Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Sounds like he's really into you. How did he respond when you offered him another girl? Interested? Not? Take it or leave it?

If he definitely was NOT interested, I'd limit the new stuff to him and you.

What about sharing a tattoo session? I know, not very sexual, and I would advise against each other's names or initials. But like logos, symbols???

The other thing is separate trips to a resort. You meet & he picks you up. Spend the week in heat. Whatever it is, have fun!!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #2
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

It seems like you are heading in the right direction as far as being open-minded and experimenting.

As far as him having a lady and you just watching, one thing you might want to try is to have him tie you to the chair, snug but comfortably, and put a gag in your mouth so you can't talk but you can see. The addition of toys inside of you would be an option as well. Then, when the lady comes over, you can watch the two of them enjoy each other while you squirm there. If you feel like it (or actually if he does...) at some point he can blindfold you as well so that you hear and know what's going on, but you can't see. Which, depending on how that makes you feel, can make you even more excited. Don't forget that swinging can go both ways, and your b/f can also find himself tied to the chair while you enjoy a gentleman.

Another thing to try is to have each of you write down 10 fantasies you want to do, with the knowledge of what the other partner likes and won't do. And then put those fantasies in a jar and every weekend, or whenever, draw out a fantasy and do that with your partner. Since you've already explored so many other things, its easy to come up with fun, sexy fantasies that the both of you can do to one another. And the best part is the surprise of whose fantasy you are going to fulfill that night.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:44 PM   #3
jsparrow
Valued Poster

I have LOTS of suggestions in the bondage category...don't know how much you have explored that. But putting that aside, how about:

Put on a wrap (maybe a light raincoat or summer dress this time of year) with NOTHING underneath. Then go to a movie theater, (or other public place), open the wrap, and let him "do" you with his hands. Last time I did this with my ATF we went to a movie theatre and the "challenge" was for her to stay totally quiet while I got her off. How close you want to sit to other patrons is up to you. She totally bit marks on my shoulder through my shirt before we "finished."

BTW Nobody is going to flame you...you're my kind of woman. He's a lucky man...Enjoy!!
jsparrow is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

You know your man better than I, so this might be a no way, Jose, depending on his jealousy quotient.

But how about telling him you had a client earlier in the day; the guy was so hot you could barely keep your hands off him; his cock was large, thick--whatever your BF's isn't (if applicable). And the guy was a total stud in the stamina department. You tried everything to get him to explode but it took forever.You wanted to mount this guy and ride. By the time he left, you were so wet you had to sit in a chair and play yourself.

By the way, I wouldn't start telling him this story until you and he had gotten into a little. A man with a hard cock is a whole lot more tolerant than a man in limbo!
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:00 AM   #5
Will Boner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I've been in the same situation as you and your guy (only it was with me and my girl). We tried several different things, but hands down, far and away the absolute best we did was to have SEX IN PUBLIC. Not totally public, more like hidden in plain sight, but with the risk of actually being seen or figured out made the experience highly erotic and intensely stimulating.

Examples:

-Dinner at a restaurant in a booth type situation with tablecloths and semi privacy. When the waiter is gone, your guy slips under the table and gives you the best DATY while you sit (or squirm) there and try to sip your water without giving yourself a bath. The waiter comes back and, while looking cross-eyed, you try to explain your guy has just gone to the restroom or went to make a phone call. However, you pray that your trembling and shaky voice won't give you away, especially when the big O arrives. When it does, just like in "When Harry Met Sally", all those around your booth will want what you ordered.

Or, take a bigger plunge....check in to a hotel with a balcony and with other hotels or office buildings nearby. In the middle of the day, go out there with your guy and get it on. You know that some people in the neighboring buildings will eventually see you, but who cares? You make it a real show by leaning over the railing as he does you in standing doggie with your tits bouncing for all to view and jerk off too. It makes for an explosive ending, and you top it off by having your guy jerk off on your tits in front of the invisible world. You just made a lot of people, including yourselves, very happy.

I have a million others.....
Will Boner is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:24 AM   #6
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetNoelle View Post
If you'll excuse me, I'm going over to Travelocity now and seeing how much flights to Hawaii are running...

Kisses!
Now, on a trip to Hawaii, you could combine several of these suggestions...
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:07 AM   #7
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

my suggestion.
Hedonism in Jamaica.
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:14 AM   #8
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Film yourselves and then post it somewhere so we can all watch!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:39 AM   #9
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Noelle,

Welcome to the Realm. So glad you chose to share here, and a great subject for this forum.

As you can see, your interests are welcomed here, and some Great ideas shared.

I, for 1, would love to watch....

I just did a set of pics with a lovely lady, in several parking lots around N. Dallas, and it was hot. Lots of potential for perversion there. You may want to look up "Dogging" - British slang for public sex with an audience.

I have done several scenes ad a Dom with others watching or participating, and well, incredibility hot and fun.

Will see what I can come up with, am working on a story with a Divorced Dad, a newly 18 babysitter, a bouncehouse and a older man seduction....

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #10
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetNoelle View Post
Do tell more?
hedo ii is more of a dump than hedo 3 although 2 is the original and has its fans. ive walked thru 2 and know people that have stayed there but never stayed myself.
As for hedo 3 i was there a few years ago.
Basically its a flat out party. its is a nudist resort so clothes are optional except in the dining room.
Public sex if technically a no no but still happens. especially in the hot tub at night. In addition there was a guy eating his girlfriend out in the pool around lunch time, I guess he likes sushi
There was also a women into japanese rope bondage. her so would tie her up under a tree tightly and leave her there for anyone who wanted to come by and cop a feel. then there was the toga party or as i call it the "how fast can we get naked on stage" party.
the food was so so but its all inclusive so all your food and drinks are free.
all in all a flat out non stop party
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:57 PM   #11
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Noelle,

Will be happy to post it. Having writers block, but I am sure it will flow soon.

And, I am sure that your 10 lbs are not an issue, at least from the sound of your posts... LOL!

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:40 PM   #12
Shackle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Public play and exhibitionism is hot. Not in a place where there are people you know but in a place that being discovered adds some risk to the play. I love the idea of going to a club like hedonism.
Shackle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women