Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2024, 07:58 AM   #1
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default E Jean Carroll Name being Defamed

Defame
verb
past tense: defamed; past participle: defamed

damage the good reputation of (someone); slander or libel.
"he claimed that the article defamed his family"

I figured it out what the problem is why the Democrats and the MEGA's have problems communicating on this site. You guys are so deranged and filled with hate that the Good Joe Biden won the election you can't see straight and when anything happens to Bone Spurs Trump you guys like a Piranha go into a frenzy. You guys need to read every separate case of why Bone Spurs has to pay such high settlements.

He had to pay 83.3M dollars for Defaming E Jean Carroll. The rape case is over. He won't shut the fuck up. He was found guilty from a Defaming Jean, Rape case was already settled for around 5M.

Some of you go through Rants, Raves, and posts 10 posts without anyone else even getting a chance to join in with you hate and anger.

Let it go.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 08:23 AM   #2
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

A little bit off topic, but I remember in the 90s and 2000s when message boards were popular, they allowed for open discussion and you didn't need to make a new thread to continuing discussion, just because you were slightly off topic.. Imagine, discussing multiple points and perspectives overall related to the same thing. Mind blowing. But now we are making dozens of topics to avoid points. We are all degenerates.

But anyway, Trump lost the first lawsuit because he raped her. That was decided by the court that he was guilty. Interesting, MAGAs still support a rapist. I wonder if they would feel the same if their spouse or adult daughters were raped by Trump?

Now, the second lawsuit for defamation was filed - and Trump lost again. And he keeps slandering her because he doesn't know when to quit.

Two separate visits to the court house. One where they declared Trump guilty of rape. The second where they declared Trump guilty of defamation.

These are FACTS that were found true by a jury of their peers. Anyone who continue to fight against this is being frivolous. You need to respect the law and the rulings of the court. Just because they rule against something that you like doesn't mean that the guilty party is still in the right.

Oh wait.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 08:42 AM   #3
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Those are, by no means, facts.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 09:20 AM   #4
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post

Trump was found guilty for the accusation of rape, as well as for defamation. That is the fact I'm referring to.

I'm not an investigator, judge, or lawyer, so I can't comment on if he is guilty of the crimes or not (though I believe that he is), but I was referring to the verdict.

Yea, upon re-reading my last line that doesn't make much sense, would edit that it I could. Sorry for the confusion.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 09:47 AM   #5
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Of course you believe it, because you’re to intellectually lazy to dig into the character and motivation of the accuser. There’s no reason whatsoever to take this woman’s word for anything, let alone any evidence at all. You simply don’t like the guy so are easily manipulated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Trump was found guilty for the accusation of rape.
That makes no sense. I can’t tell if it’s a grammatical issue or lack of understanding.
Old 01-29-2024, 09:48 AM   #6
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Fact. Welcome back, J.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 10:32 AM   #7
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

$83.3 million will be a drop in the bucket for trump...

when compared to the $300+ million coming from the NY fraud trial later this week
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 12:27 PM   #8
Cody69
BANNED

Maybe when Trump told Billy Bush of grabbing them by the pussy he was talking about E Jean Carroll. ET cut off all of the conversation. So he must have been bragging of grabbing E Jean by the pussy.
Old 01-29-2024, 03:41 PM   #9
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Except he didn’t say anything about grabbing anyone by the pussy. He made a true statement about how women respond to men of wealth and fame.
Old 01-29-2024, 06:52 PM   #10
Cody69
BANNED

Quote:
Except he didn’t say anything about grabbing anyone by the pussy. He made a true statement about how women respond to men of wealth and fame.
I love it how you guys translate of what Trump meant. FUNNY
Old 01-29-2024, 08:42 PM   #11
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

It's amazing that the magas will twist facts, make up bullshit, and makeup any excuse to try to protect the insurrectionist treasonist traitor & sexual abuser tRump. He was convicted by a jury and it cost him 5 million. He couldn't keep his mouth shut. It cost him another 83.3 million dollars. Now maga wants to shamefully parrot the radical far-right wing extremist media and the lying-ass insurrectionist treasonist traitor & sexual abuser tRump. They are just a pathetic basket of deplorables. bahahahahaaaa ��
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 10:39 AM   #12
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

True of false- did trump say "Grab em by the pussy"?

I'm betting E.Jean might have forgotten all about that till the boasting braggart decided to mouth off and got caught on mic, and on video boasting about his commments. (remember when Melania said- "oh that's just locker-room talk". I wonder if she think's it funny locker-room talk now-. E.Jean Carroll. should walk through Mar-a-Lago and point at stuff and say- That's mine, ...and that's mine.....and thats' mine.

Put it all in a dumpster and light it on fire.- LOL Defamation cured.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 04:41 PM   #13
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
True of false- did trump say "Grab em by the pussy"?

I'm betting E.Jean might have forgotten all about that till the boasting braggart decided to mouth off and got caught on mic, and on video boasting about his commments. (remember when Melania said- "oh that's just locker-room talk". I wonder if she think's it funny locker-room talk now-. E.Jean Carroll. should walk through Mar-a-Lago and point at stuff and say- That's mine, ...and that's mine.....and thats' mine.

Put it all in a dumpster and light it on fire.- LOL Defamation cured.
... So you want her to commit arson at Mar-a-Lago??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 05:06 AM   #14
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
I love it how you guys translate of what Trump meant. FUNNY
It doesn’t require translation, it’s what was said.

“And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

That’s a true statement. Women are whores to wealth and fame, be it Trump or Ryan Gossling. You don’t like the guy so want to shoot the messenger, regardless of the validity of the message
Old 01-31-2024, 12:43 PM   #15
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

There's a reason why Ryan Gossling can grab 'em by the pussy. And no, it's not the same reason trump can do it. Not the same pussy, either. trump can't even grab E. Jean's old snatch for less than $83 mil

tommy156 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women