Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2020, 11:41 PM   #1
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I had a nightmare. Woke up in a cold sweat shaking it was so real..

No joke..
I was going to a friend's house and walked into the wrong house and I saw Biden and Trump sitting at the table with about 50 others toasting after I heard some awful awful things about how they really feel and our personal safety and security basically toasting to more per$onal financial gain and OMG I saw a world war..so I ran out of the house before they could see me..
And it brought all my concerns about the election to make sure I do everything in my power to help others understand that if they think Biden is
Going to make positive changes HE'S NOT...it will be him and 100 others making those decisions..
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...raged-running/

I'm not sure how to share this without getting into too much trouble , then again fuck it at least it will be worth it.

I got a taste of politics and not in asexual way , I'm respected .
And only here because of a sex addiction that's almost under control.

I'm being super serious please do not vote for Biden.

Thank you
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 11:41 PM   #2
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Oops Biden and Obama ..��TYPO
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 04:49 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Oops Biden and Obama ..��TYPO
Was this the typo?
Quote:
Biden and Trump
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 06:46 AM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Venus,
We're all having political zombie nightmares
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 06:51 AM   #5
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The people who walked into this forum supporting Trump... will continue to do so.

The people who walked into this forum supporting Biden... will continue to do so.

The people who are undecided-- aren't involved enough in the political arena to have even walked into this forum.

You do grasp that government in general is about 100 people making decisions, right? No President, Trump included, operates in a vacuum. Yeah-- I get that you're pushing the puppet narrative-- but the reality is.. there are a multitude of people involved in every decision.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 08:48 AM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
T
The people who walked into this forum supporting Biden... will continue to do so.
Who is that?

Are there any threads in here "supporting" Bitten aka Biden?

Only a retarded Neanderthal would "support" Bitten aka Biden.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 09:30 AM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
No joke..
I was going to a friend's house and walked into the wrong house and I saw Biden and Trump sitting at the table with about 50 others toasting after I heard some awful awful things about how they really feel and our personal safety and security basically toasting to more per$onal financial gain and OMG I saw a world war..so I ran out of the house before they could see me..
And it brought all my concerns about the election to make sure I do everything in my power to help others understand that if they think Biden is
Going to make positive changes HE'S NOT...it will be him and 100 others making those decisions..

I'm not sure how to share this without getting into too much trouble , then again fuck it at least it will be worth it.

Thank you
nothing new about obama discouraging biden from running in 2016. it has been reported back in 2016 even tho the article was dated 2017.

it was presumably done as a favor to clinton. personally, I think biden would have won in 2016 over clinton then maybe trump in a very close race had he run. I know his oldest son was pushing him to run before he died.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 09:50 AM   #8
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

sex addiction thats almost under control? lol.

you either have control or no control. theres no in between like almost. lol.

you can trade one addiction for another.... that usually works.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 10:27 AM   #9
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
The people who walked into this forum supporting Trump... will continue to do so.

The people who are undecided-- aren't involved enough in the political arena to have even walked into this forum.

You do grasp that government in general is about 100 people making decisions, right? No President, Trump included, operates in a vacuum. Yeah-- I get that you're pushing the puppet narrative-- but the reality is.. there are a multitude of people involved in every decision.

Do you recognize a different "degree" of puppetry between the two? I have the feeling that Biden will be handled to a much greater degree than Trump ever will. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing is up to the observer.

Biden impresses me as a more "susceptible" puppet than Trump.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 10:30 AM   #10
oeb11
Valued Poster

HF - +1.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 10:57 AM   #11
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
No joke..

Thank you
I promise not to vote for Biden!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:01 AM   #12
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
sex addiction thats almost under control? lol.

you either have control or no control. theres no in between like almost. lol.

you can trade one addiction for another.... that usually works.
Are you a devotee of Sun Tzu - 'There is either do or don't do - there is no try"

In reality, there is a scale of sexual addiction.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5852108/

My sexual addiction is only for extremely pretty and fit girls with very clear skin and an obsequious nature.

Assup, on the other hand, likes dicks in his ass as well as his mouth.

WALDT's.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:05 AM   #13
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

A couple of points of order:

1. During the 2016 election, I wasn't going to vote for Trump until during a BLM panel on CNN, someone said "Saying All Lives Matter" is racist. Nobody on the panel pushed back. It was at that moment I decided to vote for Trump.

2. I don't support President Trump as much as I support his policies. Just like I didn't support President Obama because I didn't support many of his policies. Either way, I'm tired of the weaponization of being called a racist for no legitamite reason.

3. I agree there are many people involved in many decisions. However, during the Trump administration there are many people involved in sabotaging Trump based on any decision he may make or doesn't make.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:28 AM   #14
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
A couple of points of order:

1. During the 2016 election, I wasn't going to vote for Trump until during a BLM panel on CNN, someone said "Saying All Lives Matter" is racist. Nobody on the panel pushed back. It was at that moment I decided to vote for Trump.

2. I don't support President Trump as much as I support his policies. Just like I didn't support President Obama because I didn't support many of his policies. Either way, I'm tired of the weaponization of being called a racist for no legitamite reason.

3. I agree there are many people involved in many decisions. However, during the Trump administration there are many people involved in sabotaging Trump based on any decision he may make or doesn't make.

My thoughts exactly. Something as simple as saying "All lives Matter" and the Democrat party will call that person a racist? No thanks.

The idea that saying "All lives Matter" diminishes the idea that Black Lives Matter is just plain stupid but definitely speaks to the mentality that I object too. If your sole focus is on one race of people, that is the very definition of racist and if one doesn't understand that concept, you are not a person I have any use for.

The idea that you must employ one set of rules to one race and not all races is preposterous. I don't vote for preposterous people.

Definition of preposterous

: contrary to nature, reason, or common sense : ABSURD

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:29 AM   #15
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Are you a devotee of Sun Tzu - 'There is either do or don't do - there is no try"

In reality, there is a scale of sexual addiction.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5852108/

My sexual addiction is only for extremely pretty and fit girls with very clear skin and an obsequious nature.

Assup, on the other hand, likes dicks in his ass as well as his mouth.

WALDT's.
the actual statement by venusnova was "I got a taste of politics and not in asexual way"

asexual means not sexual, but NOT in asexual way reverses that, it then means in a sexual way...the old double negative

and I don't think there is a missing space

I think biden must have sidled up behind venusnova
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women