Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160594
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
TexasT05
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default country girl tori...

so does anyone want to clue me in on how to get a date with her? i cant even get a pm answered. lol thats just my luck in the game though
TexasT05 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:02 AM   #2
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

She has responded to all of my emails, but I was also almost the first guy from here she saw (she ended having to cancel, not a big deal with how she handled it). She says she doesnt see many people which I believe from trying to reschedule her. I like short notice and she seems to need about a days notice.

She is a hot little thing and the flavor of the month right now so if she is limiting the number of guys she will see it is going to be hard to meet her. It sounds like she is worth the wait though.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:04 AM   #3
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Must not have enough history on here for her. She is probably plenty busy enough with guys having years of history and many recent reviews.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:57 AM   #4
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

She has always returned my PMs me very quickly, often in minutes. But I haven't heard from her for a couple of days. Maybe she is away from the computer.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:58 AM   #5
TexasT05
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

i think you may be right. and thanks for the info bigryan
TexasT05 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:47 AM   #6
bikebryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

This reminds me of a girl in DC several years ago. She was known to be a tiger between the sheets but was next to impossible to get hold of. Her voicemail box way almost always full; if you did get through and left a message you would likely not get a callback. I saw her twice but both times I got lucky enough to actually get her as she answered the phone. If she answered, you would likely be able to book.

It turns out although she was extremely high in demand, she was also ultra low volume. She might see one guy a day, and then only two or three times a week - if she wasn't busy in her personal life. Again, she was worth the wait but man did you have to practice patience and persistence.
bikebryan is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:12 AM   #7
sweet.countrygirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168357
My ECCIE Reviews

I actually got grounded by mother nature unexpectedly, something that isn't supposed to happen due to the BC I am on but yet it did anyways. I actually cancelled most of my appointments for late last week and am just now getting back around to the computer and answering messages.

If I haven't gotten to yours yet I promise I will but will probably not be seeing anyone again until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasT05 View Post
so does anyone want to clue me in on how to get a date with her? i cant even get a pm answered. lol thats just my luck in the game though
sweet.countrygirl is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:16 AM   #8
sweet.countrygirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168357
My ECCIE Reviews

hehe .. how did you knwo I was a tiger between the sheets once you get me to open up?

I do try to be easy to get ahold of but I do have a personal life that occasionally takes alot of my time. I have 3 kids and also a very large family and although I enjoy sex and I love this job and take it very seriously I do limit the number of appointments I make per week. I always try to respond though even if it has to be a disappointing no, I admit I miss a couple here and there but I do try.

So now the question is , how did you find out so much about me? Are you spying on me ... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikebryan View Post
This reminds me of a girl in DC several years ago. She was known to be a tiger between the sheets but was next to impossible to get hold of. Her voicemail box way almost always full; if you did get through and left a message you would likely not get a callback. I saw her twice but both times I got lucky enough to actually get her as she answered the phone. If she answered, you would likely be able to book.

It turns out although she was extremely high in demand, she was also ultra low volume. She might see one guy a day, and then only two or three times a week - if she wasn't busy in her personal life. Again, she was worth the wait but man did you have to practice patience and persistence.
sweet.countrygirl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women