Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70458
biomed160875
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452983
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47682
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35607
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2021, 08:53 PM   #1
Ttown83
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Meet and Greets

I'm new to the hobby and really liked a provider. I reached out and gave all my information to her. To be clear, I'm a complete nerd, and asked if she wanted to do a meet and greet first (not for me, I already liked her). She got frustrated, said that's not common and shows I'm just out to judge her and see if I think her rate is reasonable (I never said that and rate is fine by me). I guess I made a big mistake cause she told me to move on....Any advice on reaching out as a newbie that would be less frustrating for the provider? I definitely don't want to do that!
Ttown83 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 09:26 PM   #2
Fizley
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

There are newby friendly providers. I would suggest you post in the welcome forum and introduce yourself.

It is sort of a tough time to be entering the Hobby. Providers needs $$$ needs are being met by unemployment and stimulus money.

It may take some time. I've been around for a long time, and the last dozen or so new providers I have met up with have been a complete disappointment.

You will find a diamond, but may have to search for it. I am lucky, I have two friends and benefits, and three regulars I have seen for years.

Be active on the boards, write reviews when you see someone.

And most importantly, be positive!
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 09:37 PM   #3
Ttown83
Registered Member

Yeah, I struggle with confidence and she assumed my message was geared towards her (it was not). Which I get. Purely about insecurities I have about myself and her ability to judge me first.

Her job is very tough and first impressions are a big deal. I'm just sad I screwed up so bad the first time. Sad I even reached out now.

Thanks for the Welcome Forum idea. I'll definitely look into that!
Old 02-01-2021, 06:40 AM   #4
jajake56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

If you hobby long enough you will run into problems. Just happened to you on your first try. I say try again. The good experiences in this hobby out weigh the bad, but you must go in knowing there will be bad experiences.
jajake56 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 09:20 AM   #5
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Meet and greets are great for the hobbyist, serving as a screening tool for those that are sick of the untruthful flattering and ad reviews by pimps. They can also be used to break the ice to get rid of the awkwardness of meeting a person for the first time, especially someone you are potentially going to be alone and get naked with.

On the flip side, the majority of providers feel that meet and greets are a waste of their time, especially if the hobbyist chooses not to see her for a session after the M&G. When it comes to deception about her services, a provider cannot lie as well as she can via text or in an ad. Also a M&G could also determine if she has a pimp depending on her answer of if she is willing to do so.

When you look at a couple of other benefits of a M&G, if the provider has nothing to hide and the hobbyist can see her reaction to his questions in person that allows him to make an informed decision to see her and he does end up doing so, he may be a regular customer (something many providers do not think that far ahead when determining to do a M&G), or if he chooses not to see her after the M&G, it saved him from spending his money and her from an honest, but negative review.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 10:41 AM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

will not meet NEXT
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 11:44 AM   #7
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

U. Can always offer to pay her for time to meet & Greet at a coffe shop or bar
Financeman22 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 01:27 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with all above comments!

Try to make her feel as comfortable as you can...research her menu & posts...be upfront but not too graphic

hope ya have fun!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 05:51 PM   #9
Ttown83
Registered Member

I never said I didn't want to pay though! I'm willing to pay full price for a coffee meeting. There must be compatibility to work! I know based off Eccie reviews, pictures and Twitter I liked her. I wanted to give her the option to get to know me. But even asking got a move on and don't talk to me response. I'll caulk it up to being new and naive and not make that mistake again. Just sucks! I really liked her and definitely would have been a regular.
Old 02-01-2021, 06:23 PM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

not many, but a few offer drink or coffee at a low rate
less or same one blow at a bar chasing, or in a coffee shop wishing the waitress ready ta play
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 02:46 PM   #11
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

M&G's are a great idea to get thinks started and see if the chemistry is right between the two of you.
I've found quite a few providers are willing/were to go this route and of course the provider should be compensated for her time.
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:12 AM   #12
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Meet-n-Greet anxiety?

Why not schedule a 15-30 min session (at her published rate) with the understanding that it will be strictly coffee and conversation only? Another option would be a longer lunch date.

Keep it like you might when meeting a real world set-up or blind date (but you will pay for her time). The point is, you both have the option to bail. if things are looking good, schedule a BCD session for another day.

Never ask a provider for anything off-the-clock.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:43 PM   #13
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttown83 View Post
I'm new to the hobby and really liked a provider. I reached out and gave all my information to her. To be clear, I'm a complete nerd, and asked if she wanted to do a meet and greet first (not for me, I already liked her). She got frustrated, said that's not common and shows I'm just out to judge her and see if I think her rate is reasonable (I never said that and rate is fine by me). I guess I made a big mistake cause she told me to move on....Any advice on reaching out as a newbie that would be less frustrating for the provider? I definitely don't want to do that!

I have yet to meet a woman in this profession who isn't willing to sell her time in some fashion or another. If you offered to pay for the meet and greet, I'm assuming she would have complied. If you asked to get it free, then that probably struck the wrong note with her.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 07:36 AM   #14
SinOrSwim
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttown83 View Post
I never said I didn't want to pay though! I'm willing to pay full price for a coffee meeting. There must be compatibility to work! I know based off Eccie reviews, pictures and Twitter I liked her. I wanted to give her the option to get to know me. But even asking got a move on and don't talk to me response. I'll caulk it up to being new and naive and not make that mistake again. Just sucks! I really liked her and definitely would have been a regular.
Not to be rude but the compatibility thing is more for you than her. You are paying her for her time. Some do want to get to know you. Her response makes it clear she has zero interest, which is fine as well. This is not real world dating. Some will make it seem like it which is awesome. that is the goal. But don't overthink it. Just go and have fun.
SinOrSwim is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women