Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2014, 02:50 PM   #1
khloe619
Account Disabled

User ID: 198091
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face eccie time wasters

So I'm not new to this hobby but I never had so many cancels ever in abq what's going on guys and girls is it only me lol
khloe619 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 03:44 PM   #2
turtle138
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Why would it be you?
Your cute as can be.
Albq. Is just crazy seems like some people just window shop.
turtle138 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:00 PM   #3
SweetNikki505
Account Disabled

User ID: 180606
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by khloe619 View Post
So I'm not new to this hobby but I never had so many cancellations ever in abq what's going on guys and girls is it only me lol
Same here doll, I just said this to someone just moments ago. It's not just you. ... I recently had an unprecedented 3 cancellations in less than 24 hrs, fortunately 2 were able to un cancel and keep appts. I was floored at the time tho. Might have to end pre bookings or charge a cancellation fee if this continues Hate to punish those who really have a circumstance change that is unavoidable but can't pay the bills off of cancellations. Not to mention passed opportunities because you are already supposed too be booked. The only other option is double booking and screwing some over. Which isn't my idea of good practices. This habit is really getting out of control here and it's got to change or the gents here are going to find themselves getting stood up more and more when they really do want some companionship.
SweetNikki505 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:33 PM   #4
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

I have only ever canceled once and that was when I came down with the flu.
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:13 PM   #5
maverick6743
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Hmmmmm....interesting subject matter. Sometimes, when I reach out to a provider I really want to see...but I can't firm up an appointment with her immediately, I admit to calling other providers. A back up if you will. Sounds terrible, but I always tell the secondary provider that.I will call back in a half hour to confirm. Even if my primary choice opens up, I call back the secondary provider to communicate that I will be unable to see them They seem to appreciate my.call. But once I firm up a time.and commit to it....I'm pretty solid.
maverick6743 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:14 AM   #6
joshf26
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Wow. That sucks for the ladies. I've only canceled under certain circumstances.
1. Being rude over the phone. I've have confirmed with provides and called at the intersection the specify. But we are also driving and avoiding accidents. Plus the added fact that my hobby phone is a cheap burn phone, sometimes it's hard to hear you ladies. I'm also double checking to see if I got it right. If you are annoyed or yelling at me, than I will cancel than. Because just from this, I know the session is doomed.
2. Time wasters. If I schedule an appointment for a certain time, I expect you to be ready. I'm not talking about short notice, I'm talking about 1-2 hours ahead of time. If you make me wait an additional 10-15 minutes, I cancel.
3. I've cancel do it illness. I don't think the ladies appreciate getting sick either. Sometimes it is a day illness.
These are just some examples of why I have canceled. Sometimes it's just not meant to be. But the worst was when a hour before my time, I had to cancel for a family emergency. It sucked because I really wanted to see this provider. We emailed for 2 weeks before hand. I want to make it up, but lately it's hard. Hope it gets better for you both ladies!
joshf26 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:58 AM   #7
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have no idea why, but I have had more NC/NS occurrences in New Mexico than anywhere else. Also more cases where I write and the lady never replies--or replies two weeks later when I have already gone back home. Those things happen everywhere, but something in the water out your way seems to make it more so.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:38 AM   #8
khloe619
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes all it sucks and I'm a sweet girl =) know I'm here 2more days and can really use a nice guy who will stick to his word crazy cuz I never ever had this happen to me =(
Old 04-24-2014, 09:58 AM   #9
Fangotosand
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Time is money and I am sure we all agree on that. It totally bites to go to an appointment after arranging time and prepping to place down a donation, only to be stuck in some parking lot feeling foolish. The other side of this as stated, being prepped and ready only to be canceled at the last minute. All who have been at this for a while have had the experience I'm sure. Cancellations happen as we all have things come up. I really do feel fortunate not to have had to cancel on any of the beautiful ladies that offer us their time. That being said things do come up and I may need to cancel at some point. If days in advance and I did not make a commitment to have the lady make her travel plans and expenses then all is fine. If local or already in town, then a few hours earlier to manage the interrupting issue and maybe reschedule seems fair to me. Last minute bs then there should be an obligation on the offending party,hobbyist or provider, to provide some compensation to the damage person. I know when anticipating seeing my new and some of my old friends I felt damaged when not able to carry on with my visit.
Fangotosand is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:40 PM   #10
khloe619
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's true so any gents wanna come over heheh

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women