Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Brazil - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2018, 02:48 PM   #1
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default Review: (Brazil) malu, Malu! MALU!!!!!! Hot pix from the web

Date: 1/25/18
Name: MALU
Contact Info: Agency Barra Love Ph 21983131725
URL / Website: https://www.barralove.net/Malu02
General Area: My Yacht in RIO
Activities: OGGELING that ASS, I'm not sure that's a word but that is what was happening. Ass worship, body worship (hers) Dick worship. BBBJTCIM NQBS, DATY,DATO,FIV,FIZ G SPOT MASSAGE, ACG GREEK!!! EVERY WHICH WAY GREEK, BBBJ, MISH, MORE ASS WORSHIP,DFK AND MORE OF EVERYTHING
Session Length: 2 HOURS++
Fee: 200 Euros
Hair Length and Color: Ash blonde just past mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: OMG DAT ASS!!! An Athletic Ass to be worshiped
https://www.barralove.net/files/foto...0305_1_ftp.jpg
5'6" of sex, 36D x 23 x 38 waxed kitty, smelled and looks great-best I can remember -it's hard to look at the kitty with that ass staring at me. A Naughty and beautiful full grown and beautifully proportional sex machine... My tongue gets hard just typing this and JR is still hard - she's just be gone a little over an hour.
Recommendation: Yes
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 03:21 PM   #2
loveitdou
Premium Access

Well almost thankfully my second date didn't show when J got to her apartment, J called and said as much, I said no problem! Come get me and I'll buy you dinner. A few min later J showed up and I joined him in his car, a Toyota Camry. I noticed that it had 200,000 miles (I guess -it could have been Km but it is in great shape. I told him about my family arriving the same day as the my crew and told him that I wanted a limo to deliver them both to my yacht. I wanted him to arrange it and make a commission on the deal with the limo company. OK boss that sounds great.

I asked where he was taking me to eat, he said we're going to my home for dinner, Momma has a special dinner for you. I said great I want to meet her and your kiddos too. Had a very nice relaxing dinner, we drank way too much wine, we talked and laughed till about 2 AM. I told J I didn't want him driving and he called me a taxi.

A very nice time whit some wonderful people, makes my life a little brighter.

One more thing---I slept like a ROCK last night!

Now on to or Into the next one!!!
Old 01-25-2018, 03:48 PM   #3
Hunteradventurer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Dam man I hope you don't keel over from all the lost bodily fluids you have been expelling on this nonstop adventure of yours, but then again what a way to go if you did. Id tell you too keep it up but we all know you got that part well covered. Just keep sharing your adventures for the rest of us poor landlocked SOB's
Hunteradventurer is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 08:39 PM   #4
loveitdou
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer View Post
Dam man I hope you don't keel over from all the lost bodily fluids you have been expelling on this nonstop adventure of yours, but then again what a way to go if you did. Id tell you too keep it up but we all know you got that part well covered. Just keep sharing your adventures for the rest of us poor landlocked SOB's
LOL Hunter, I don't believe any of us are getting out of here alive. I am not afraid of death I've seen way more of it than most. I am afraid of being a vegetable or in a lot of pain. I am
not a druggie but have plenty of painkillers on hand so if I were
in a bad way I could just go to sleep and not wake which is the 2nd way I want to die, Now to the first!! I would be proud to expire while balls deep in a beautiful girls pussy/mouth or ass! I Just hope it would be right AFTER I EXPLODE!
LMAO

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Malu of Barra Love

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women