Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35578
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2021, 04:32 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default Jussie Smollett convicted of staging attack, lying to police

Jussie Smollett convicted of staging attack, lying to police

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...rc=fp_deeplink

DON BABWIN and SARA BURNETT
Wed, December 8, 2021, 11:01 PM·5 min read

CHICAGO (AP) — Former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett was convicted Thursday on five of six charges he staged an anti-gay, racist attack on himself nearly three years ago and then lied to Chicago police about it.

He was acquitted on one count.

The verdict came after a roughly one-week trial in which two brothers testified that Smollett recruited them to fake an attack on him near his home in downtown Chicago in January 2019. Smollett repeatedly denied the claims. The brothers said Smollett orchestrated the hoax, telling them to put a noose around his neck and rough him up in view of a surveillance camera, and that he said he wanted video of the hoax made public via social media.

Smollett called the brothers “liars” and said their account was “100% false. He testified over two days about being the victim of what he said was a hate crime, telling the jury ”there was no hoax.”

Abimbola Osundairo, who worked with Smollett on the Chicago set of “Empire,” and his brother, Olabingo Osundairo, also testified that Smollett paid them $3,500 for faking the attack. Smollett said the money was for meal and workout plans that Abimbola Osundairo was providing so the actor could be more toned for upcoming performances.

The Jan. 29 assault was reported to police, prompting a massive investigation that a lead detective said included some two dozen officers and 3,000 staff hours. The investigation — which included video from surveillance cameras, GPS and taxi and rideshare records — led police to the Osundairo brothers, who told detectives Smollett had staged the alleged hate crime.

Smollett’s defense attorneys argued that the brothers attacked the actor — who is gay and Black — because they were homophobic and didn’t like “who he was.” They also alleged the brothers made up the story about the attack being staged to get money from Smollett, and that they told him they wouldn’t testify against him if he paid them each $1 million.

The class 4 felony carries a prison sentence of up to three years, but experts have said Smollett would likely be placed on probation and ordered to perform community service.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 04:38 PM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Wow...what a shock
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 04:49 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Wow...what a shock

from a certain point of view, it is. blacks are always innocent. that's the narrative these racist BLM assholes are pushing. i'm sure more will come out about the jury make up in the case, this article doesn't go into it.

there will be more on that later now that the case is over. clearly the court is going to shield the jury, as required. remember the msnbc news team that got caught trying to follow the rittenhouse jury? the judge banned them from attending the trial.

it'll be interesting to see how the usual racists like Al Sharpton and Rev Jesse view this. also CamelFace Harris who stupidly stuck her tits into this big time and even much later still claimed she believed him

so ... BLM/Antifa gonna burn Chitown over this? or what's left of it.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:52 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

What a dipshit.

Smollett, that is.

He’ll be very popular inside.

Sure am glad all black people are like that, eh, Waco?

HAHAAHAHAHhhHhahah
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 04:58 PM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

What is the range of sentencing
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 05:01 PM   #6
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Jussie Smollett convicted of staging attack, lying to police

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...rc=fp_deeplink

DON BABWIN and SARA BURNETT
Wed, December 8, 2021, 11:01 PM·5 min read

CHICAGO (AP) — Former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett was convicted Thursday on five of six charges he staged an anti-gay, racist attack on himself nearly three years ago and then lied to Chicago police about it.

He was acquitted on one count.

The verdict came after a roughly one-week trial in which two brothers testified that Smollett recruited them to fake an attack on him near his home in downtown Chicago in January 2019. Smollett repeatedly denied the claims. The brothers said Smollett orchestrated the hoax, telling them to put a noose around his neck and rough him up in view of a surveillance camera, and that he said he wanted video of the hoax made public via social media.

Smollett called the brothers “liars” and said their account was “100% false. He testified over two days about being the victim of what he said was a hate crime, telling the jury ”there was no hoax.”

