Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40394
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Paying for sessions via Credit Card...What do you think?

Hello everyone! I wanted to find out what you all thought about paying for a session via Credit Card.
I recently acquired the ability to do so myself...and I was wondering if any of my eccie peers had any thoughts on the subject.
I researched carefully in choosing the company to handle the financial transfer...and decided to use pay pal...

"PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. The service allows people to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 110 million active accounts in 190 markets and 25 currencies around the world,"

https://www.paypal-media.com/about
https://www.paypal-media.com/awards

After opening the PayPal merchant account, I then utilized the PayPal debit Master Card and connected it to the account so that payments would load directly onto the debit card from the account. I was then able to link a payment option onto my website. I am pretty pleased with how it all worked out so well, felt much more secure with PayPal than I did installing one of the card readers and apps to my smart phone.

http://merciannamondragon.net
http://www.merciannamondragon.net/donations--faq.html

I do hope that this will be more convenient and my clients feel secure in using it.

What have you experienced hobbyists? Providers who accept credit cards...has it been profitable? I am very curious to know what the community thinks about it...
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Mercianna, PayPal will likely become a problem when they figure out what the payment is for. As will most credit card processors. Read the fine print in your agreement with them (They seem to have a problem with proceeds derived from illegal sources, imagine that!) I have seen many reports of PP locking down ladies accounts and basically seizing the funds, leaving them with no access.

I'm sure some ladies will comment here with details.

You may want to study this link a little
https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?c...locale.x=en_US

Quote:
Prohibited Activities
You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

2. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods (e) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that are considered obscene, (g) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j) ,certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
And

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?c...s We May Take..

Quote:
10.3 Actions by PayPal - Restricted Activities.

If PayPal, in its sole discretion, believes that you may have engaged in any Restricted Activities, we may take various actions to protect PayPal, eBay, other Users, other third parties, or you from Reversals, Chargebacks, Claims, fees, fines, penalties and any other liability. The actions we may take include but are not limited to the following:
a. We may close, suspend, or limit your access to your Account or the PayPal Services (such as limiting access to any of your Payment Methods, and/or your ability to send money, make withdrawals, or remove financial Information).

b. We may contact Users who have purchased goods or services from you, contact your bank or credit card issuer, and/or warn other Users, law enforcement, or impacted third parties of your actions;

c. We may update inaccurate Information you provided us;

d. We may refuse to provide the PayPal Services to you in the future;

e. We may hold your funds for up to 180 Days if reasonably needed to protect against the risk of liability or if you have violated our Acceptable Use Policy;

f. We may take legal action against you; and
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:32 PM   #3
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

My experience with paypal is they will lock your account and tell you they will "hold" your money while they investigate you to decide just what they plan to do to you for using their family oriented site for illegal services. Get off paypal yesterday!
They eventually closed my account, banned me for life, and mailed me a check for the balance less a fat service charge.

I do accept credit cards but not through paypal or any association with them! Yikes!
FK is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:35 PM   #4
Purple Heart Companions
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 130412
My ECCIE Reviews

I have some ladies, that use Square CC, and have the money deposited into a bank account. It takes about 2-3 days for the transfer to go through, but there hasn't been any problems with them holding money or freezing the accounts. I will also say that they're business has increased since the start of the cc.
Purple Heart Companions is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

www.paypalsucks.com

Has anyone used the square?

www.square.com

I'm getting that, I think. Not sure.

I don't see having a credit card processing method being that much better than just accepting cash. But the issues that I've heard over the years with regard to paypal screwing their customers could fill a book.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #6
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Heart Companions View Post
I have some ladies, that use Square CC, and have the money deposited into a bank account. It takes about 2-3 days for the transfer to go through, but there hasn't been any problems with them holding money or freezing the accounts. I will also say that they're business has increased since the start of the cc.
We were writing at the same time. I have sent for one and I'm hoping that it's another method to get paid.

However, I do worry about charge backs. I wonder how common that would be?
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #7
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

This is pretty much considered a cash business. Most guys are looking to not leave a paper trail in the hobby.

So while by taking credit cards you may possibly gain a very small percentage of business, is it really worth the potential hassles and potential legal problems associated with it?

That's a business decision each lady would have to make.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #8
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! Thank you for the heads up. I will get rid of paypal. I have the square also...i am going to have the funds go to my netspend prepaid card vs. a bank. i was planning on doing that in the first place but pay pal was easier. lol I already have the reader and everything i need.
So I will get rid of paypal, use square...and tell everyone thank you for the adivce! yall saved me some bs i'm sure.
Old 06-24-2012, 03:05 PM   #9
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think that taking credit cards could come in handy in booking more multi hour and overnight sessions.
If not it won't be any skin off my back...at least i gave it a try.
lol
Old 06-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #10
grayturner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64
Default Stick with cash

As a merchant that accepts credit cards I know that a consumer has the right to deny charges to their credit card. At that time the bank issuing the card will start an investigation to determine that the charge is valid. When this happens to you how can you possibly defend the charge?

BBBJ 129.95
CFS 182.50

Cash....PRICELESS
grayturner is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #11
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

I actually use Paypal (that has never been shut down) and I have a merchant account, but there is a way to do anything. I wouldn't get rid of Paypal, but I would never let anyone I didn't trust use a credit card with me, especially in this industry. There is a way to keep your information private if you have a business account. The men that see me the most have my Paypal information, and send funds in preparation for longer dates, and because they don't like to just hand me money.

I agree with Chica Chaser that cash is king, and accepting credit cards is not bad. It's just something I wouldn't announce on my website or advertisements.

Someone posted this review of the Square, but I don't think it's for me.

http://www.cardpaymentoptions.com/cr...FYRgTAodXxx8oQ
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:10 PM   #12
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

PFP via CC: Couldn't a guy challange the charge and get it dismissed, claiming ID theft or something? We hear about ID theft and spurious charges all the time.
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #13
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
PFP via CC: Couldn't a guy challange the charge and get it dismissed, claiming ID theft or something? We hear about ID theft and spurious charges all the time.
They could, and the very reason you shouldn't allow anyone you don't know to use one with you. I would be wary of anyone (with the exception of established punters) willing to pay by credit card for a first encounter.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #14
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Cash On The Barrel Head

Cash on the Barrel Head is the only smart way to pay for a session or any other luxury.

Credit cards are always swimming around you like hungry sharks ready to devour you in interest charges.

. . . If you can't pay cash, then you really can't afford the luxury!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #15
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

Any credit card transaction can be charged back. All the guy or his wife has to do is call the credit card company or bank and say they did not authorize that transaction, then there's a freeze on that money either with square, or your account is suspended immediately with paypal.

There are adult merchant accounts out there, but they are a bit costly to get up and running. You should research "adult merchant accounts" and see what your options are.

Cash definitely is king.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women