requests in a timely manner...sometimes they are returned within minutes.

I am independent and I run my own show... I succeed or fail based on my own decisions on how I market and conduct my business.

With eccie and other sites taking off I am finding the transition from the mother board is smoother than everyone anticipated. The spirit in which atta girls was created was to insure that the ladies stayed safe and the gents had a place to go till we all found a home. We were hoping to expand it with more of Austins ladies and create a workable network to ensure the communities safety.
In light of the rumor and innuendo I guess not.

I am not comfortable being perceived as some one who is not a team player. Like most of the ladies I know atta girl or not, I like Sophia refer based on what the gent is looking for, I do not exclude any of the lovelys as I feel very lucky to be a part of the Austin scene. So I guess back to business as usual... I can be found here and around...

Happy hobbying and stay safe.
Guest041611 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #6
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Was atta girls created for all providers or just a select few?..I only ask because I never heard that name until today .....
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #7
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not exactly sure what is going on around here? The rumors being spread about this group are unfounded. I joined this network group when the motherboard was going down. It was for the purposes Sensual Sophia mentioned above, nothing more. I am very sorry if my involvement in this group has offended any of my friends, provider or hobbyist. I really don't feel the need to defend myself about this price fix thing or not giving references. Not quite sure what that is all about? Most any lady knows I am provider and reference friendly. I have only had drama with one provider here, and that was between the two of us. I have always always been Indy. No one controls me or makes me drink poison kool aid lol! I did work for an agency briefly. I am still on good terms with them! People will believe what they want to believe, and there will always be gossip. My motto is " It's none of my business what others think of me!" You can't please everyone all of the time like Dee said. I just wanted to address this issue. As of today, I will no longer participate in the group. I maintain respect and friendship with the providers in it. For those of you who could careless...sorry for taking up so much space! Now, lets get back to having fun please! This place has become alot like high school for me. I was a loner then, and have become a loner now!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #8
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

The yahoo group was NEVER intended to exclude anyone. It was an IDEA we had to figure out when ASPd crashed and left us all alone. Once we got it off the ground we wanted to open it up to MANY more. How could we invite more while it was still being figured out? And as you see, it was a wise choice or more girls would've been caught in the crossfire.
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:08 PM   #9
Mojoxer
Registered Member

Default Atta girls

This is the first place I ever saw the 'ATTA Girl' reference http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ckpage/3247018.

It seemed to imply some sort of club or something, but since I don't know any of the parties involved (no one had ever said they were an Atta Girl or not) it didn't mean anything to me...
Mojoxer is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #10
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I know your purpose was to explain yourself and and move on, not have this thread spin out of control so I will be brief.

Most groups get into trouble because of a single individual. As they say, "One bad apple spoils the whore bunch." I think attagirls may had fell under the "guilt by association" term.

I can relate. I use to associate with Monk and Spud. Then everyone thought I had this massive dong, went through 16 magnums in a 1hr session, & had a caring and compassionate side..............all of which is a total lie. Shesh, this guilt by association thing is brutal.
atxbrad is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #11
nuglet
Valued Poster

hmm. Guilt by association? Guilty of WHAT? Who did anything wrong? What is alleged to have happened? I have only seen implications and innuendo, nothing definitive.... so I'm just gonna have to relegate this to "rumor". Seems to be a lot of that lately.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:27 PM   #12
Guest041611
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Brad bring your massive dong over I just stocked up on mags and what a cool 69th post!!
Old 03-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #13
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
It was an IDEA we had to figure out when ASPd crashed and left us all alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
It was just a place for ladies to post specials, photos, and sexual fantasies. Sadly, because this group has come under fire (unjustly I might add) I have to bow out too.

That doesn't seem to jive with most of the group being a part of H*O*M*E other........

With that site and others it doesn't seem to make sense that you had to create a new group for the purpose you are claiming it to be for....

Just doesn't make sense......

It's been boring lately... I'll stick with the conspiracy theories for a while!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
First, let me begin with a sincere apology to the hobby community for any offenses I may have caused in a couple of recent co-ed posts. It was never my intent to harm anyone. I believe I have been misunderstood, however, I will take responsibility for my words and actions. I truly love this community and it has been a major part of my life for several years. So again, I apologize.

I don't miss all of the "good ole days" back at the P, but I did enjoy opening up my computer and seeing the more lighthearted side of the hobby. I miss that.

Thanks for your patience, understanding and forgiveness.
I think if you had stopped with just the above...... You would have gone a long way towards mending fences with some folks......

Unfortunately.... The other issues will cloud what could have been an excellent post..... You should have started a separate thread for the "clearing the air stuff"

JMO
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:12 PM   #14
Guest041611
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Just doesn't make sense......

I am sure it is no mystery as to why you don't get it... it was about safety a concept you have made clear you don't get.

To the Austin ladies... our intent was to build something we could all benefit from... to the way it has been received obviously we have nothing to invite you to.
And we are back to the drawing board.
I am thankful that eccie took off the way it did and there is some semblance of order to our fantasy world.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:16 PM   #15
sexykitten72
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17544

There is a lot of things that dont make sense around here... First, girl, thanks for postin. It takes some balls and some class to come out on this board... some people don't have a whisper of decency. Not sure what you are apologizin for, but it was clear to me you are being kind and doing the right thing. I agree with the Nuglet about people of character. pay no never mind to those without. By the way, my granddad was telling me astory... this bored is good for storys, as I have read many here... you dont need the truth, just a whisper of "IMO" and saying "I meant it in general and stuff" Anyway, back to granddad's story... in his town there was a bully. he was twice the man graddad was, because granddad weight 200 pounds, if you catch my drift.... anyway this guy they said was a bully, used to follow the little girls around and scare them... he thought it was funny. then one day, he stopped simply scarring little girls, he started to try and help them out.... by helping them out, i mean he would find young women not making a lot of money... talk real nice to them,,, treat them to dinner,,, talk them up real good. I cant say how young, cause everyone in my story is over 18... but this is just a story... anyway, this guy without a whisper of integrity used to have sex with them, give them money and when he got tired of the young women, would hand them over to his friends so they could have sex with them and give her money.... MODS, If I use the word PIMP as a VERB, is it name calling? Back to the story... this rather large fellow with a small part would find girls that didnt know a lot about the birds and bees and corrupt them and then give them to hiss friends to have sex with, and then he woud find another girl, cause he could not stnad the thought of having sex with the girl once his buddy had had sex with her.... soe he likes to do that and then go home to his wife who made him wear ladies underclothes while cleaning the house.... anyway.. that is just a story my graddad used to tell,,, it is on topic, because yoyu wnated to hear about the light hearted nature of the board and IMO that is light hearted and NOT REAL.... but, it is true that some people will complain if you hang them with a new rope.....Keep on posting, sister. looks like there are a couple of real nice guys here and a couple that just dont get it, or at least that is what THEY said. I dont know.Peace out.
sexykitten72 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women