Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35577
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2012, 12:43 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Clinton...ahh the memories!

Waco, Oklahoma City, Elian Gonzalez, the World Trade Center, the blind Sheik, bombing Sudan, cruise missle attacks on empty tents, giving up Bin Laden, Monica, Kathleen Willey, Jaunita Broderrick, Gennifer Flowers, bimbo eruptions, dragging hundred dollar bills throught trailer parks, Linda Tripp, Chinese donations, Buddhist temple donations, putting Utah coal off limits, shaking his angry finger, hitting on Congressman's wives at funerals, laughing at Ron Brown's funeral at pussy jokes, attacks on our embassies in Africa, attack on the USS Cole unanswered... ahh the Clinton years.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

and to think a man with a past like that shoved your heads deeper in your asses than they already were last night ... doesnt say much for your ilk does it.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
timpage
Account Disabled

Ah, yes, what a terrible time it was.... Eight years of unheard of economic expansion. 20,000,000 jobs created, unemployment at its lowest level in 30 years, largest drop in poverty in 30 years, and a budget surplus in 2000 of over $200 billion....of course, then the republicans took over.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The Republicans actually took over in 1994. Clinton was smart enough to follow the trend of the country, and they were able to work together. Obama didn't get that lesson.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Oh yah nothing Clinton did it was all the republicans,one thing consistent about you is no democrat ever gets credit for anything.Good
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:08 PM   #6
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

The Clinton years sure look good to me from where I'm sitting just now.. So what, Clinton was a dawg. That's between him and Mrs. Clinton.

And second of all, your list is decevingly long. The Blind Sheik is part of the first World Trade bombing. Which BTW, I don't think anyone anywhere would have seen coming. Clinton was answering the attack on the Cole when he was going after Bin Laden with the cruise missiles, and the bombing the Sudan was in response to the embassy attacks. That combines four on your list. People laugh at funerals and Clinton is a puto - so what. And thus combining even more of your list. The Davidians were raping young girls, hording guns and set fire to their own camp. OKC wasn't his fault. And Eilian Gonzales was deported because it was the law; it sucks, but it is the law.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
The Clinton years sure look good to me from where I'm sitting just now.. So what, Clinton was a dawg. That's between him and Mrs. Clinton.

And second of all, your list is decevingly long. The Blind Sheik is part of the first World Trade bombing. Which BTW, I don't think anyone anywhere would have seen coming. Clinton was answering the attack on the Cole when he was going after Bin Laden with the cruise missiles, and the bombing the Sudan was in response to the embassy attacks. That combines four on your list. People laugh at funerals and Clinton is a puto - so what. And thus combining even more of your list. The Davidians were raping young girls, hording guns and set fire to their own camp. OKC wasn't his fault. And Eilian Gonzales was deported because it was the law; it sucks, but it is the law.
Yeah, I love the idiots that make out the Davidians to be some sort of anti-government patriots....they were religious freaks who were sexually abusing children and violating federal laws regarding possession of automatic weapons and other violations of the NFA. So, what do they do when the police show up? Open up on them with automatic weapons. Loonies. Just like JD.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #8
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

I've been watching Bill Clinton speak for years and one thing I have noticed is that when he lies he puts his hand to his chest.

Bill Clinton didn't believe a word he said last night.

roltlmao!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #9
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
.. So what, Clinton was a dawg. That's between him and Mrs. Clinton.

Yep....there's a war on women...and the Dems bring old Slick Willy out?

Lets hear what Juanita Broaddrick has got to say about the war on women.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #10
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The Republicans actually took over in 1994. Clinton was smart enough to follow the trend of the country, and they were able to work together. Obama didn't get that lesson.
Oh, right. Republican presidents get credit for everything that happens on their watch. Democrats....well, it was all that republican congress. Sorry, but that's just horseshit BOG.

Do you seriously equate the GOP of the 1990's with today's brand? More horseshit, although the republican extremism that we see today has it's roots embedded in Newt Gingrich's bucket-like head. Playing up the culture wars in order to divide and conquer, making speeches to empty congressional chambers when the cameras were rolling on CSPAN but nobody was listening, like somebody else said, all hat and no cattle, etc....but, even Newt knew when to make a deal when the betterment of the country was at stake. Your current crop care about nothing but getting elected and staying elected.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #11
Pistol Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

At the risk of offending some, and as I reminded my wife after each applause line, the speaker is a convicted liar, so found by a federal judge in his home state of Arkansas, and even the media who covered him as president marveled - he is sooo good at it!!!

Therefore, your humble Pistol Man observed that his lips were moving - therefore he was probably lying - and tuned him out!!
Pistol Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:50 PM   #12
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Clinton Years

The years that Bill Clinton was in office were among the best this country has enjoyed since the Kennedy and Eisenhower years.

Despite all the good he did for the country including leaving us a surplus (does anyone remember what a surplus looks like?), he was hated and reviled by many for inconsequential personal indiscretions.

. . .Where did such venom originate and how was it justified? Monica was just a little side dish, but the Republicans had a field day with that one!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:11 PM   #13
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Yep....there's a war on women...and the Dems bring old Slick Willy out?

Lets hear what Juanita Broaddrick has got to say about the war on women.
Sure. She claims she was raped by Clinton 35 years ago, she signed an affidavit in the Paula Jones case swearing under oath that Clinton did not sexually assault her, she later reneged on that so she could drum up an interview with Sean Hannity....where she claimed that in 1991, three weeks before Clinton announced his run for the presidency, Clinton showed up unannounced and tried to apologize to her....13 years after the alleged rape. The visit motivated, according to this poor attention-starved woman, by an effort to keep her quiet. Sure.

Absurd.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yes, Timmy. Republicans get credit for what happens on their watch. Reagan gets credit for massively increasing the debt. W gets credit for two stupid wars, the Patriot Act and massively increasing government.

I was just stating a fact. I'm not a Republican. But Clinton understood that the 1994 election was a rejection of his policies. So he determined where the public was going, and got in front. It was a good idea, and it worked. Both sides won, and with the help of the dotcom boom, we balanced the budget. Clinton and Congress should both get credit.

Obama didn't get that message. He is a idealogue, Clinton was not. Clinton was willing to work with the new direction Congress was taking, Obama is not. The people in 1994, and in 2010, voted the way they did to stop the President from going in the direction he was going. Clinton understood that. Obama does not.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #15
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Obama didn't get that message. He is a idealogue, Clinton was not. Clinton was willing to work with the new direction Congress was taking, Obama is not. The people in 1994, and in 2010, voted the way they did to stop the President from going in the direction he was going. Clinton understood that. Obama does not.
Thus back to Obama doesn't work and play well with others. He thinks, in his narci drowned brain, that he's the only one with the right vision. He's not, and his vision is for the United States is neither what the Founding Fathers wanted nor what We the People want.

I swear I don't know one person, except the people I fired - and that wasn't popular either, that got fired for being incompetent when it wasn't a company wide layoff. Instead, everyone I know that got fired it was for not being able to get along with others.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women