Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2021, 10:53 AM   #1
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default 25K + guardsmen at inauguration

Damn, that means there will be more people at B's inauguration than attended Chump's.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 02:02 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Complete waste of tax payers money!

Its all an exaggerated play at fear mongering by the left!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 03:46 PM   #3
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

It is a waste of $$$
trump railed against Obama harping he was always at the golf course.
Now when it came time for the OBM to release to the public the spending, #TeamCheatoe blocked the posting for the Secret Service contingent assigned to him. Eight years with Obama was around $900K. For the Secret Service, just to use the bathroom for his daughter and Jared cost over $100K....and they ain't holding office!
So, this waste of $$$ and resources can squarely be put on those that racheted the people to sedition. One wonders what party did that.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 04:09 PM   #4
forge223
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Really? Still pitching that tired old tale of BS huh? That it is everyone else's fault. The left is fear mongering and right is totally innocent of inciting anything. Please, I wish someone would take you out....and give you a solid dosing of reality. When ANYONE regardless of who they are or represent attempts incite a riot, institute an insurrection, or advocate for any type of violent action that results in the direct or indirect injury and/or death of another person they deserve to brought to the full measure of justice. That means (soon to be former) president Trump, the supporters of his words in Congress, the rioters in DC, and the possible rioters threatening illegal action across this great nation of ours. The First amendment guarantees the right to PEACEFUL assembly. The law in and of itself states that inciting a riot by whatever means or action is not legal and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law available.

You WD could with little excess be considered of the extremists that are promoting the action of the mob in places like the recent attacks in DC and prosecuted accordingly.

I figure you will pop back with some BS about my being a fear mongering left winger, or snowflake, or something of the sort. You would be far off the mark...very far. I am an American citizen pure and simple. One of my favorite statements is this: I will defend unto your death the right to burn the American flag in legitimate protest. Of course right after that protest is ended you would need to understand that the penalty I will get for the ass stomping you receive for doing so, is the price I am willing to pay for having stomped your ass for burning my flag. You have the right, as do I if I am willing to accept the penalty accordingly.

WD, quit hiding, quit promulgating outlandish right wing conspiracy crap and grow up. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but that right ends at the end of your nose. Opinion are like assholes, if it isn't yours, it stinks, and even if it is yours, it stinks any way, keep it yourself.
forge223 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 07:59 PM   #5
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

F223, he just loves to troll people.
If he truly was serious about anything he posted, we'd have been getting alot of pictures posted here from his private charter aircraft. Paid for with the monies the Lt. Gov. of Tx gave him for that proof of fraud.

Otherwise, i'm waiting for him to come out of hiding and post the pictures he took at the Capitol with ellen and all his buds.
Old 01-16-2021, 11:01 PM   #6
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by forge223 View Post
Really? Still pitching that tired old tale of BS huh? That it is everyone else's fault. The left is fear mongering and right is totally innocent of inciting anything. Please, I wish someone would take you out....and give you a solid dosing of reality. When ANYONE regardless of who they are or represent attempts incite a riot, institute an insurrection, or advocate for any type of violent action that results in the direct or indirect injury and/or death of another person they deserve to brought to the full measure of justice. That means (soon to be former) president Trump, the supporters of his words in Congress, the rioters in DC, and the possible rioters threatening illegal action across this great nation of ours. The First amendment guarantees the right to PEACEFUL assembly. The law in and of itself states that inciting a riot by whatever means or action is not legal and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law available.

You WD could with little excess be considered of the extremists that are promoting the action of the mob in places like the recent attacks in DC and prosecuted accordingly.

I figure you will pop back with some BS about my being a fear mongering left winger, or snowflake, or something of the sort. You would be far off the mark...very far. I am an American citizen pure and simple. One of my favorite statements is this: I will defend unto your death the right to burn the American flag in legitimate protest. Of course right after that protest is ended you would need to understand that the penalty I will get for the ass stomping you receive for doing so, is the price I am willing to pay for having stomped your ass for burning my flag. You have the right, as do I if I am willing to accept the penalty accordingly.

