Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-18-2019, 07:41 AM   #1
Myfavorite1002
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Kelly Crush

I am not a newbie to the hobby, but a newbie to ECCIE, so asking for opinions.

I pm'd Kelly to initiate contact. She asked me to text her for more information. She sent me her rates (which I thought was kind of on the low side, which was fine with me) and what was on the menu. I mentioned I don't usually see providers without reviews. This seemed to ruffle her feathers. I apologized and offered to setup an appointment and also offered to provide a review on her, but she shutdown. Has anyone contacted Kelly or seen her before? I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt that I pissed her off, or is there something screwy going on here?
Old 02-18-2019, 08:04 AM   #2
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Posted twice
Old 02-18-2019, 08:06 AM   #3
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myfavorite1002 View Post
I am not a newbie to the hobby, but a newbie to ECCIE, so asking for opinions.

I pm'd Kelly to initiate contact. She asked me to text her for more information. She sent me her rates (which I thought was kind of on the low side, which was fine with me) and what was on the menu. I mentioned I don't usually see providers without reviews. This seemed to ruffle her feathers. I apologized and offered to setup an appointment and also offered to provide a review on her, but she shutdown. Has anyone contacted Kelly or seen her before? I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt that I pissed her off, or is there something screwy going on here?
Is there a reason why this isn't in the mens locker room.
BUT since it isn't

My view.

You were aware she had no reviews and mentioned it, and probably with her being new, she is being bombarded with messages.
It seemed if all you stated is accurate. You somewhat expected her to convince you to see her.

Maybe not your intent..my interpretation of what you stated.

Perhaps she is busy.. We providers do get busy..that is why we are here.
And we Have REAL LIFE responsibilities ect. PLUS I am sure she is probably truly tired of hearing gentlemen say I usually don't see providers without reviews.
Just guessing..

So, since you slid yourself down the priority pole..perhaps be patient.

Stay Warm..have fun
Savannah Moon
Old 02-18-2019, 08:33 AM   #4
Guest041919
Account Disabled

User ID: 470556
My ECCIE Reviews

why show interest by initiating contact, then harp on why you won't see her? Is that a habit of yours to "Hello, goodbye" someone? You didn't need to initiate contact in order to reject her. Seems a little two faced if you ask me
Old 02-18-2019, 10:00 AM   #5
seekinggradeAbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Maybe she realized you only have one review and she used your tactic against you? Maybe one encounter isn't enough for her when combined with your interest/disinterest?
Old 02-18-2019, 10:06 AM   #6
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj View Post
Maybe she realized you only have one review and she used your tactic against you? Maybe one encounter isn't enough for her when combined with your interest/disinterest?
+1
Old 02-18-2019, 02:27 PM   #7
malibubeach12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Kinda went through the same thing with her. I didnt want to send any references to somebody with no reviews anywhere
Thsts why I asked is there any on any site that I'm missing..she said no. I dont know if my references would even appreciate giving there names out to a complete ghost. I said I would wait until she got some reviews and then get back with her. I personally didnt even know what is appropriate on my end to be honest.
Old 02-18-2019, 02:58 PM   #8
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah ...Ok.
So, All of you gentlemen who only see women with reviews are contacting her.

KNOWING she has none.

Basically ping ponging her back and forth KNOWING that you won't see her BECAUSE she has no reviews.

So..what more can she do?

And OP it is not uncommon to come in with a lower donation..until she can determine her own worth per se.

Just like a gentleman who wants to see a provider who REQUIRES 2 references.
& perhaps the Providers he has seen won't or don't give references.Or he is new
He can't see the one who requires 2.

Guessing she is tired of all these guys who won't see women without reviews..wasting her time, I mean at that point WHAT more is there to talkabout... NEXT
Looking for the one who is worth getting her out of the ridiculous Ping pong game.
I may be wrong....
Old 02-18-2019, 04:34 PM   #9
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Imo guys are hoping that being new she wont do proper screening and see them without references.
I hope she sticks to her guns and doesnt let up on that requirement!
Old 02-18-2019, 05:01 PM   #10
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Honestly, she's probably just getting hammered by the response and cannot keep up. I doubt it is anything more nefarious than that.
Old 02-18-2019, 05:25 PM   #11
Myfavorite1002
Valued Poster

I really didn't mean to open a can of worms here. I am really not trying to denigrate this young lady. As someone mentioned, most providers require a screening process and at least 2 references, which I believe is a great thing and glad they are ensuring their safety. I guess I don't understand why so many people are getting so spun up just because I am inquiring to this community about a reference on this provider. Shouldn't I be concerned about my safety as well. I am not trying to offend anyone, I would just like to see this very attractive lady and feel assured it is legitimate. Nothing more!
Old 02-18-2019, 05:30 PM   #12
Myfavorite1002
Valued Poster

And BTW, I only have one review because I've only seen one provider since I've had additional access here on ECCIE. I didn't think it was appropriate to post reviews for providers I've seen months ago. I will post more in the future and would love to post one for Kelly Crush if we can get to that point.
Old 02-18-2019, 05:57 PM   #13
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my Blonde is REAL..lol

You just wanted to reach out to her OP because she is no longer responding to you.
LMBOROF!!!
Silly me

1/2 Coffee 1/2 Hot Chocolate..3 creamers 2 Sweet n low..Quicktrip M.cup..
That's a feel good.
And then pot Roast...When I get home.
Old 02-18-2019, 06:38 PM   #14
malibubeach12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I have plenty of references, here and on p411. But what I'm saying is For the safety of my references do I give out names to a ghost? I decided no
. That is why my communication asked politely is there some on another site I'm missing. Was trying to give her some options. I still would love to see her but I'm holding off until she gets more situated.
Old 02-18-2019, 07:19 PM   #15
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibubeach12 View Post
I have plenty of references, here and on p411. But what I'm saying is For the safety of my references do I give out names to a ghost? I decided no
. That is why my communication asked politely is there some on another site I'm missing. Was trying to give her some options. I still would love to see her but I'm holding off until she gets more situated.
It was nice for you to give her give her other options.

I have given 2 clients references and while doing so I gave her a bit of advice...I let her KNOW that she can be selective.
I didn't know that when I started this industry.
I hope she utilizes that information..it is priceless.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women