Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35552
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2017, 03:48 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Claire's biz seems slow.... She's been posting more than usual... Some of you boy scouts should consider seeing her....

Lot's of things to consider that could make you want to see her....

1) She is a repeat performer on the bareback list and the Central Texas BB List... Do a Search here on ECCIE and you can find a picture she posted after getting cream pied....

2) Are you shy and can't muster up the courage to see her? Go see Claire and tell her some things about you... She will get the details out to lots of people during pillowtalk, having a drink or playing Cards against Humanities.

3) She can discuss matters with you some of the whores can't.... She's "one of the guys" with a Mandle to keep herself up to date....

Plenty more reasons.....

This threAD brought to you by Observing.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 04:59 PM   #2
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Cough it up,Hotshot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Lot's of things to consider that could make you want to see her....

1) She is a repeat performer on the bareback list and the Central Texas BB List... Do a Search here on ECCIE and you can find a picture she posted after getting cream pied....

2) Are you shy and can't muster up the courage to see her? Go see Claire and tell her some things about you... She will get the details out to lots of people during pillowtalk, having a drink or playing Cards against Humanities.

3) She can discuss matters with you some of the whores can't.... She's "one of the guys" with a Mandle to keep herself up to date....

Plenty more reasons.....

This threAD brought to you by Observing.....
Who is her Mandle?
Don't act like a weasel and drop my name/handle in little bitty red letters in your post.
Man up and state your case.

burden of proof
phrase of burden
the obligation to prove one's assertion.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:16 PM   #3
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I'm sure her business is fine. Too bad some of the other gals who are more sensitive are probably not doing as well. But that is funny isn't it. Call them names and then try to cause financial problems? Shame on you again silly.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:45 AM   #4
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

ive never seen her name on the BB list and can find no picture of her being barebacked.

but then again that wont matter since you had had a grudge against her for a long time.
almost as if your obsessed...
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:05 AM   #5
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DAYYYYMMM Whispers. You just can't BUY this level of promotion and copy!!! I'm jealous, I really am. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!

Let's see...(drums fingers against lips)...what ammo could Whispers use to destroy, ahem, I mean promote, ahem I mean destroy my business?

I was kicked out MENSA for failing the "Would You Gargle Neil de Grasse Tyson's Baby Batter?" (I answered affirmative)

I broke Mata Leon's hip in an Indian Leg Wrestling competition. (ripped the entire muther off in truth. That's why he's always such a bitchy little pinecone. Sorry Mata. Send me the bill for that prosthetic mmm'kaaay?)

I've faked every orgasm I've ever had with TS SL. EVERY. FUCKING. ONE. And she wears waay too much lipstick and Aqua Velva for my taste but that's just me.

I'm just trying to beat you to the punch Whispers, to "out" myself before you out me darlin'. Quick thinker. That's me.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:19 AM   #6
bachus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
DAYYYYMMM Whispers. You just can't BUY this level of promotion and copy!!! I'm jealous, I really am. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!

Let's see...(drums fingers against lips)...what ammo could Whispers use to destroy, ahem, I mean promote, ahem I mean destroy my business?

I was kicked out MENSA for failing the "Would You Gargle Neil de Grasse Tyson's Baby Batter?" (I answered affirmative)

I broke Mata Leon's hip in an Indian Leg Wrestling competition. (ripped the entire muther off in truth. That's why he's always such a bitchy little pinecone. Sorry Mata. Send me the bill for that prosthetic mmm'kaaay?)

I've faked every orgasm I've ever had with TS SL. EVERY. FUCKING. ONE. And she wears waay too much lipstick and Aqua Velva for my taste but that's just me.

I'm just trying to beat you to the punch Whispers, to "out" myself before you out me darlin'. Quick thinker. That's me.
I luv the humor...i need to meet you sometime....hopefully you will still be in business and have avoided being being targeted in a whispers attack thread
bachus is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:50 AM   #7
Miss Valentina
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bachus View Post
I luv the humor...i need to meet you sometime....hopefully you will still be in business and have avoided being being targeted in a whispers attack thread
WHISPERS. WOULDN'T. DARE!!!! (points saggy titty OIO liver spotted shakey arthritic finger not-so-menacingly at Whispers)

Lol
Old 04-30-2017, 09:50 AM   #8
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

Quote:
I've faked every orgasm I've ever had with TS SL. EVERY. FUCKING. ONE. And she wears waay too much lipstick and Aqua Velva for my taste but that's just me
there isn't enough lipstick in the world for that pile of pusillanimous porcine putrefaction.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:53 AM   #9
Miss Valentina
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Holy fuck that's some damn good alliteration.
Old 04-30-2017, 10:15 AM   #10
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

This is a straight-up attack thread by Whispers, a pretty vicious one at that. What happened to not allowing personal attacks? He's not only attacking personally, he's clearly trying to damage her business. Pretty fucking low life... this is what happens when an "uppity provider" takes Whispers to task. If he can't beat her in an argument, he goes after her on a personal level.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 10:30 AM   #11
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

I agree. It is a straight up attack thread by whispers who wants to hurt CSB. He thrives on hurting women, humiliating women and doing everything her can to mess with their money. With that said, he is allowed to continue with this behavior because he didn't break the letter of the rules. Just the spirit. That's really unfortunate.
Old 04-30-2017, 10:31 AM   #12
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

https://youtu.be/RqyBzXYZPoM
Old 04-30-2017, 10:42 AM   #13
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

Quote:
Holy fuck that's some damn good alliteration.

i consider that high praise from the epitome of eruptive erudition
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 11:15 AM   #14
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

It's very obvious who the females are that scared that Whispers and SL.
Old 04-30-2017, 02:06 PM   #15
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
This is a straight-up attack thread by Whispers, a pretty vicious one at that. What happened to not allowing personal attacks? He's not only attacking personally, he's clearly trying to damage her business. Pretty fucking low life... this is what happens when an "uppity provider" takes Whispers to task. If he can't beat her in an argument, he goes after her on a personal level.
Unfortunately that seems to be the scumbag wild west that this forum has become (note: the adjective "scumbag" refers to the current tennor of the board--if anyone thinks certain individuals are scumbags, that is their opinion, not necessarilly mine)--with the complete acceptance of such by the mods here. If Whisper or SL posts it, it by definition is humor and not an attack.

Obviously the definition of "polite" and "personal attack" is different in Texas.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women