WD, quit hiding, quit promulgating outlandish right wing conspiracy crap and grow up. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but that right ends at the end of your nose. Opinion are like assholes, if it isn't yours, it stinks, and even if it is yours, it stinks any way, keep it yourself.
I forgive your lack of reality! And thank you for participating!
Where was YOUR outrage for the riots and looting that happened for months?
These were all super spreader events!
With these 2 examples, how many died and were injured? All over pc cancel culture propaganda and fear mongering! FACT!

Trump in no way stood up and said burn it down! Like the lefties did!
Trump condemned the actions at the Capitol, twice. The lsm was mum! He later stated that he hoped the trespassers would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

Trump will be gone in a few days and ya'll can pick someone or some thing new to hate.
Old 01-17-2021, 09:12 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
This message is hidden because winn dixie is on your ignore list
It may take a while before he points himself off the board again, but you can always ban Trumpian conspiracy mongering, xenophobia, and lies from your sight.

The ignore list is a condom for your mind....

Hopefully, things won’t get out of hand today at the Capitol, but you can rest assured that WD won’t be there to participate,
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 10:06 AM   #8
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It may take a while before he points himself off the board again, but you can always ban Trumpian conspiracy mongering, xenophobia, and lies from your sight.

The ignore list is a condom for your mind....

Hopefully, things won’t get out of hand today at the Capitol, but you can rest assured that WD won’t be there to participate,
Nope. Watching football and social distancing!

But if your crowd hollers "burn it down" Im sure you'll rush right over? Right??

Old 01-17-2021, 01:15 PM   #9
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I forgive your lack of reality! And thank you for participating!
Where was YOUR outrage for the riots and looting that happened for months?
These were all super spreader events!
With these 2 examples, how many died and were injured? All over pc cancel culture propaganda and fear mongering! FACT!

Trump in no way stood up and said burn it down! Like the lefties did!
Trump condemned the actions at the Capitol, twice. The lsm was mum! He later stated that he hoped the trespassers would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

Trump will be gone in a few days and ya'll can pick someone or some thing new to hate.
Oh winnie. Now let me correct you so your response, if any, will have space for more content of the lacking kind (really wish you'd get off the troll wagon. Look what it got Aoi.) I have no political association.

Now being that the responses you give and those that counter yours seem to be opposite sides of the fence, y'all got to (grudgingly) agree that both sides have similarities on what is experienced on like sides of said fence. Everyone LOVES to bring up the violence bit. Good! It is undoubtly there, regardless what media you watch/reference. And with it, there are definitely a high probability of people attending whose motives are different than the crowd that assembled.

I'm going to say *I* have no problems shooting those that are looting, breaking into private property, causing physical violence to people. I think they should have shot alot of people at the Capitol. But realize what that would look like to those who have their own narrative to push.

In San Antonio, they had the George Floyd rally, we suffered the same fate as other cities around the country. And the one thing that choked my leftist friends was when the police stated the people they didn't have to check on was a group of armed individuals guarding the Alamo Cenotaph. But up until things got out of hand, everything was going beautifully. And according to people that were there, when the time expired on the permit to rally, they stated the people that attend dispersed. But another group of people swooped in and mayhem ensued. Have a customer who is a police officer state that they found piles of bricks and such around downtown that are not suppose to be there. Where these brought in by the people who came to attend the rally for the purspose it was for? Who knows. What is know is that there were people that used the event to cause chaos. And when you start that, I would say it is natural for those who are in a aggitated (sp) state to act on that impulse when someone lights the match.

Now with the DC bit, things were a bit different. Since November, #TeamCheatoe (I know, showing bias but damn, i've been using that tag for awhile) has been on the warpath to not give up the office of president. We know of all the challenges, vote counting, court cases that were demanded by him. And as the symptoms of I-can't-get-my-way-itis became worse, #TeamCheatoe started to rachet up the shrilling for the rally in DC. Say what you will. Deny what you want. But no mistaking the words. He incited the crowd. Than he turned them loose. We saw the results.

As I stated above, you have different people with agendas that are not the narrative to what the rally is about. And thanks to the ever persistant (sp) eyes of cameras, they have got at least on Antifa person. But unlike San Antonio, you do not see the crowd separate and go away. More than likely not since he called them to meet him at the Capitol (not the last of his lies.) *BUT* you do not see them just stand outside. I'm not giving official numbers but there was a shit ton of people who trespassed. And another metric ton of people that went full on destructive. Last count a full 300+ are wanted with the list continually growing.

