Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2016, 11:00 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Still Think We Know All About 9-11?

What's in the 28 pages?

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sen...ad-support-us/
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 11:07 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Dun dun DUNNNNNN!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 11:25 PM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

My guess is it's connected to Anwar al-Awlaki. He's the American Muslim cleric who housed several of the 911 hijackers in San Diego and then was basically given VIP credentials by Bush II, even speaking at the Pentagon about Muslim relations post 911. Later he and his 16 yo son were droned by Obama.

Bush's "unvetting" of al-Awlaki is probably biggest, most embarrassing cluster fuck of his administration. Hardly anyone talks or writes about it.

This is a real eye opener, parts are almost unbelieveable: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 12:38 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I think we'll learn a lot about the Saudi Royal family. And a cover up of Saudi involvement by the Bush, and now the Obama administrations. And then "our" President bows to them. Sickening.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:52 AM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Shall we play a game??? If, as you seem to believe, the Saudi's were up to their eyeballs in 9/11 intrigue, what do we do now? Many of the principals have died. Do we declare certain people personna non gratis, or do we drone them at the first opportunity.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 10:01 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Drone them, of course.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 10:56 AM   #7
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The Saudis are not our friends.
We buy their oil and sell them our weapons and they do not overtly attack Israel.

covertly, they fund terrorism and the drive to destroy Israel.

The idea that they still owe us for making them rich beyond their wildest dreams is long gone.
It well could have been The Soviet Union but we got there first.

They pretend to be our friends but really want us to shield them form the other radical Muslims that still remain pissed because they took more than their fair share of turns with the goat.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 10:57 AM   #8
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Milking the goat, no way I would use that as a reference to bestiality. That would be against the guidelines.
Old 04-13-2016, 11:43 AM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Milking the goat, no way I would use that as a reference to bestiality. That would be against the guidelines.
Lol, thanks for clarifying, 2pups! Ever notice how the goat herders say "aaaaaa" a lot?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:52 AM   #10
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
But of course ! We knew your reference to goats was about " milking " !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 02:36 PM   #11
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

There are some people that could interpret that in way that it was not intended therefore I made sure to clarify myself. The clarificat6ion was not intended for those that fully understand goat milking
Old 04-13-2016, 02:41 PM   #12
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
There are some people that could interpret that in way that it was not intended therefore I made sure to clarify myself. The clarificat6ion was not intended for those that fully understand goat milking
So you're making sure that they lyin libs unnerstand what you REALLY meant to say. Since not all of us have a press secretary like odummer does to translate what he REALLY meant to say to the lyin libs ! I got it ! But assup and EKIM will still figure that it was a swipe at THEIR , ahem, activities !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 04:25 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Shall we play a game??? If, as you seem to believe, the Saudi's were up to their eyeballs in 9/11 intrigue, what do we do now? Many of the principals have died. Do we declare certain people personna non gratis, or do we drone them at the first opportunity.
Are you thinking we should just just let it slide? We destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan over this. But we should just wave our finger at Saudi Arabia? Maybe ask them nicely to not do it again? I don't favor war, but if I did, Saudi Arabia would become a pane of glass.

But before we go too far, they should release the documents. Then we can cut off Arabia from the world, and imprison GW Bush, Cheney, Rummy and Powell for not telling us the truth at the time. They are genuine war criminals.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:40 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Are you thinking we should just just let it slide? We destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan over this. But we should just wave our finger at Saudi Arabia? Maybe ask them nicely to not do it again? I don't favor war, but if I did, Saudi Arabia would become a pane of glass.

But before we go too far, they should release the documents. Then we can cut off Arabia from the world, and imprison GW Bush, Cheney, Rummy and Powell for not telling us the truth at the time. They are genuine war criminals.
i also watched that 60 minutes segment. does not surprise me at all. i've posted here many times the Saudis were behind it. even without the release of the 28 pages, 60 minutes basically proved the Saudis were behind it.

and why not? a perfect setup for them. GW the cowboy used it as a pretext to invade Iraq, as the Saudis figured he would. We did their dirty work for them. in reality it didn't work out so well for the Saudis. yeah we got rid of Saddam for them, but Obama allowed Iran, another bitter enemy of the Saudi, to gain influence in Iraq.

because of Obama's mishandling of the Iraq exit, probably on purpose, ISIS rises. not exactly what the Saudis hoped for.

potentially, they are in more peril now than the status quo of Saddam. oops.

what do we do to punish the Saudis? kill them. economically of course. cheap oil is fucking them up economically. even if it means fracking, which is an environmental disaster, and any other non-oil based power source.

as for those "war criminals" COG, you realize that every senator who voted for invading Iraq is also a war criminal too? including the Hildebitch. does it matter that they were lied to on the premise? not really, they had their chance to refuse the evidence.

i do like your nuke 'em idea. Saudi Arabia is nothing but sand. what do you get when you subject sand to extreme heat? glass. lol.

if i might take a tangential tack here, if Truman, who was ultimately right to nuke Japan to end WW2, had the balls of Ronald Reagan, he would have threatened the Soviet Union to pull out of Europe or we would have nuked Moscow in 1945. no cold war, no Soviet Empire. simple.

what would the world today be like if the Soviets had not controlled western Europe from 1945 to 1991?
hmmm?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:11 PM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I haven't watched 60 Minutes in years. Or FoxNews, or pretty much anything on TV except local news in years. I do watch TV, but it's Netflix or the like, when I want to see something. I did watch a few debates. I do watch Game of Thrones, Vikings, Orphan Black, House of Cards and some others.

That went off topic. Yes, for continuing the lie, I'd prosecute Obama and Hillary, too. The Senators who voted for the war were more likely stupid than criminal, but I'd prosecute anyone who knew of the Saudi involvement before the gag order was in place. And I'd give the Medal of Freedom to anyone who leaks the pages to the press if the government won't do it. Now we know why Obama bowed to the King.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women