Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > The Sandbox - Tennessee
The Sandbox - Tennessee The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25
Default Sometimes the cop check doesn't work...

Quote:
At about 10 PM, the cop (surname: Smith) spotted a “white female wearing denim pants and a green spaghetti strap shirt” walking the street. The woman subsequently got into the detective’s car and told him to head north. When the detective asked how much it would cost for oral sex, the woman was noncommittal.

After driving out of the parking lot of a 7-Eleven, the woman, Smith reported, “asked me to expose my penis.” Smith--packing one real and one phony phallus--asked if he could first put on a condom.

“I then exposed a flaccid rubber replica of a penis and placed a condom on it,” wrote Smith. “She immediately leaned over and put it into her mouth.”

At this point, amazingly, Smith spotted an opossum crossing the road and slammed on the brakes, “causing the female to slide out of her seat and mildly into the dashboard.” The report does not make clear whether she still had Smith’s sheathed fake penis in her mouth at the time.

The undercover then “drove to Easter Seals,” where he again asked for an oral sex quote. “Twenty for head,” the woman replied. Smith gave a take down signal to fellow members of the Special Investigations Division Tactical Unit, who arrived and arrested Christina Vavra, 31, for prostitution.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...r-penis-765432

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #2
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Wow that must be one hell of a fake.
Fastcars1966 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:05 AM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastcars1966 View Post
Wow that must be one hell of a fake.
Based on my own experience laboring in the criminal justice vineyards, I'm pretty sure we can nail it down to one of the following possibilities:

1) It is, indeed, one hell of a fake,
2) It is less than "one hell of a fake", but the young lady's "judgement" was impaired through means that aren't allowed to be discussed here (in this regard the alleged opossum sighting and subsequent sudden stop might have been a means to distract her from the obviously fake nature of the "lollipop" she was sampling; indeed, one may question if an opossum was even at the scene at all), or
3) What was in the lady's mouth wasn't at all fake, and the story as told by officer "Smith" bears a somewhat tenuous relation to the facts as they actually happened (i.e., he enjoyed a blowjob before busting her, a practice my own streetwalker clients accused the Metro St. Louis PD vice squad of employing on many occasions*).

Offhand, I'd say that #1 is the least likely of the scenarios.

Cheers,

bcg

* My clients went as far as to accuse several of the vice squad (by name) of having "business relationships" with them going back several weeks or longer before finally being busted. Unfortunately, it being a "he said"/"she said" kind of thing, we weren't able to follow up on those allegations sufficiently to litigate the point. Much to my disappointment; it might have been fun to cross examine a few of those cops. Particularly the married ones.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:57 AM   #4
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

A man of great wisdom, based on your well thought out scenarios and experiences, I would have to say you are most likely correct in your assessment.
Can't see the forest for the trees LOL.
Thankfully I have friends like you to help me
Fastcars1966 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:36 AM   #5
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Probably the Whizzinator. People use them all the time to pass drug tests. They've been in the news a few times when people get caught with them.

http://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-solutions/store/catalog/whizzinator_alternative_colors .JPG

With a condom on it, I could see how you wouldn't be able to tell.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:00 PM   #6
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Based on my own experience laboring in the criminal justice vineyards, I'm pretty sure we can nail it down to one of the following possibilities:

1) It is, indeed, one hell of a fake,
2) It is less than "one hell of a fake", but the young lady's "judgement" was impaired through means that aren't allowed to be discussed here (in this regard the alleged opossum sighting and subsequent sudden stop might have been a means to distract her from the obviously fake nature of the "lollipop" she was sampling; indeed, one may question if an opossum was even at the scene at all), or
3) What was in the lady's mouth wasn't at all fake, and the story as told by officer "Smith" bears a somewhat tenuous relation to the facts as they actually happened (i.e., he enjoyed a blowjob before busting her, a practice my own streetwalker clients accused the Metro St. Louis PD vice squad of employing on many occasions*).

Offhand, I'd say that #1 is the least likely of the scenarios.

Cheers,

bcg

* My clients went as far as to accuse several of the vice squad (by name) of having "business relationships" with them going back several weeks or longer before finally being busted. Unfortunately, it being a "he said"/"she said" kind of thing, we weren't able to follow up on those allegations sufficiently to litigate the point. Much to my disappointment; it might have been fun to cross examine a few of those cops. Particularly the married ones.
I knew of a cop that had such a good "business relationship" that the lady in question had his child.... oops. However, he (and several others) were not total shitbags. They didn't arrest her when they practiced their "business" with her, or when she practiced with other gentleman of the area. But, it was a scandle that almost cost a cop his job when that baby was DNA tested.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:57 AM   #7
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by willro View Post
I knew of a cop that had such a good "business relationship" that the lady in question had his child.... oops. However, he (and several others) were not total shitbags. They didn't arrest her when they practiced their "business" with her, or when she practiced with other gentleman of the area. But, it was a scandle that almost cost a cop his job when that baby was DNA tested.
That might not have necessarily been a business relationship (some chicks get hot for a guy in uniform; cops, fire fighters and some military often turn down more primo pussy than you or I dream of--and I don't know about you, but I dream of a lot of pussy ). Or if it was, the business might have been the cop's, not hers.

Uniformed cops on neighborhood beats, and detectives not assigned to a special unit (e.g., homicide, burglary) might well cultivate relationships with "known criminals" in their operating areas (not necessarily prostitutes, though prostitutes are often good for this kind of thing) to serve as informers. These are basically low level, minor criminals (known drug users, petty thieves, prostitutes) who "get around" and know a lot about what's happening in the area. In return for practical immunity from prosecution (i.e., the cop will usually overlook the informer's more minor offenses, or if the cop is placed in a situation where s/he has to arrest the informer, often a good word placed with the prosecutor will result in dismissal of the charges without trial) the informer can be a valuable source of intelligence on more serious crime in the neighborhood (burglaries, robberies, assaults, etc.).

But yeah, in a situation like that it never looks good for a cop to be interbreeding with the local criminal subclasses. "Caesar's wife" and all that.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 03-02-2012, 03:59 AM   #8
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
Probably the Whizzinator. People use them all the time to pass drug tests. They've been in the news a few times when people get caught with them.

http://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-solutions/store/catalog/whizzinator_alternative_colors .JPG
I shall defer to your superior knowledge in this area.

That would qualify as "one hell of a fake", I think. (They certainly do nail down the visuals, don't they?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
With a condom on it, I could see how you wouldn't be able to tell.
Offhand, "mouth feel" might be an issue (and that, again, suggests that the "opossum sighting" may have been a ruse to distract the young lady getting familiar enough with the fake to realize that something isn't quite right about this "dick" she has in her mouth...).

Cheers,

bcg

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women