Abimbola Osundairo, who worked with Smollett on the Chicago set of “Empire,” and his brother, Olabingo Osundairo, also testified that Smollett paid them $3,500 for faking the attack. Smollett said the money was for meal and workout plans that Abimbola Osundairo was providing so the actor could be more toned for upcoming performances.

The Jan. 29 assault was reported to police, prompting a massive investigation that a lead detective said included some two dozen officers and 3,000 staff hours. The investigation — which included video from surveillance cameras, GPS and taxi and rideshare records — led police to the Osundairo brothers, who told detectives Smollett had staged the alleged hate crime.

Smollett’s defense attorneys argued that the brothers attacked the actor — who is gay and Black — because they were homophobic and didn’t like “who he was.” They also alleged the brothers made up the story about the attack being staged to get money from Smollett, and that they told him they wouldn’t testify against him if he paid them each $1 million.

The class 4 felony carries a prison sentence of up to three years, but experts have said Smollett would likely be placed on probation and ordered to perform community service.

Well, I guess I can see who is more popular since you have gotten responses and I didn't.

That's 3 years for each of 5 counts of guilty. He could get 15 years.

Andy McCarthy, one of the go to attorneys on Fox and Johnathon Turly seem to agree that if Smolette hadn't gotten on the stand and lied, he might have gotten probation but the fact that he lied right in front of the judge and the judge had to admonish Smollett for some of his antics on the stand, this judge is likely to give him some jail time.

He should be very popular in prison. Maybe he could teach some acting classes.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 05:04 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

this was yesterday before the verdict .. or perhaps predicting the verdict???

Black Lives Matter stands in solidarity with Jussie Smollett: ‘We can never believe police’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-liv...161652174.html

A Black Lives Matter leader said Tuesday that the movement will continue to support Jussie Smollett regardless of the outcome of his trial, which she described as a "white supremacist charade."

Melina Abdullah, a former California State University professor and police abolitionist who co-founded BLM Los Angeles, said Smollett — who is accused of faking a racist, homophobic hate crime against himself — "has been courageously present, visible, and vocal in the struggle for Black freedom."

"As abolitionists, we approach situations of injustice with love and align ourselves with our community. Because we got us," Abdullah said in a statement on the website for the BLM movement’s national arm, the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation.

"So let’s be clear: we love everybody in our community. It’s not about a trial or a verdict decided in a white supremacist charade, it’s about how we treat our community when corrupt systems are working to devalue their lives," said Abdullah, who is currently director of BLM Grassroots, a "Defund the Police" group.

sure sweetpea ... if you say so!!! bahahhaaaaa

In an abolitionist society, this trial would not be taking place, and our communities would not have to fight and suffer to prove our worth," she continued. "Instead, we find ourselves once again being forced to put our lives and our value in the hands of judges and juries operating in a system that is designed to oppress us, while continuing to face a corrupt and violent police department who has proven time and again to have no respect for our lives."

Abdullah said members of the BLM and Defund the Police movements "can never believe police," especially the Chicago Police Department, over a Black man like Smollett.

"While policing at-large is an irredeemable institution, CPD is notorious for its long and deep history of corruption, racism, and brutality," she wrote. "Police lie and Chicago police lie especially."

"Black Lives Matter will continue to work towards the abolition of police and every unjust system," she concluded. "We will continue to love and protect one another, and wrap our arms around those who do the work to usher in Black freedom and, by extension, freedom for everyone else."

bahhaa right sweatpea, that'll make it safer for blacks ..

Smollett is charged with six counts of felony disorderly conduct for lying to Chicago police by filing a false police report about the alleged hate crime attack — one count for each time he gave a report — to three different officers. The class 4 felony carries a prison sentence of up to three years, but experts have said if Smollett is convicted he likely would be placed on probation and ordered to perform community service.
The former "Empire" actor testified in his own defense on Monday, maintaining his innocence.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:07 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What a dipshit.

Smollett, that is.

He’ll be very popular inside.

Sure am glad all black people are like that, eh, Waco?

