Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Erie > Encounter Reports - Erie, PA
Encounter Reports - Erie, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2021, 06:28 PM   #1
Ckeck420
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Encounter: Amazing Lisa

User ID: -
Date: 1/22/21
Name: Lisa
Phone: 4123940331
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: In call hotel west side
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj,DATY fs
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde and brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 115 pounds,small petite, long slender legs, tiny bum and nice D bolt ons.
Recommendation: Yes
Ckeck420 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 10:33 AM   #2
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

ITS INTERESTING HER PHONE WASNT BLOWING UP,U 1 OF THE LUCKY 1'S LOL&SHE DOES RIMMING &ANAL TOO WELL I EXPERIENCED THAT SIDE OF HER SHES FREAKY
Blakeslee is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 06:11 PM   #3
SixtyPlus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Wrong Lisa?

Once again it becomes necessary to question the authenticity of Blakeslee's comments. I spoke to Lisa, the subject of this review, just a few minutes ago and she assured me she has never engaged in rimming or anal with him, either in his current or past iterations.

I think it's dangerous for anyone to make such careless remarks about a provider, possibly misrepresenting her menu of services and/or affecting the decision making of potential clients who may now expect a service that is not, in truth, offered. And all done just to get a laugh.

False braggadocio of this nature has no place on this forum or any other. Or perhaps he can be given the benefit of the doubt - maybe he just has the wrong Lisa?
SixtyPlus is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 06:44 PM   #4
Dn111
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixtyPlus View Post
Once again it becomes necessary to question the authenticity of Blakeslee's comments. I spoke to Lisa, the subject of this review, just a few minutes ago and she assured me she has never engaged in rimming or anal with him, either in his current or past iterations.

I think it's dangerous for anyone to make such careless remarks about a provider, possibly misrepresenting her menu of services and/or affecting the decision making of potential clients who may now expect a service that is not, in truth, offered. And all done just to get a laugh.

False braggadocio of this nature has no place on this forum or any other. Or perhaps he can be given the benefit of the doubt - maybe he just has the wrong Lisa?
I also spoke to Lisa about these activities that she's supposedly doing. but the points you made were very valid and correct points.
Dn111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 06:46 PM   #5
Dn111
Valued Poster

Quote:

SixtyPlus.. I don't know if you ever wondered this but I have what kind of man would want his butthole licked out? Never can understand that makes you wonder about the person.
Dn111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 02:07 AM   #6
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

ALL U GUYS ARE farces except 4 the reviwer,I STAND BY MY GOOD COMMENTS WOMEN DO CERTAIN THINGS 2 CERTAIN MEN ,MAYBE U MENS Hygiene ISNT UP.2 PARRRRR,THE DEBATE GOES ON &I TALKED TO LISA TOO &SHE SAID SHE DOESNT KNOW DN111 OR SIXTY PLUS ITS ALLWAYS 5SIDES 2A STORY LMAO
Old 01-25-2021, 02:16 AM   #7
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Default MAYBE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dn111 View Post
SixtyPlus.. I don't know if you ever wondered this but I have what kind of man would want his butthole licked out? Never can understand that makes you wonder about the person.
U havent experienced rimming in your life any true man loves it lol ITS ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD
Old 01-25-2021, 02:21 AM   #8
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Default NICE REVIEW CKECK

Quote:

&ITS THE RIGHT LISA SHE HAS A TATOO DOWN HER BACK SMARTY LOL SHE RIMS ME &I BB.DEEP IN HER BOOTY HOLE &LISA B.ALL UP MINES WITH HER TOUNGE ALL FACTS I KNOWN HER 4 10YEARS RESPECT IT
Old 01-25-2021, 11:14 AM   #9
luckyman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakeslee View Post
&ITS THE RIGHT LISA SHE HAS A TATOO DOWN HER BACK SMARTY LOL SHE RIMS ME &I BB.DEEP IN HER BOOTY HOLE &LISA B.ALL UP MINES WITH HER TOUNGE ALL FACTS I KNOWN HER 4 10YEARS RESPECT IT
Ummm, the tattoo down her back is in her pics, old ones especially. I also have been told by her that she has NEVER seen Blakeslee, DDOT or LPC or real life name of the 3 aforementioned. It's a shame the mods have not caught onto this yet
luckyman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 11:20 AM   #10
luckyman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Thank you for the great review
luckyman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 09:18 PM   #11
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Default YOUR WRONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyman1 View Post
Ummm, the tattoo down her back is in her pics, old ones especially. I also have been told by her that she has NEVER seen Blakeslee, DDOT or LPC or real life name of the 3 aforementioned. It's a shame the mods have not caught onto this yet
LIL1,LOL I STAND BY .MY COMMENTS ITS AMAZING HOW EVERY1 TALKS 2 LISA NOW LOL MODS NO U MEN R.FARCES. LIARS U HATERS MAKE IT Evident .i strike uP CONTROVERSY JUST WHAT THE KINGPIN ORDERED PAY ATTENTION 2THE REVIEW INSTEAD OF ME 24/7
Old 02-14-2021, 07:51 AM   #12
paintedbynumbers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Every two months or so I check the Erie threads as I come out that way and the fact that Blakeslee is still allowed to continue this shit is fucking awful. We have guys in Pittsburgh who get the ban for making comments about providers (which are true) to try to help each other out. But these Bullshit Blakeslee comments have been allowed to happen for years. Maybe we can get a mod to look into it deeper and fix things up for Erie???

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyman1 View Post
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 05:34 PM   #13
Guest072821
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

She told me the same thing about two years ago,she also told me that she would never see him. And she doesn't bareback or rim as he claims about her and pretty much all his reviews. I just don't understand how he is continually able to get away with bullshit reviews
Guest072821 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 07:30 PM   #14
paintedbynumbers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Certain people can escape the rules and others can't. The one thing that sucks universally about this board. The guy has derailed so many topics it makes it hard to read any post regarding Erie. You would think by now one of the 3 (yes there are at least 3 even though it says 2 at the top of the page) mods would do something by now. Having to skim through all the bullshit to find one or 2 legit reviews is frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA1969 View Post
She told me the same thing about two years ago,she also told me that she would never see him. And she doesn't bareback or rim as he claims about her and pretty much all his reviews. I just don't understand how he is continually able to get away with bullshit reviews
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 07:56 PM   #15
Rogerdevlin1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Painted, you are spot on with your comments.
Rogerdevlin1 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Lisa STG Erie 412 394 0331

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women