Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2012, 05:49 PM   #1
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default Is there a connection

I noticed the higher Romney rises in the pols the lower the stock market falls. Are investors skiddish about him? Or do they like Obama better?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
I noticed the higher Romney rises in the pools the lower the stock market falls. Are investors skiddish about him? Or do they like Obama better?
What's Romney doing in the pool in the first place, and what does "skiddish" mean? Is it similar to Yiddish? Are you typing with your feet?
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I am skiddish about your reply
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:09 PM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Do you think Trayvon "Martian" felt "skiddish" when saw Zimmerman's gun?
Old 05-18-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
Can I Play Too???
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52025

You are totally clueless as to what is happening with Greece, PIIGS, and the Euro. But, you are just the average American. So sad.

P.S. The word is skittish.
Can I Play Too??? is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I Play Too??? View Post
You are totally clueless as to what is happening with Greece, PIIGS, and the Euro. But, you are just the average American. So sad.

P.S. The word is skittish.
I'm still not clear on why Romney would "rise in the pools". Maybe it's some sort of Mormon religious ritual.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:40 PM   #7
jackbeingbad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The Euro crisis is about 2/5 of it, and the slow downs in the growth of India and China are about 2/5's of it. 1/5 is random local shit.
jackbeingbad is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:09 PM   #8
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbeingbad View Post
The Euro crisis is about 2/5 of it, and the slow downs in the growth of India and China are about 2/5's of it. 1/5 is random local shit.
I heard some commentator on Fox Business say the market was overdue for a correction. I personally think the stock market is a bubble being created by the Fed. People have no place to go but the stock market with interest rates so incredibly low; that can't last forever. I think there's a tsunami of inflation and much higher interest rates coming. Paul Ryan says we'll look like Greece in two years if we don't cut spending.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:19 PM   #9
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I heard some commentator on Fox Business say the market was overdue for a correction. I personally think the stock market is a bubble being created by the Fed. People have no place to go but the stock market with interest rates so incredibly low; that can't last forever. I think there's a tsunami of inflation and much higher interest rates coming. Paul Ryan says we'll look like Greece in two years if we don't cut spending.

Greece chose austerity and that is EXACTLY what Eddie Munster's Teapublican plan is. He seems to want to institute spending cuts/austerity as the only plan. LMAO! Welcome to the United States of Greece.

Yes! Let's choose to throw the country into a depression that may be bigger than the "Great Depression"! Wise choice, Munster fans!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:27 PM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Steven put your avatar back up. You got a little respect from it, Brother.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:03 PM   #11
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
I noticed the higher Romney rises in the pols the lower the stock market falls. Are investors skiddish about him? Or do they like Obama better?
I notice you went back and tried to correct "pools" so now it's "pols". You still got it wrong. The word is spelled polls. Don't get discouraged. It's a hard word to spell, after all it does have five letters. Also, if you're going to go back and correct your spelling, you should have changed skiddish to skittish. I probably shouldn't make fun of you because my spelling is pretty bad too, but seriously, you should try harder.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:30 PM   #12
Can I Play Too???
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52025

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post

Greece chose austerity and that is EXACTLY what Eddie Munster's Teapublican plan is. He seems to want to institute spending cuts/austerity as the only plan. LMAO! Welcome to the United States of Greece.

Yes! Let's choose to throw the country into a depression that may be bigger than the "Great Depression"! Wise choice, Munster fans!
Hey...We haven't seen growth since before 2008. We are past the double dip recession. Our debt to GDP ratio is worse than The Great Depression. Read something and throw out your tv because your EQ is suffering badly.

Can I Play Too??? is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:14 PM   #13
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post

so you'd rather that this country go into defecit spending with money we don't have????
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:16 PM   #14
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
no the stock market's behavior is more of a reflection of Obama.

Romney has no influence at this stage.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #15
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

The stock market is re-acting to bad economic data. If anyone knows a damn thing about stocks is that they are never a leading indicator of the current economic situation. The stock market is re-acting to the Greek/Euro issues as well as the less than stellar U.S. jobs reports. If the mainstream media would actually report the truth on the American job front, Romney would be way out in front. Technically, the jobless rate has dropped to a little over 8%. In reality, that drop is due to the shear number of people who have left the job market or those who are not working full time or those who are not working in the jobs that they should be working in. The real unemployment rate is somewhere around 10-11%. For use to have healthy economic growth, we need to create somewhere between 350,000 to 400,000 jobs per month. Right now, we are barely creating 125,000 jobs per month, and that is just simply a matter of population growth and not real jobs growth. Companies (in particular small business) will not create any new jobs until they know what the tax equation will be moving forward. The Bush tax cuts are set to expire at the end of the year. If they do, small business will not be hiring any time soon. Obama's whole wealth redistribution plan is putting a crimp on job creation. Until there is fiscal certainty in Washington, look for the economy to sputter along like it has for the past 2 to 3 years. A weak economy is Romney's best friend.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women