Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47729
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2021, 06:20 PM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default Tucker: why can't we have this in America?

11:54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXujFNBV63I
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 06:46 PM   #2
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Dont believe it unless Tucker says so!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 07:14 PM   #3
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

And I just listened to Bill Maher ( I know, I know ) proclaim Tucker Carlson a heretic, for giving such a favorable interview to, in Maher's words, one of the most autocratic dictators ( 3 times elected BTW ) who runs no Gulags and whose worst crime seems to be that he spoke badly of Angela Merkel for letting a million Muslims into Germany which arguable changed their culture for the worse if you just don't count the left over Nazi's who seem to number in the hundreds of thousands if not millions.

Nothing Tucker Carlson said was a lie, if you heard one, prove it and the leader of Hungary sounded like one of the most sane, informed, articulate government officials, I have ever heard speak. I'm just incredulous at this discussion I'm hearing. WTF is Maher and the rest of these idiots talking about? And his biggest crime of all?

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/16/hungary-orban-opposition-coalition-election/

Quote:
The European Union will face an even bigger dilemma about how to approach the wayward member state, which it already sued this week over Hungary’s discrimination toward LGBT people.

Oh, my! He isn't willing, like the Biden administration and remember Elizabeth Warren telling us she would be sure to find the most qualified Transsexual to be her Chief of staff because we simply must have more Transsexuals in charge for God's sake!!!!

OH, OH, and you know what other transgression he has committed?

Quote:
The media ecosystem has also beenhollowed out after dissenting periodicals were pushed out and the remaining players bought by organizations loyal to Fidesz and its hard-line nationalism.The influential Central European University, which is funded by the billionaire financier and philanthropist George Soros, has been effectivelychased out of the country.

Good! He gets my vote on that alone!!! So he is not for turning his country over to Transsexuals and he hates George Soros!

Quote:
The coalition members will face the full force of Fidesz’s power. It’s likely their legitimacy will be questioned and they will be branded agents of chaos. Over the last decade, the government has assembled a rotating cast of enemies who supposedly threaten Hungarian values, including migrants, Soros, the LGBT community, and the EU.
And that's bad?

Quote:
In the 2018 election, Fidesz won49 percent of the vote. In second place, with 19 percent, was Jobbik, acontroversial party that claims to have abandoned its far-right roots and moved to the center. Its leader, Peter Jakab, will go up against Karacsony in the opposition primaries. But there is concern that Jobbik hasn’t completely abandoned its old ways. When the Hungarian parliament passed a law in June that included a ban on showing content containing homosexuality or gender reassignment to minors,

Again, get's my vote!!!

Jobbik was theonly opposition party to vote with Fidesz. Karacsony still has faith: “Jobbik has moved back toward the center, while Fidesz has become much more extreme than Jobbik is.”

So, you are an extremist if you are against teaching CHILDREN about Homosexuality and by teaching, I mean promoting it as a perfectly natural alternative choice and you can really be any gender you want, excuse me, that you demand!

Quote:
“The regime is becoming increasingly ideological; we have seen that with every term,” Kreko said. “But Orban’s shift to a more extreme position [politically] makes us question where he will go from here” should he win.

In case you were wondering, the term "becoming increasingly ideological" refers to having center to Conservative principles and not this "wokeness crap" we see happening in American.

Hell, put the leader of Hungary against Joe Biden in 2024 and I'll damn well vote for him.

I'm so fucking pissed about this I could spit nails!!!! Tucker scores Again!!
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 07:23 PM   #4
winn dixie
Valued Poster

^^^^^^^

Good Post
Old 08-07-2021, 07:28 PM   #5
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

racist white supremacism
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 07:45 PM   #6
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Tucker Carlson is garbage. No one with sense gives a shit what he says. Those without a kick of sense hang on his every word to know how to think.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 10:36 PM   #7
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Tucker Carlson is garbage. No one with sense gives a shit what he says. Those without a kick of sense hang on his every word to know how to think.
Have you improve your IQ listening to the booger-muncher-and-chump...he is a fart smeller...cus he ain't a smart fella!!
DO TELL us his great contributions (none exist) and not ALL the DEBTtributions (ENDLESS) he has straddled this country with. Hell he'll thumbs this nose at the constitution and violated the oath he swore to uphold...WHAT A POS!! The Constitution doesn't mean SHIT TO HIM...HE GLEAFULLY SAY'S...FUCK THE CONSTITUTION and signs an UNCONSTITUTIONAL order that is a FUCKING DISGRACE...that's what you can expect form a TOTALLY INCOMPETENT creep like senile joe
And that's YOUR MAN!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 11:58 PM   #8
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Have you improve your IQ listening to the booger-muncher-and-chump...he is a fart smeller...cus he ain't a smart fella!!
DO TELL us his great contributions (none exist) and not ALL the DEBTtributions (ENDLESS) he has straddled this country with. Hell he'll thumbs this nose at the constitution and violated the oath he swore to uphold...WHAT A POS!! The Constitution doesn't mean SHIT TO HIM...HE GLEAFULLY SAY'S...FUCK THE CONSTITUTION and signs an UNCONSTITUTIONAL order that is a FUCKING DISGRACE...that's what you can expect form a TOTALLY INCOMPETENT creep like senile joe
And that's YOUR MAN!!
You have zilch to backup all that bullshit...
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 06:30 AM   #9
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Every bit a fact!

Did you miss your champion eating his booger?

biden the booger eater
Old 08-08-2021, 06:37 AM   #10
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Wrong. Biden admits it's not legal but he's doing it anyway.

President Biden told reporters at the White House on Tuesday: "Well, look, the courts made it clear that the existing moratorium was not constitutional...But, by the time it gets litigated, it will probably give some additional time while we’re getting that $45 billion out to people who are, in fact, behind in the rent and don’t have the money.”

You're a fascist propagandist. You will be the first one against the wall when this goes hot. Count on it.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 06:39 AM   #11
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Tucker Carlson is garbage. No one with sense gives a shit what he says.
His ratings disagree.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 08:41 AM   #12
oeb11
Valued Poster

J - accurate - good Sir
the desperation of teh DPST's shows in their name-calling, scatology, and intercourse synonyms - the resort of those with no cogent argument in debate.

Such a shame what Teachers Unions education does to the DPST proletariat.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 10:08 AM   #13
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

Then you better tell it to the people at CNN and MSNBC because Tucker Carlson is ALL they can talk about after that interview, wall to wall coverage!

Old 08-08-2021, 10:09 AM   #14
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

Then you better tell it to the people at CNN and MSNBC because Tucker Carlson is ALL they can talk about after that interview, wall to wall coverage!

Bil Maher practically dedicated his entire show to discussing Tucker.

Old 08-08-2021, 10:20 AM   #15
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
And that's YOUR MAN!!
If This is your attempt at Senseless babble you succeeded. Still doesn’t mean Tucker is less garbage than I originally stated. But clearly you listen to him.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women