Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2017, 09:41 PM   #1
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just what is cyber stalking?

Where does one draw the line? Let's say you are my client or better yet a fellow provider. A fellow provider has certain people, including me, blocked. Do I have a right to go on that person's social media that has things to private or even not private. Do I have the right to stalk that providers page then come and tell member(s) here about her personal life? How would you like it if you were a client here or member and someone that had an axe to grind got a hold of your personal information and blabbed about it here on ECCIE? What if it was about your family, job, mistress, kids etc.?

Would you be angry? Would you feel threatened? Would you feel violated? Would you feel stalked? Would you feel that the fellow provider that stalked the other provider then brought it to people on the board to ridicule, judge, smear, damage, slander etc. was a very nice person or good provider? I wouldn't. I would be fucking livid. That is wrong on so many levels and chicken shit to go to another member, as to keep her hands clean and look like miss innocent. It's manipulative and cunning.

So is the person behind all this a cyber stalker? Trouble maker? Should the community be aware of the girl who started or had a major part of such a big shit storm, then played like everyone else was soooo dramatic?

I have lost total respect for this provider as she has proven time and time again not to be a good person and has started all kinds of trouble between people for years while playing the victim. She knows exactly what she did/is doing and anyone that is tied to scum like the wanna be or failed lady pimp/black widow is not smart or to be trusted.

Thoughts?
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 09:47 PM   #2
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Who is she?
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 11:01 PM   #3
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

That isn't the point. That just perpetuates more negativity and outing behavior. I am serious about the subject, not the devil in the details. I'm curious. I want to know what the legalities are. I want opinions and different perspectives.

I am not a lawyer nor a tech guru. I know if you have the same phone you hobby with sometimes things get tied together in your contacts & people come up as suggestions. I've had hobbyist pop up on my old social media that I've never seen and it felt like someone went through my panty drawer.

It's creepy. Unless you are LE, in a related field or have bad intentions... why be looking up people's fb, much less taking that information and feeding it to others for manipulative slanderous purposes?

Everyone deserves their privacy and anonimity. I'm speaking in generalalities... Not specifics. I'm not discussing specific people or wanting to go there. I hope people will be respectful and give good insight on this subject.

In certain situations, I get looking someone up. Like say the person fucked you over by stealing from you, hit your car and ran off, robbed you or was a con artist ripping a fuck ton of people off like hard working providers and innocent hobbyist. "Just for example." You'd probably look them up to make a police report, take it to the streetor keep in your back pocket for a rainy day as a precaution...whatever.
Old 05-28-2017, 11:49 PM   #4
Tequila Rose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 363457
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe being discreet is the way to go. It's none of anyones business what goes on in anyones real life away from here. I have had people pop up on the people you may know on my facebook. I go, hit the block button and move on. Anything anyone tells me stays with me. I assume everyone is married or hiding this from someone. Treat others as you would like to be treated. I don't want anyone rooting around in my life so i don't root in theirs. It's that simple.

The person you describe sounds like an asshole stirring the pot for personal gain. People like that always get caught eventually.
Tequila Rose is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 12:00 AM   #5
gt27
Valued Poster

I am looking into this and will post my findings as this seems to be a real issue. Hope to have it to you in about a week.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 12:31 AM   #6
Ltm666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
That isn't the point. That just perpetuates more negativity and outing behavior. I am serious about the subject, not the devil in the details. I'm curious. I want to know what the legalities are. I want opinions and different perspectives.

I am not a lawyer nor a tech guru. I know if you have the same phone you hobby with sometimes things get tied together in your contacts & people come up as suggestions. I've had hobbyist pop up on my old social media that I've never seen and it felt like someone went through my panty drawer.

It's creepy. Unless you are LE, in a related field or have bad intentions... why be looking up people's fb, much less taking that information and feeding it to others for manipulative slanderous purposes?

Everyone deserves their privacy and anonimity. I'm speaking in generalalities... Not specifics. I'm not discussing specific people or wanting to go there. I hope people will be respectful and give good insight on this subject.

