Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452956
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35523
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2018, 10:24 AM   #1
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Why the educated vote democrat and the uneducated vote republican.

This is a great article on why educated people vote democratic and uneducated vote republican. Read it slowly and think about why someone like Donald Trump might appeal to you, it probably has to do with how you were raised, you were probably more isolated from social life and because of that you have little trust in anyone not just like you, which also explains why republicans are more racist and more willing to support child sexual abuse, you trusted Roy Moore because he is just like you.

Just my advise to republicans, if you don’t like being the way you are, racist, isolated from society, untrusting of others not like yourself, angry, frustrated and so on, I would try therapy.

I hope this helps you..,,

http://www.demos.org/blog/why-most-e...ote-democratic
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 10:28 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Professor Bugs Bunny
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 11:31 AM   #3
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Careful. No tellin' what Doctor Dumbsh*t will come up with next....

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 11:33 AM   #4
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

standinshit needs therapy for his TDS.

(Trump Derangement Syndrome)
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 11:39 AM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
This is a great article on why educated people vote democratic and uneducated vote republican. Read it slowly and think about why someone like Donald Trump might appeal to you, it probably has to do with how you were raised, you were probably more isolated from social life and because of that you have little trust in anyone not just like you, which also explains why republicans are more racist and more willing to support child sexual abuse, you trusted Roy Moore because he is just like you.

Just my advise to republicans, if you don’t like being the way you are, racist, isolated from society, untrusting of others not like yourself, angry, frustrated and so on, I would try therapy.

I hope this helps you..,,

http://www.demos.org/blog/why-most-e...ote-democratic

The vast majority of the U.S. electorate falls in the category of voters with a high school degree and/or some college, Standing Stupid. Hence, Trump's resounding victory in the 2016 election, Standing Stupid. That group went for Trump, Standing Stupid. While it's true that those with PhD's -- a small, small percentage of U.S. voters, btw -- voted dim-retard, Standing Stupid, that fact is offset by the fact that the overwhelming majority of high school dropouts vote dim-retard, Standing Stupid. Go fuck yourself in your low IQ, trollish-ass, Standing Stupid.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 02:08 PM   #6
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

The vast majority of the U.S. electorate falls in the category of voters with a high school degree and/or some college, Standing Stupid. Hence, Trump's resounding victory in the 2016 election, Standing Stupid. That group went for Trump, Standing Stupid. While it's true that those with PhD's -- a small, small percentage of U.S. voters, btw -- voted dim-retard, Standing Stupid, that fact is offset by the fact that the overwhelming majority of high school dropouts vote dim-retard, Standing Stupid. Go fuck yourself in your low IQ, trollish-ass, Standing Stupid.

This may the worse demographic lie you have told to date.

I will also point out that your comment
Quote:
The vast majority of the U.S. electorate falls in the category of voters with a high school degree and/or some college,
Is true of both Trump and Clinton since the majority of voters have an education, it stands to reason that they both could have a majority of educated voters. The real question is who has the highest percentage.

Quote:
In the 2016 election, a wide gap in presidential preferences emerged between those with and without a college degree. College graduates backed Clinton by a 9-point margin (52%-43%), while those without a college degree backed Trump 52%-44%. This is by far the widest gap in support among college graduates and non-college graduates in exit polls dating back to 1980. For example, in 2012, there was hardly any difference between the two groups: College graduates backed Obama over Romney by 50%-48%, and those without a college degree also supported Obama 51%-47%
Then you have the uneducated base that put him on top.
Quote:
Trump’s margin among whites without a college degree is the largest among any candidate in exit polls since 1980. Two-thirds (67%) of non-college whites backed Trump, compared with just 28% who supported Clinton, resulting in a 39-point advantage for Trump among this group. In 2012 and 2008, non-college whites also preferred the Republican over the Democratic candidate but by less one-sided margins (61%-36% and 58%-40%, respectively).
Here is his numbers compared to other Republicans.
Quote:
Trump won whites with a college degree 49% to 45%. In 2012, Romney won college whites by a somewhat wider margin in 2012 (56%-42%). Trump’s advantage among this group is the same as John McCain’s margin in 2008 (51%-47%).
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...der-education/

And while you did not bring any racial demographics into it. I am sure that was your next move so I went ahead and answered that rebuttal as well. Try again LOL!
And the gap is closing rapidly as shown in this link.
https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=16
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 03:10 PM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Just because you have your PhD in Gloryhole Studies doesn't mean you're educated StandinShit.

You ig'nant, too.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:24 PM   #8
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I have met some of those over educated people and they could not pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:32 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Let's see.

Make a fucked up claim.

Get your ass handed to you.

Attack.

Did I miss anything, fellas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAAfPJ6QFMQ
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:07 PM   #10
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

I have to agree with you on that one ..... "the educated vote democrat and the uneducated vote republican" is indeed a fucked up claim" .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 07:02 PM   #11
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Say What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I will also point out that your comment
Is true of both Trump and Clinton since the majority of voters have an education, it stands to reason that they both could have a majority of educated voters.
I nominate this for stupidest post of 2018. Yeah, I know the year is only two days old, but this one looks hard to top in terms of sheer stupidity.

A majority means more than 50%. Trump and Clinton cannot BOTH "have a majority of educated voters" since their combined total cannot exceed 100% of such voters (however one defines "educated").

Yeah, I know trashboy was trying to say something different, but this is a superb illustration of his utter inability to communicate his erratic thoughts in a coherent fashion.

Homework assignment for MT Jockstrap and Professor Fellatio - did the high school dropout vote go for Trump or Clinton in 2016?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 07:08 PM   #12
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Let's see.

Make a fucked up claim.

Get your ass handed to you.

You nailed it, oinkboy.

Professor Fellatio is making another "fucked up claim."

That's why you keep telling him to "can that shit"... right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Can that shit.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:11 PM   #13
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Why the educated vote democrat and the uneducated vote republican

Run-on sentence.

Educated much?

Quote:
Misspelling; lousy syntax.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 07:14 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Run-on sentence.

Educated much?

And he’s one of the brighter libtards here.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 07:43 PM   #15
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Run-on sentence.

Educated much?

Correcting Professor Fellatio's constant spelling, grammar and diction errors would be a full-time job. The funny part is how anyone so manifestly uneducated can have the chutzpah to pose as a college professor!

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Look, we already know you're a complete fraud... your claim to be a professor is belied by your terrible spelling and grammar, you logical incoherence, and your all-around intellectual feebleness and ignorance.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women