Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35414
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2023, 10:47 AM   #1
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default The Republican debate- Typical cannibalism mixed with a helping full of stupid

The entire Republican debate on Wednesday was a neutron-star-dense brick of stupid, but the crowning moment of peak stupid came when Ron DeSantis told the story of his friend, Penny.

Penny, you see, simply refused to be aborted. her mother tried and failed numerous times to get rid of Penny, but the wily fetus was too smart for her.

when fetal Penny was at 23 weeks, the doctors and Penny’s mom finally succeeded, but our story doesn’t end there. Penny was left in a pan to die — but when no one was looking, Penny’s grandmother stealthily absconded with Penny and brought her to another hospital to be cared for, and spoiler alert: Penny lives to this day.

it’s a heartwarming story, except for the part where it’s utter fucking crazypants hogwash.

because the person who claims to be Penny was born in 1955 — and a 23-week-old fetus had an exactly zero percent chance of surviving outside the womb in 1955, before life-saving neo-natal technology was a thing.

lie better, Ron DeSantis, you fucking homunculus.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 11:07 AM   #2
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
The entire Republican debate on Wednesday was a neutron-star-dense brick of stupid, but the crowning moment of peak stupid came when Ron DeSantis told the story of his friend, Penny.

Penny, you see, simply refused to be aborted. her mother tried and failed numerous times to get rid of Penny, but the wily fetus was too smart for her.

when fetal Penny was at 23 weeks, the doctors and Penny’s mom finally succeeded, but our story doesn’t end there. Penny was left in a pan to die — but when no one was looking, Penny’s grandmother stealthily absconded with Penny and brought her to another hospital to be cared for, and spoiler alert: Penny lives to this day.

it’s a heartwarming story, except for the part where it’s utter fucking crazypants hogwash.

because the person who claims to be Penny was born in 1955 — and a 23-week-old fetus had an exactly zero percent chance of surviving outside the womb in 1955, before life-saving neo-natal technology was a thing.

lie better, Ron DeSantis, you fucking homunculus.
Hey Dr. Eye........ big difference between zero chance as u opinionated and very little chance. My aunt was born in 57 and was 25 weeks and is healthy and still kicking.not busting ur balls but saying zero is wrong.
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 12:39 PM   #3
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I thought it was horrible! Half looked like they were running for vice president. The hand in air if you’ll still support Trump was an embarrassment for the GOP. They literally looked around before putting their hand up.
My party has turned to shit. 4 more years of a senile old grandpa.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 12:49 PM   #4
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

DeSantis and many others on that stage support 6 weeks as a time frame for a women to get knocked up, confirm that status, then decide on the issue of abortion, schedule and then undergo the procedure. Even in a more perfect world where someone could reasonably expect to call a clinic on Monday and get in that same week the 6 week time frame is just not functional. I did a little recon recently in states that don't try to limit clinic availability like Florida and Texas they are on average 2 weeks out for appointments. So those in favor of the DeSantis model just need for a woman to know she is getting pregnant about a month before intercourse and they will be all good. I despise the idea of getting an abortion but what a fucking joke his policy is.

On the debate overall I found some interesting commentary. Former VP advocating for what really was a fairly standard 12-15 week abortion window. The lone female on stage chewing up other candidates comments and spitting fire in response. DeSantis was more of the same I find his thought process more old school Republican but he tries to spice things up to sound more relevant. Just reads to me like an 80 year old Conservative who isn't quite sure how everyone gets to use the same water fountains or why girls don't wear dresses and bows in their hair like they used to. Not saying he is racist or sexist but the man sure does not like gay people. Not at all. So he isn't too far off the mark either we are all promised the same freedom or we are not.

I want to see a candidate that understands who they are working for and as President you can't govern from a seat of partisanship in ways that I see DeSantis would do if elected. To be fair most of them are really just looking for a VP spot or resume builder with zero chance of ever getting the nomination. All good I appreciate choices. I just don't see many good ones from that debate if the idea is beating Biden. You can't call climate change a hoax or denounce a woman's choices as yours to make not hers and expect anyone not leaning pretty far right to vote for you
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 03:00 PM   #5
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Agree with the above, and anyone who supports Pence and his 'me n mother's style of politics must Believe in the perpetual 1950s model. I applaud his honesty but I'm fairly certain his Sunday School style is not only out of touch, it's a complete 180 degrees of the separation of church and state. Not sure why Conservatives think that mentioning of a higher power is germain to winning votes, but that style of leadership will not carry a W in November.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 03:03 PM   #6
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

If I could sum up the debate in one word: embarrassing
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 12:19 AM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Crikey! ... Don't you lads got any pride in your country?

... I - for one - surely thought the debate was Great!

... Though I was watching Trump and Tucker at that time
and onley got the highlights of the debate - it was Great!

Political careers CRASHING to a fitting end...

Surely makes me hungry to see the Democrat debate.
When's that?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 05:27 AM   #8
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Finding the debate boring has little to do with patriotism, Salty.

I spent a good chunk of it laughing everytime they went to a closeup of DeSantis trying to smile.

Comedy gold
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 01:46 PM   #9
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

And is anybody more annoying than Little Vivek? With all his little "gotcha" talking points? Total right wing nutjob under the guise of a cocky, middle of the road millennial. Lol. Even the guise sucks.
tommy156 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women