Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2023, 03:38 PM   #1
Benny_Up_The_Road
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default Pitching a cosplay / outfit to a provider

To be honest, I’m really surprised I didn’t make a post about this before.

I’m big into Conventions and cosplay, and I’ve only ever pitched the idea to one provider one time before and it was “okay” but I didn’t know if that was a common thing to ask for. Not costumes per se, more specifically cosplay with a bit of roleplay? After my first experience, I never really tried to pitch it again.

But I was wondering if anyone knew how to ask a provider to cosplay for you in a proper manner. When I did it last time, I rolled the dice on the costume size and got it right. I felt awkward asking her for her measurements.

The idea of some cosplay fun still excites me and I went to a lot of conventions this year and now the fantasy has just been flying in my head rent free.
Benny_Up_The_Road is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 05:14 PM   #2
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What if you gave her some ideals of what costume you like and she can pick out the size that would fit her best ?
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 07:14 PM   #3
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

An easy way to "give her ideas of what costume you like" is to show her on a web site. Show her several of what you like, and ask her what she would like to wear. Part of "wearing it" is to play in character. So give her a chance to chose a character she would like to play in. Let her select her size, and then you order it for your next session.

Benny - Sounds like fun. The most I ever do is bring panty hose and a blouse for her to wear, and for me to rip apart.
I don't think there's any problem asking about measurements, except for weight. I don't care about poundage, but she probably does.
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 05:26 PM   #4
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Over Coat with no under wear under.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 10:11 AM   #5
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OP what would the costume be you love to see a provider in ?
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 01:15 PM   #6
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossyWillson View Post
Over Coat with no under wear under.
On a great slim tight body, not trying to be disappointed 😂
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 09:43 PM   #7
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Trying to find a Hinata to your Naruto? I can understand that.
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 07:05 AM   #8
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

All you have to do is ask, the worst a provider can do is say no and you move on. I mean, it is not like you are asking her if you can shove a bowling pin up her ass during BCD!

I have several ladies that over the years, I have bought outfits for and took pics of them posing in those outfits, and still do. Back when pics were are thing you could do in reviews, most of my reviews contained a few pics of the shots I did.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 08:56 AM   #9
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cosplay is super fun, I was a very detailed Wonder Woman (cons+bcd) over the past few years but sadly tailoring my leather to be smaller these days is annoying. She is on pause.

Amazon has a plethora of decent ones, that involves a wish list or guessing. May I share my secret?

There is a year-round costume store in Fort Worth, it's also a magic shop (I have strange hobbies). "Magic etc/ Fort Worth Costume" warehouse size full of slutty, fun, weird costumes.

Make a date of it, you can offer the costume in exchange of the social time or keep the costume as memorabilia.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 02:56 AM   #10
cosoj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I went to Tokyo in September for the first time, and noticed hundreds of young attractive women in cosplay costumes on the streets. What is the deal? Are they trying to make money posing with tourists, or are they providers?
cosoj is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 09:10 PM   #11
secondHandNews
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosoj View Post
I went to Tokyo in September for the first time, and noticed hundreds of young attractive women in cosplay costumes on the streets. What is the deal? Are they trying to make money posing with tourists, or are they providers?
Most of those girls are high school kids pushing back against the establishment, attempting to stand out in a society that prides itself on its homogeneity, or fishing for attention simply because the outfits "look cute." You might've also noticed the boys dressed like "punks" from the 50s, having pompadours and sporting leather outfits. I'm sure some of them make money from tourists but it's highly unlikely that they are overt providers. The yakuza tightly control that business anyways, or at least they used to.
secondHandNews is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 01:28 AM   #12
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally LOVE to cos-play/roleplay..... I've actually went to comi-con and got the opportunity to meet Danny Trejo last time I attended.

I also cam on the side, which is another reason why I have so many costumes and outfits. Camming is where I truly get to let loose and have fun with it!

I've had many clients throughout my time providing, request that I show up/wear costumes ranging from a sexy schoolgirl to a naughty nurse all the way from wonderwoman, to a provocative policewoman, (saving the world, one cock at a time lol) then on another occasion i dressed as a bangin belly dancer. Then of course there was that infamous Ms.Claus scene, amongst many others !!!

Clients who are interested, usually write/pm me and inquire what kind of outfits/costumes I already have or they let me know what kind of fantasy or detailed roleplay they have in mind to see if I have an outfit that I can accommodate or that'll fit the part. If not, they ask if I can acquire one or they just ask me what my sizes are. On other occasions, the guy will just bring one (or several) new outfits that he has on hand, to gift me, should they fit and I end up liking them.

I don't think most providers, if any, would get upset if you inquired their sizes, (I wouldn't at least)....but it can't hurt to ask.

Nonetheless,

I truly hope you find what you're looking for (and sooner rather than later) luv. All of you deserving gents should have a nice little gift to unwrap for yourselves this Christmas, if not I'm sure you can get yourself some deliciousness delivered

-xoxo Deja
Deja Tha Doll is online now   Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 06:56 PM   #13
Fritz52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
I personally LOVE to cos-play/roleplay..... I've actually went to comi-con and got the opportunity to meet Danny Trejo last time I attended.

I also cam on the side, which is another reason why I have so many costumes and outfits. Camming is where I truly get to let loose and have fun with it!

I've had many clients throughout my time providing, request that I show up/wear costumes ranging from a sexy schoolgirl to a naughty nurse all the way from wonderwoman, to a provocative policewoman, (saving the world, one cock at a time lol) then on another occasion i dressed as a bangin belly dancer. Then of course there was that infamous Ms.Claus scene, amongst many others !!!

Clients who are interested, usually write/pm me and inquire what kind of outfits/costumes I already have or they let me know what kind of fantasy or detailed roleplay they have in mind to see if I have an outfit that I can accommodate or that'll fit the part. If not, they ask if I can acquire one or they just ask me what my sizes are. On other occasions, the guy will just bring one (or several) new outfits that he has on hand, to gift me, should they fit and I end up liking them.

I don't think most providers, if any, would get upset if you inquired their sizes, (I wouldn't at least)....but it can't hurt to ask.

Nonetheless,

I truly hope you find what you're looking for (and sooner rather than later) luv. All of you deserving gents should have a nice little gift to unwrap for yourselves this Christmas, if not I'm sure you can get yourself some deliciousness delivered

-xoxo Deja
Here comes Deja the Nurse with her wicked thermometer!
Fritz52 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women