Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2011, 01:26 AM   #1
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Donald Trump for President!

...of whatever reality show he's doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF91Fzom9lM

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...18217224.html#
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:25 AM   #2
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Longer,

You've started a number of threads advocating candidates for President. Does that mean you're not happy with your man in the White House? I thought you'd endorse him for a second term. Or are you leaning towards Hillary? Maybe Chavez?
lakecat is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

The Republicans better come up with someone fast, list of potential is not that impressive. If things continue to show improvement, Obama will be tough to beat.
Why take a chance on someone else when staying the course, whatever it may be is safer? It's sad to think McCain and Palin were the best they could offer in 2008. On the horizon, retread Romney, Huckabee who is fading fast and may not run are the biggest names. Unless some new star steps out soon, Trump may be a good choice. He has money, name recognition, and plays the media like a fiddle.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:07 AM   #4
deacon
Valued Poster

lmao..if things continue to improve? what planet are you on? here ya go. what if things dont improve? what if unemployment is at 10 percent and gas is 5 bucks a gallon? obama will lose the nomination and you could beat him.
deacon is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:17 AM   #5
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Same planet you are, I think. If you're paying 5 for gas you're somewhere else. Things are gradually, very gradually improving overall, maybe not for every individual in this country. All it takes is a small improvement and a well
managed campaign and he will win. Unemployment is now under 10, gas is closer to 3 than 5. Both numbers still suck, but are not killers, yet.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:37 AM   #6
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Trump as President? He'd have to double the size of the White House for it to be big enough for his ego.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #7
deacon
Valued Poster

dont worry joe..its been streched out by obama. there isnt a bigger ego then obamas.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:08 PM   #8
deacon
Valued Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrFWYt1tjhU
Old 03-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #9
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I noticed that Hillary Clinton has been giving a lot of interviews lately and one question always comes up; are you going to run for President? It seems to me that the reporters are looking for a candidate.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #10
Longermonger
Valued Poster

That's a stupid, pointless video. Who cares how many times he said "I" in a one hour speech? Nobody. That's how you're supposed to give a State of the Union speech anyway. Would you have him refer to himself in the third person?

Deacon, Barak Obama is your President. If you're uncomfortable because Presidents of the United States have big egos, then I don't know how I can help you. Was movie star Ronald Reagan a humble man? No, humble people don't make a living having their face projected on 40 foot high screens around the world and then run for leader of the country. Humble people don't stand at a podium and give speeches to a crowd of thousands. Nor do they get on national television and talk for an hour to hundreds of millions of people.

Humble people don't have their own TV show on Fox news either. Or reality shows. If you really want to start a thread about which presidential hopeful for 2012 has the biggest ego...I'll be there ready to post pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon View Post
Old 03-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #11
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't gas jump up around 3.50 - 4.00 mark with Bush Jr. in office?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #12
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't gas jump up around 3.50 - 4.00 mark with Bush Jr. in office?
It sure did, but it had a lot of help from a natural disaster if I remember correctly
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Longer, you're not funny when you have a post that makes sense. But you are right on this one.

I don't think Gerald Ford had a big ego by presidential standards. And we all know how that worked out. Remember the WIN button?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:02 AM   #14
john_galt
Valued Poster

MsElena I have to chastise you. George W. Bush was the son of George H. W. Bush and he was no junior. Albert Gore Jr. was the son of Senator Albert Gore Sr. Barack Hussein Obama Jr. is the son of Barack Hussein Obama Sr. So George W. not a junior, Barack and Al were juniors. Some people try to use that as an insult against George W. and they are usually lazy or ignorant. So now you know. Please try not to be the former.

As for the posts, everyone who thinks they have the answers has an ego and actors have big egos. Some politicians and actors realize that they are not who they portray and don't have all the answers. Some actors just are professionals; Harrison Ford, Chris Cooper, Ronald Reagan, Ben Johnson, Glenn Ford, Jimmy Stewart, etc. Some politicians understand that they represent people and they don't rule over the people. They are very few and far between. I can't confirm one off the top of my head because I haven't met that many lately.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:06 AM   #15
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan222 View Post
It sure did, but it had a lot of help from a natural disaster if I remember correctly

Hurricane Katrina had been over for several years by August '08. Keep this graph in mind when people say that gas prices have gone up after Obama took office. They purposefully omit the sharp drop leading up to the election and just focus on the rebound. In reality, the price at the pump has been much lower than it was during the end of the Bush years. Macroeconomics have more to do with that then President Obama, though.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women