Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160656
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2010, 09:16 AM   #1
funnyboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default How do you decided if you are a MILF???

OK, I am doing some traveling (Chicago, Houston, Dallas, DC & Vegas) for work over the next couple of months and intend to make up for what has been a dismal year in the hobby, most time spent in SCs hunting SC girls...

Anyway, as i was doing my research I found a lot of ads that had MILF either in the title or in the ad itself. This included CL, BP and here on ECCIE. Many of the girls were 19 to 22.

So one question for the ladies. How do you decide to put MILF in your ad?

One question for the gents. What do you consider a MILF?

For me, MILF is mid to late 30s, mature, distinguished with a wild side. Sexually open and has a knowledge of what they want. Looks like the mom of the teenager next door....is not the teenager next door.

For me, 19-22, is a young cookie that I use to build my ego, every once in a while.

Thoughts?
funnyboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe netman and Wicked Milf can help you with this one. They cleared some of my confusion, and even though I am not a Mother, I'm worming to the label...
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #3
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

I can understand the confusion. I have had kids the entire time I have been in the hobby, but I never started labeling myself a MILF until my mid-thirties were creeping up, and I just couldn't pull off being a hot young spinner anymore.

Does anyone know if there is an actual age to qualify for MILF? I had kids when I was late teens, but never considered using the label for myself until I felt it was becoming obvious that I wasn't "young" anymore.

Good food for thought!
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:17 PM   #4
funnyboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Analisa,

Thank you for your response. (Great pics by the way!) Your point is exactly what I am talking about, you don't want to be considered a MILF, yet 20 year olds are putting it in their ads. That is my confusion. I by no means am the ad police, just a question I have from those who call themselves MILFs. Why?
funnyboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:23 PM   #5
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

First of all, the acronym itself suggests someone else need designate you as such. It isn't something you self designate.

As for the allure, I think it was originally a younger man's fantasy about an unattainable older woman like a friend's (of the same age) Mom. I don't think the fact that a good looking woman has popped out a kid necessarily makes her a MILF.

On this board we don't talk about sexual activity of those that are not of legal age, but I'll suggest many of the MILF fantasies are held by those that haven't reached a legal age.

I don't know many 20-somethings that talk about how they'd like to do their best friends Mom, but in high school we all talked about hot Moms (or teachers).

That said I don't know why the term is so prevelant in advertising. "Cougar" on the other hand seems more desirable.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

When does a MILF become a Cougar?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #7
Aguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I think it's just a question of view point. If she is being chased by guys young enough to be her son she is a MILF. If she is chasing guys young enough to be her son then she is a cougar.
Aguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:04 PM   #8
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

As a guy, here is my criteria for a MILF. A woman (of any age) who I know has at least one child, and I find the woman attractive enough to want to fuck her. I'll give you an example. First off I'm in my 40s, so my age has no play in the equation. Now, this example is of a civie girl (not a provider). I routinely pick up and drop off my kids at school. Well, a few years back, there was this one mother who's child happened to be in the same class as my child. This mother couldn't have been more than 23 or 24 years old. She was hot-- one of the hottest girls I have seen. She was definitely MILF material even at that young of an age.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #9
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

If you watch Milf Hunters it might clarify a few things!

I have been called a MILF many times, and here are my thoughts on it....

Older (30's +)
Mature
Sexual
Been around the block a few times
Have the stretch marks to prove it!

She is the average surburban mother who you see at the grocery store, school events, wal-mart, ect. in which you lust after because of her still bangin body under her middle class clothes.

This is my opnion...Urband Dictionary says...

MILF
"Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"
mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physical attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them. Just cuz their moms doesn't mean that they don't need a spark in their love life. If they've ever breastfed,they have really responsive nipples and a core of erectile tissue in their breasts. The ones in good shape have worked at regaining control over their vaginas (Kegel exercises).MILFs are usually real careful about birth control, they know accidents happen but they take responsible steps. They want to fuck with abandon, with no romantic complications for their under-19 family.
A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable.

For the attractive and sexual mothers under the age of 30, they are refered to as 'Yummy Mummy'

Analisa,
popular opinion has it that if you are not a mother, then you are neither one. I wonder what they were basing it on if your not a mother. Perhaps the fact that you've got yourself a tight little body THEY would like to fuck!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #10
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default MILF vs Cougar

The formula for a Cougar is simple, take the womans age, devide it by 2, then add 7. That is the age of the oldest guy she will hook up with. That means a 30 year will go go for anyone 18 to 22. A 50 year old can "prey" on guys from 18 to 32. I say 18 because that is the legal age in most States.

Now, I guess any Woman who has a kid can call herself a MILF, but let's get real. We are talking about Women who are 30+, for most of us, closer to 40 is better, and who still maintains that physical look that we all recognize as sexually attractive. That allure of a woman who is 40 years old, but projects massive amounts of sexuality is something that intrigues many men, not just teen age boys.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:38 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to be a MILF....but now I am a GILF------wooohoooo I graduated!!!
{and am still young enough to be a MILF too}lol!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:20 AM   #12
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default all that being said

yes id like to fuck tiffany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
If you watch Milf Hunters it might clarify a few things!

I have been called a MILF many times, and here are my thoughts on it....

Older (30's +)
Mature
Sexual
Been around the block a few times
Have the stretch marks to prove it!

She is the average surburban mother who you see at the grocery store, school events, wal-mart, ect. in which you lust after because of her still bangin body under her middle class clothes.

This is my opnion...Urband Dictionary says...

MILF
"Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"
mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physical attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them. Just cuz their moms doesn't mean that they don't need a spark in their love life. If they've ever breastfed,they have really responsive nipples and a core of erectile tissue in their breasts. The ones in good shape have worked at regaining control over their vaginas (Kegel exercises).MILFs are usually real careful about birth control, they know accidents happen but they take responsible steps. They want to fuck with abandon, with no romantic complications for their under-19 family.
A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable.

For the attractive and sexual mothers under the age of 30, they are refered to as 'Yummy Mummy'

Analisa,
popular opinion has it that if you are not a mother, then you are neither one. I wonder what they were basing it on if your not a mother. Perhaps the fact that you've got yourself a tight little body THEY would like to fuck!
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:22 AM   #13
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i wuld classify dallas

as a wimfbid that would be woman i have to fuck before i die
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I used to be a MILF....but now I am a GILF------wooohoooo I graduated!!!
{and am still young enough to be a MILF too}lol!
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:32 AM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--petite--you make my day so "frisky"!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:35 AM   #15
*SOuThErNSwEeTHeArT*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 40805

I guess it all really depends, I mean, technically as soon as you are a mother and still hot enough for someone to want to fuck you, would classify you as a milf. The meaning is mom I'd like to fuck, not mom I'd like to fuck over thirty or so. Lol although I have been called a milf before, I am perfectly fine still being seen as a pretty young spinner milf will not be in my ads, at least not anytime soon.
*SOuThErNSwEeTHeArT* is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women