Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2020, 09:03 PM   #1
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91
Default ATL mayor call’s out nation guard!

Weekend violence, black on black crime.

And GO!
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 10:20 PM   #2
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Defund the police!

I say just institute the purge. One night a year.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 10:24 PM   #3
dallasfan
Valued Poster

There was the black driver that ran over the two white women with the black lives matter movement that was blocking the highway.

There was a lot of noise with that until they found out the driver was black and the victims were white. Then it kind of got sweep under the rug. I thought it was pretty ironic.
Old 07-07-2020, 07:11 AM   #4
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

8 year old black girl killed(shot) , by the peaceful protesters Just where is the OURAGE
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 09:30 AM   #5
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
There was the black driver that ran over the two white women with the black lives matter movement that was blocking the highway.

There was a lot of noise with that until they found out the driver was black and the victims were white. Then it kind of got sweep under the rug. I thought it was pretty ironic.
The unfunny part is that when the press found out that the driver was black... they stopped mentioning the driver at all and the headline became: Luxury Car hits/kills demonstrators.

Cause well we all know whitey drives LUXURY cars. And if you don't well it won't hurt if you just assume it was a white person that killed those demonstrators.

Good time to be black if you're thinking of being violent towards a white person.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 10:51 AM   #6
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

I believe this incident was in Seattle.

It should be a federal crime to shut down freeways for a riot. This is not a protest, it's a case of domestic terrorism.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 11:39 AM   #7
dallasfan
Valued Poster

There should be a memorial for the little girl in this area and they should be protesting against the blm group for violence against innocent victims. They want to protest for these people getting killed after committing crimes by the police then they better have a shrine for this little girl and her family.
Old 07-07-2020, 06:58 PM   #8
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

Come on! Where are all the liberals? 3 weeks ago it was racist and the right trying to divide the country. It took a weekend of widespread “black on black” violence to shut you up! Man that was easy, too bad you don’t care unless it’s a cop or white person! Shame on all of you! Dead is Dead, black, brown, yellow or red.

Your rights to bitch and moan are revoked, you failed to exercise you humanity and therefore have lost it!

What happened to George Floyd was horrible, I don’t anyone that doesn’t think so. What happened this weekend was beyond horrible and not a peep from you guys.

I guess we know what’s important to the left now, it’s not that BLM it’s who does the killing.
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 08:15 PM   #9
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:

Only seen this story on ABC National news. They never made any mention of race/colour/creed of driver or victims.
When I first saw the story, I thought the driver was lucky that a mob didn't kill him. Than seeing that people are talking about it, I watched the video again. It seems the driver is coming out of a curve. I.E. possibly could not see the road blocked. Seeing they haven't pressed formal charges (last *I* heard) possibly the DA is taking that into account.

I'm just glad I didn't get the info on who the people were and I hope the DA doesn't let the media hold sway on the charges.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 07:01 AM   #10
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
8 year old black girl killed(shot) , by the peaceful protesters Just where is the OURAGE
Five other unarmed black children killed by other black people as well last weekend...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 07:46 AM   #11
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

An Again no LSM outrage ,
Old 07-08-2020, 09:36 AM   #12
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

I don't know about you all, but I'm starting to sense a pattern.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 02:39 PM   #13
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

if the crime is anything other that white on black, it does not matter. No protests, no outrage for unfair treatment, no white privilege. The agenda by BLM is that blacks need reparations from whites and any other crimes do not fit.

Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 07:02 AM   #14
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Oh no Mr Bill not FACTS LSM is ignorant only hysteria will do
Old 07-09-2020, 09:57 AM   #15
The.Chef
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post

Thx for the chart, sir. A picture is worth a thousand words. Facts are uncomfortable but irrefutable.
The.Chef is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women