In certain situations, I get looking someone up. Like say the person fucked you over by stealing from you, hit your car and ran off, robbed you or was a con artist ripping a fuck ton of people off like hard working providers and innocent hobbyist. "Just for example." You'd probably look them up to make a police report, take it to the streetor keep in your back pocket for a rainy day as a precaution...whatever.
Hi Miss, you are Infamous and #1,
But what you give us is pretty sketchy and thin.
Maybe it's harassment or maybe just a personal beef.
I doubt there are any legalities.
The only real control or judgement comes from sharing info on this board.
No one should out anyone, ever.
But sharing an experience and ECCIE handle is info that many of us would appreciate, to add in the mix when we decide who to see. This goes for Mongers and Providers.
Sharing an experience and ECCIE handle isn't outing anyone. It's more like a review, except a different context.
But the info helps all of us who do a little research. Also for Mongers and Providers.
Sounds like you have some experience that would help the community, except that you don't include the person's handle.
So now there is nothing for Mongers or Providers to learn. That's a loss for all.
Again, You never need to out anyone with RW info
But if you think it's important enough to write about, share the experience with handle.
Then the rest of the community can share similar and different views.
Maybe even learn something, and make better decisions.
Otherwise it's not that important.
Thank you,
Ltm666
Ltm666 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 12:33 AM   #7
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequila Rose View Post
I believe being discreet is the way to go. It's none of anyones business what goes on in anyones real life away from here. I have had people pop up on the people you may know on my facebook. I go, hit the block button and move on. Anything anyone tells me stays with me. I assume everyone is married or hiding this from someone. Treat others as you would like to be treated. I don't want anyone rooting around in my life so i don't root in theirs. It's that simple.

The person you describe sounds like an asshole stirring the pot for personal gain. People like that always get caught eventually.
Exactly. In fact, if I hear any pillow talk, gossip etc. about myself or other girls, I don't give a flying fuck how good of a client you are... I will NOT see you ever again. Too many hobbyist's like to meddle in provider's affairs & visa versa. Especially if they know you are good friends. Why? IDK? People can be assholes! I don't want to know about it. I don't want to hear about it. Everyone has skeletons in their closet. EVERYONE.

Great minds discuss things not people. I'm not fucking perfect. I'm guilty of gossiping at times, but I REALLY strive not to do that. Do no harm but take no shit!!

Anyway, why can't people just fuck & have a good time then leave?! And yes... when I saw someone on my FB, I would do the exact same & move on. It could be that they are tangled up in your contacts or a number of things, but it's just wise to block and move on.
Old 05-29-2017, 08:38 AM   #8
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Ltm666 "The only real control or judgement comes from sharing info on this board.
No one should out anyone, ever.
But sharing an experience and ECCIE handle is info that many of us would appreciate, to add in the mix when we decide who to see. This goes for Mongers and Providers.
Sharing an experience and ECCIE handle isn't outing anyone. It's more like a review, except a different context."

So are you saying taking someone's personal fb content/social media & real name then coming here on the board, sharing it with a member who then ties that to a handle on here is NOT outting?" Yes or no? And why? Thanks!!
Old 05-29-2017, 09:16 AM   #9
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

as far as I am concerned if you are on the Internet in any capacity you are fair game to anything they want to obtain from you. I disagree with those actions, however, as Walter Cronkite would say.

"And that's the way it is"
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 07:06 PM   #10
Chief62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

All I know is I stalk you only to get eventually the appointment I grave (being out of town makes ). I find your forum personae sexy as hell! You may be bat shit crazy but that can som tims mean bedroom hall of fame.

Bring RL crap on the boards is mucho out of bounds.
Chief62 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 08:59 PM   #11
gt27
Valued Poster

Well, let us make this simple. You are a creep.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:21 PM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Fine line between a fan and a stalker.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:06 AM   #13
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Fine line between a lot of things. Between love & hate, genuis & bsc, stalker & fan, enemies​ & friends, smart and just smart enough to be dangerous. Lol. You can not trust anyone anymore it seems. SMH. This is why I stick to myself anymore.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:05 AM   #14
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Fine line between a lot of things. Between love & hate, genuis & bsc, stalker & fan, enemies​ & friends, smart and just smart enough to be dangerous. Lol. You can not trust anyone anymore it seems. SMH. This is why I stick to myself anymore.

I don't think this is the place to find friends, or trust.

Guys just want to fuck and the ladies are jealous of each other.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:54 AM   #15
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Exactly. In fact, if I hear any pillow talk, gossip etc. about myself or other girls, I don't give a flying fuck how good of a client you are... I will NOT see you ever again. Too many hobbyist's like to meddle in provider's affairs & visa versa. Especially if they know you are good friends. Why? IDK? People can be assholes! I don't want to know about it. I don't want to hear about it. Everyone has skeletons in their closet. EVERYONE.

Great minds discuss things not people. I'm not fucking perfect. I'm guilty of gossiping at times, but I REALLY strive not to do that. Do no harm but take no shit!!

Anyway, why can't people just fuck & have a good time then leave?! And yes... when I saw someone on my FB, I would do the exact same & move on. It could be that they are tangled up in your contacts or a number of things, but it's just wise to block and move on.
Well, I learn something everyday:
Sec. 42.07. HARASSMENT. (a) A person commits an offense if, with intent to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, or embarrass another, the person:
7) sends repeated electronic communications in a manner reasonably likely to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, embarrass, or offend another.

It appears that Whispers is fair game for some of the ladies whom he has verbally attacked over the years.
gt27 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women