Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #1
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Local M&G-Guys Only

I myself would like to put a face to some of the BCS guys and have a nice BS session. Anyone interested? Personal experiences with various members could be discussed freely. And if there are any Texas Holdem fans perhaps we could get up a group for playing.

PM would be the best way to handle this IMO.
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #2
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

With 43 views and no response perhaps an expansion is in order.

So how about a M&G to include all locals, guys and gals?
Old 03-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #3
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

GAC,

The concept is sound. Perhaps the main concern is the access to and the control of information that need be gathered. (Security, Privacy, Safety)

The SA and Austin (as well as other cities) M&Gs are successful for one very big reason. The person that coordinates them owns his own hobby board, used to be a mod on a previous board and has been in the hobby for a very long time. He owns the list. He has personally met many providers and hobbyists over the years and he has a big stake in protecting the info gathered.

The notion that any novice hobbyist, will have a list - may be a little disconcerting. Nothing personal, it applies to anyone in your particular situation.

An unsolicited idea would be to have a local provider, who has already verified numerous area gents, to be the "keeper of the list". She already has much of the info needed and has a more vested interest in keeping the list secure.

I personally think you would have a greater chance of successfully pulling off a M&G if you enlisted someone like Aria to handle the RSVPs and security check in for your function.

Personally, while I have never met her, I would have no problem having her take my RSVP and walking up to her at the social and identifying myself as OldSarge. Her picture, description, website and reviews are all out there. As a well-established verified provider, she would have more than a vested interest (and experience) in discretion and protection of the info.

No offense, but frankly, no one knows who you are, nor have met you (other than a handful of ladies).

ECCIE does not sponsor “socials” or M&Gs. The ones that are held, were long established before ECCIE was even a board. They remain viable because of the attendance. The attendance happens because people trust the list keeper and because it is a great way for hobbyists and providers to meet one another.

Opening a B/CS meet and greet to the ladies may well be a viable option. When I attended in SA, several years ago, we had a private venue and the gents paid and the ladies were free. This covered the rental and the snacks. We had a private open bar and that was quite successful as well. There are several places in B/CS that would be perfect to rent out. I don’t think you could ever pull off a social in B/CS that was not a private venue.

The socials held at public places are a little different and are a pay as you go affair. The ladies attend, as the gents are all active hobbyists and introductions get made and the ladies end up with new clients.

I you want to go back to a hobbyist poker night, (men only), you may consider hiring a provider / hostess to keep the roster and RSVPs as well.

Not trying to be critical at all, just helpful in my suggestions. I commend you for your interest and efforts. Frankly, I would love to see B/CS pull off a successful social.

As you placed this in CoEd, perhaps you can place a poll, “Would you attend a social in B/CS”
Definitely Yes, Definitely No, Maybe Yes, Maybe No and “I would attend if all my security concerns were met”

What say you B/CS ladies and gents? If “all your security and privacy concerns were met” would you, in general, attend a PRIVATE social event in the area? If no, what is your biggest concern?

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #4
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Great info Sarge. How about starting that poll?

I''ll contact Aria and see if she would be willing to host.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #5
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee_a_cee View Post
Great info Sarge. How about starting that poll?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=700669
Guest062716 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women