Now the big difference between what winnie beats his little tin drum on with the violence, looting, destruction (and I agree with him that such should not happen) is that since it was orchestrated from the head of the Executive branch of government (you can try all you want winnie but you can't deny that) and unleashed a mob on the Legislative branch of government, THAT is a Coup. No other way to cut it. And with a Coup attempt, the actions that are currently taking place are justified. And if it leads to jail time for #TeamCheatoe, so be it. His actions are clear. Be it trump supporters doing it or someone taking advantage of the situation. He started it.

The DC riot also demonstrated another issue that you probably don't want to admit. That is the actions of law enforcement in dealing with a caucasion (sp) crowd. You know if they were a black mob, there would have been a more active response in subduing the crowd. Read that as what minorites have said and is proven with statistics: police will have a higher probability to shoot and exhibit unfair violence.

Rallies for BLM and such are done because of police brutality. What our fair winnie fails to say or understand is that when such rallies happen, if something happens, the police have most always demonstrated they will take off the kid gloves in handling. And this mindset leads to what he cries about. At least minorities have a reason to complain and rally.

There is no reason to commit acts of sedition because a person *FAIRLY* lost an election.
Old 01-17-2021, 02:48 PM   #10
winn dixie
Premium Access

To the above post ^^^^^^^^^

You showed where we can agree. Good!

But where did Trump ever? Ever? Come out and say storm the WH?

The peaceful protesters at the WH who illegally entered broke the law but wanted their voices heard!

This was in no way an attempt to over throw the govt..

Trump is not responsible!

The left is pushing their fear mongering and exaggerated drivel.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:42 PM   #11
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
To the above post ^^^^^^^^^

You showed where we can agree. Good!

But where did Trump ever? Ever? Come out and say storm the WH?

The peaceful protesters at the WH who illegally entered broke the law but wanted their voices heard!

This was in no way an attempt to over throw the govt..

Trump is not responsible!

The left is pushing their fear mongering and exaggerated drivel.
Who said anything about storming the WH? I did say it is his right to invite people to the WH since he is the current occupant. What he has them do there is up to him. That is why he had his rally there. He has to get permission to do anything at the Capitol (another co-equal branch of government.)

There are legal ways to have your voice heard. Doing anything that steps out of being legal, you are just as guilty as those people you address as libs/dims/whatever. So winnie, don't put yourself on that level and i'll give you a hall pass to retract that.

Just because *you* say it isn't a Coup doesn't make it so. Time to be a big boy. Supply some source that proves without doubt it isn't. Myself, I was in denial about it. Kinda still am. But it is a Coupe. The evidence is there and until you can supply what I ask for, I will do so in kind for what I say.

And stop displaying the qualities of a sheeple. Sheeple go with the herd. People assume responsibilities for their actions. #TeamCheatoe *NEVER* owns up on things that make him look bad.

Left/Right/Middle/Cave dweller, doesn't matter. Nothing to push. It's out in the light of day and it doesn't look good at all.
Old 01-17-2021, 06:36 PM   #12
winn dixie
Premium Access

Still, where did Trump say write invite coerce tweet post for people to start a coup? He did NOT! He condemned the actions twice! Both got little attention by the lsm. He also said that he wanted the violators to be prosecuted!

He did what he should have to fight the stolen election! He lost and is leaving the WH.

Trump has done nothing wrong. Coup and insurrection is the jargon that the dims and lsm have implanted into the citizens!

Im not even gonna agree to disagree on this! I see clearly! 2022 is gonna be a BITCH!
Old 01-17-2021, 06:44 PM   #13
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

It also has to be figured in that the breach of the barricades to the Capitol started before Trump's speech was even over. Plus there has been a lot of evidence found that this breach was coordinated and panned out on Facebook days ahead of time.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 07:35 PM   #14
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

But did Chump ever say "stop, don't' do it" No, he didn't and he is not so stupid to think that it would happen. If he is that stupid he does not for sure deserve to be president.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 09:14 PM   #15
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
But did Chump ever say "stop, don't' do it" No, he didn't and he is not so stupid to think that it would happen. If he is that stupid he does not for sure deserve to be president.
good grief!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women