HAHAAHAHAHhhHhahah

if you say so ... hoehummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What is the range of sentencing

up to 3 years each count but unlikely he'll get time. he has zero prior criminal record. and i'm fine with no jail time. he'll still be a felon. works for me
Old 12-09-2021, 05:11 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Well, I guess I can see who is more popular since you have gotten responses and I didn't.

That's 3 years for each of 5 counts of guilty. He could get 15 years.

Andy McCarthy, one of the go to attorneys on Fox and Johnathon Turly seem to agree that if Smolette hadn't gotten on the stand and lied, he might have gotten probation but the fact that he lied right in front of the judge and the judge had to admonish Smollett for some of his antics on the stand, this judge is likely to give him some jail time.

He should be very popular in prison. Maybe he could teach some acting classes.

lol i actually refreshed the page and you hadn't submitted your thread yet. so i created mine and it posted 1 minute after yours, because i bothered to post the news article to it.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:12 PM   #10
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
from a certain point of view, it is. blacks are always innocent. that's the narrative these racist BLM assholes are pushing. i'm sure more will come out about the jury make up in the case, this article doesn't go into it.

Goes as far back as the OJ case when Blacks that I worked with, especially the women who ALMOST said that the White bitch deserved it for taking OJ from Black women. They did say that they were tired of seeing Black men arrested and didn't much care whether he was guilty or not, this putting Black men in jail had to stop and it had to stop now.

there will be more on that later now that the case is over. clearly the court is going to shield the jury, as required. remember the msnbc news team that got caught trying to follow the rittenhouse jury? the judge banned them from attending the trial.

it'll be interesting to see how the usual racists like Al Sharpton and Rev Jesse view this. also CamelFace Harris who stupidly stuck her tits into this big time and even much later still claimed she believed him

so ... BLM/Antifa gonna burn Chitown over this? or what's left of it.

"Every city, every town, burn the precincts to the ground".

Quote:
"Every city, every town, burn the precinct(s) to the ground” is an anti-police protest chant that was first used by the groups Antifa and Black Lives Matter in 2020.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:15 PM   #11
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
lol i actually refreshed the page and you hadn't submitted your thread yet. so i created mine and it posted 1 minute after yours, because i bothered to post the news article to it.

That's what happens when one tries to be first around here.
So much for me being more succinct Lucas.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:25 PM   #12
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

smelldit should do serious time! In todays world consequences should be severe for reverse racism and further trying to divide folks! This is a hate crime! The maximum he faces is not enough! A precedence should be made here!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 05:27 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am genuinely shocked.

After all, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, Vice President Harris, President Biden, All of Hollywood, The View, Nancy Peloci, etc we’re all in his camp, even going as far as to aid in his defense.

Well, there is that minor little thing called sworn testimony in a court of law. I guess that, in the end, was more important than what Don Lemon says.

I hope the this turd does not go to prison. After all, he would not only love being in a cell with Big Bubba, he would ask for lodging with Bigger Bubba.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 05:28 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/5729
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 05:49 PM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post

Goes as far back as the OJ case when Blacks that I worked with, especially the women who ALMOST said that the White bitch deserved it for taking OJ from Black women. They did say that they were tired of seeing Black men arrested and didn't much care whether he was guilty or not, this putting Black men in jail had to stop and it had to stop now.

not surprised by that. many blacks despise interracial marriage. they consider it to be diluting their racial purity ... hmmmm ... where have we heard that before???

bahhahahhaaaaaa

a known black supremacist is none other than that racist asshole spike lee. he is on record saying he hates see black interracial marriage. and yet he flaps his racist gums about white supremacy. there's a word for that ..

hypocrite

and many blacks despise homosexuality also.

"Every city, every town, burn the precincts to the ground".

Quote:
"Every city, every town, burn the precinct(s) to the ground” is an anti-police protest chant that was first used by the groups Antifa and Black Lives Matter in 2020.

butt .. it's a peaceful movement.

BAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women