Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47593
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Here's a thought!

There should be a "How to respectfully Hobby 101" forum for men on here

AND

"A Gentlemen Test" added to gain Premium access.

:l aughbounce2:

Kelli Ann Preston
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:25 AM   #2
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

What good would a gentleman test do? Manners can be faked. True, a set of guideline 101 rules could help some hobbyists avoid the naive mistakes that are perceived as un-gentleman like, but I contend that most hobbyist who do not act as gentleman know full well how to, they just choose for whatever reason not to.
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:47 AM   #3
darkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I agree most adults know fair from foul, right from wrong. perhaps its an ego/power boost, or maybe some leveling or settling the score mentally for some perceived injustice in the past, various reasons why some people " men and women" choose to treat each other badly.
darkness is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:44 AM   #4
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post

AND

Kelli Ann Preston
You must be kidding.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:15 AM   #5
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You must be kidding.

......t'was pure sarcasm......

Kelli Ann
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:46 PM   #6
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

Quote:

AND

:l aughbounce2:

Kelli Ann Preston
Quote:
......t'was pure sarcasm......

Kelli Ann
No, I really don't think he was joking or being sarcastic!

Hi Ms K,

I do understand your post but I think things have changed over the years. Most hobbiest consider us to be TRUE SLUTs (no rubbers, next, next..etc..).....the problem is we have an influx of companions that allow the men to disrepect them so they can get some $ in their pocket or they are being p*mped.

And yes, the majority of men think we are "ho's" and want us to act like one!...ahehehehehe...most enjoy "dogging" out a companion because they are paying for that experience of S&M with them being the "S" in that scenario (even though most don't want to say it)....but believe me most of the ladies that are letting these men treat them that way will be in the mental hospital by the time they make it to 40, if they make it to 40!

Take it from one that has seen this happen in the past...there are a lot of companions that aren't around anymore because they wanted to impress all the "dogs" of the world. Pick and choose the ones that you treat like a VIP...you will be happier in the future!

Hang on to your morals and values....you will need them later in life!

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #7
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT View Post
No, I really don't think he was joking or being sarcastic!

Hi Ms K,

I do understand your post but I think things have changed over the years. Most hobbiest consider us to be TRUE SLUTs (no rubbers, next, next..etc..).....the problem is we have an influx of companions that allow the men to disrepect them so they can get some $ in their pocket or they are being p*mped.

And yes, the majority of men think we are "ho's" and want us to act like one!...ahehehehehe...most enjoy "dogging" out a companion because they are paying for that experience of S&M with them being the "S" in that scenario (even though most don't want to say it)....but believe me most of the ladies that are letting these men treat them that way will be in the mental hospital by the time they make it to 40, if they make it to 40!

Take it from one that has seen this happen in the past...there are a lot of companions that aren't around anymore because they wanted to impress all the "dogs" of the world. Pick and choose the ones that you treat like a VIP...you will be happier in the future!

Hang on to your morals and values....you will need them later in life!

Sincerely,
Wet
If it is so tough Ms. Velvet why do you continue? Your post sounds alot like whining. Everybody has to deal with customers that suck but your statement that "most hobbyist consider you to be sluts" is a broad allegation. If most of your customers consider you to be a slut and mistreat you why do you continue?
Old 04-02-2010, 07:29 PM   #8
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

Budman??

aheheheh...I guess I hit a soft spot...ahheheh....

As far as answering your question, I am not even going to go there. If you knew me, you would know why I choose to participate in this "fantasy world!"

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 04-02-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Velvet,
You didn't hit a soft spot as you put it. You were whining about how tough your job is and how most of your clients think you're a slut. I was merely asking why you continue providing if it is that bad?
Old 04-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #10
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***to be cont.***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Velvet,
You didn't hit a soft spot as you put it. You were whining about how tough your job is and how most of your clients think you're a slut. I was merely asking why you continue providing if it is that bad?
Hi,

I will answer you when I have more time to explain the fundamentals of this business I am in.....If I can keep another companion from being mistreated, then I will and I will speak the truth about this business. Why, because its not a game for everyone! I enjoy what I do but I had to the learn the hard way!

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 04-02-2010, 10:36 PM   #11
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I like to treat all ladies with respect. I like to find out what they're in the mood for. It can change depending on so many factors. I had a gf that loved romance at times, playful teasing other times, lustful animalistic passionate action other times. We were well matched. At times we made love, other times we f**ked each other's brains out.

Wet,

I enjoy meeting ladies and showing them a great time. For me, if they enjoy themselves, I have a more fulfilling time. I'm not pushy, and my approach has resullted in ladies allowing themselves to try try things they rarely (or never) allow. (At least that's what they tell me, and it's not on their menu, so I believe them.) That makes me feel good.

I guess everyone in this hobby has their own ideas. To each their own.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:51 PM   #12
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
I like to treat all ladies with respect. I like to find out what they're in the mood for. It can change depending on so many factors. I had a gf that loved romance at times, playful teasing other times, lustful animalistic passionate action other times. We were well matched. At times we made love, other times we f**ked each other's brains out.

Wet,

I enjoy meeting ladies and showing them a great time. For me, if they enjoy themselves, I have a more fulfilling time. I'm not pushy, and my approach has resullted in ladies allowing themselves to try try things they rarely (or never) allow. (At least that's what they tell me, and it's not on their menu, so I believe them.) That makes me feel good.

I guess everyone in this hobby has their own ideas. To each their own.
Hi am-a-pleaser, (I love your id!)

It's men such as yourself that make me and other ladies continue to enjoy being in the business!

I didn't mean to insinuate all men are that way, if some of you took it that way sorry! I was just trying to explain to Ms K you can't see everyone that contacts you and to have a forum to teach the ones that don't know how to be a gentlemen be a gentlemen is useless!

Plain and simple!

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 04-02-2010, 11:21 PM   #13
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT View Post
Hi am-a-pleaser, (I love your id!)

It's men such as yourself that make me and other ladies continue to enjoy being in the business!

Thank you.

Your comments are very helpful---for the ladies and the guys. That's what these forums are about. We're all in this to help each other. The guys that want "sl*t" action can discuss their desires in providers, and those wanting something else have their opportunities.

As a hobbiest, I enjoy your advice to others. I like you.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:50 AM   #14
shooter1a
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Wet,
Well said my lady.
Your comment might be the marching cry for the hobby.
"Hang on to your morals and values....you will need them later in life! "

shooter1a is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:22 AM   #15
guest092513
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Ok I know I am not the worlds greatest lover, but I will have to say the ladies I have seen geniunely seem to enjoy the session as much as I do. I think that comes from being respectful and mindful of their needs as well. I know they are there to " service" us, but that doesnt mean that you have to treat them like shit. I guess there are men that want to let out their "closet deviant" and that is why some act the way they do. We pay for time not for "acts" I have found out the actions are so much more fun, for both parties when you treat the lady like a lady
guest092513 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women