Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-21-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Happy Day, Mother Earth!

I just want people to read the post in the Sandbox so am pointing you there.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=211309

Love ya'!
XOXOXO
Old 04-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

BTW, Annie Sprinkle was the MC at the Texas Burlesque Festival I attended last weekend. She did a skit about "Talking Dirty to Your Plants" that was so cute! lol Anyway, there was also a beautiful poster of this that I had to buy & felt appropriate for sharing on Earth Day. Hope you take it to heart. XOXOX
Old 04-21-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
saj1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The earth is a tool. A place we unfortunately have to live on, for a short time. The earth has been around a long time and will be around a long time after we and all our decenadnts are long gone. There is nothing we can do to the earth that time will not heal. We cna build nuclear power plants all the over place and let them meltdon, we can pile miles of garbage all over the earth, we can poison the oceans and rivers, we can knock down the mountains, stripmine, cut down all the trees, the EARTH DOESN'T CARE! It is not a sentient being and there is no reason to worship it. If the earth was an entity, it wouldn't give a crap either, because it would know that in a 10 or 20 thousand years, we'll all be gone and all the shit we built will waste away.

The only way we could really damage the earth would be to build a pipe into outer space and pump all the water off the surface. That would fuck up the earth and kill all life on the earth. But, the stupid piece of rock wouldn't give a crap anyway!

That is what i think of Earth Day and all the fucked up liberal thinking that holds back progess for no good reason!
Old 04-21-2011, 04:47 PM   #4
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

He said "tool" on the make love thread.

Giggle, giggle. :-)
Old 04-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #5
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a peace lovin' earth monger, saj1000. You're a hate monger apparently. Keep it to yourself.

If you don't OIL your tools they get rusty. Good luck oiling yours w/ that attitude.

Thanks
Old 04-21-2011, 04:51 PM   #6
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

wow! how appropriate that earth day 4:21. follows 4:20. the day of celebrating the earths most natural "highness". coincedence....i think not!
Old 04-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #7
saj1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
I'm a peace lovin' earth monger, saj1000. You're a hate monger apparently. Keep it to yourself.

If you don't OIL your tools they get rusty. Good luck oiling yours w/ that attitude.

Thanks

Earth Day is a false religion. It seeks to glorify an inanimate object that has no reason to be worshipped.

Also, BP was kind enough to OIL the Gulf last year, and everybody complained!

And, Hey, my money is as green as every other mongers...I'll get oiled when I want and my 'traditional' opinions will not affect my ability to 'trade' in any way.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:07 PM   #8
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

its not a religion. its a day of reflection. to remember that we dont provide life to this earth. earth provides life to us. if we dont nurture it and protect it, the earth wont die, WE WILL!
Old 04-21-2011, 05:09 PM   #9
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
its not a religion. its a day of reflection. to remember that we dont provide life to this earth. earth provides life to us. if we dont nurture it and protect it, the earth wont die, WE WILL!
AMEN.

She will be around loooonnnnnggggg after the last of us. And I doubt she'll be weeping for any of us.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #10
saj1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
Yes, we are ALL going to die. It's the only sure thing we have to look forward to. There is no good reason to worship a piece of rock.

We should be drilling for oil, cutting down the trees(and replanting), mining the coal, etc etc.

And, we should build 1000 nuclear plants in the US and get off oil and coal for good. But that will never happen, will it? Because of the "Earth Worshippers".
Old 04-21-2011, 05:20 PM   #11
shaft.drive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post

Thanks
Please stop reacting.
For all you know he may be on the same side you are on, & is just using "irony"
regardless, even if he is a hate monger, let him be.
just love & don't expect everyone to be like you
Old 04-21-2011, 05:22 PM   #12
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Ya know Saj...

I don't disagree with you entirely. I agree that burning oil and coal is ultimately not a good thing.

However...

Since you are entitled to your opinions, please allow me to express mine with a rhetorical Q: why have your above statements not become reality yet ?

Because we live in a democracy ?

THANK MOTHER ROCK !!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 05:23 PM   #13
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Do I need to call the Poop Scoopers? I don't deal in politics, haven't personally read/watched any news or popular tv shows in the past 7 yrs. I haven't had a car for over a year, though I'd like to remedy that - preferably w/ something that slows down my leadfoot & the cycle of pollution - and would certainly like companies to have "fail-safes" in place before utilizing systems w/ the potential for damage such as the tragedy you mentioned. Keeping this part simple & short, but people out there *hopefully* catch my drift.

My thoughts upon reading your post:
-Why go shit on a "feel-good, positive, hippie hearted, peace lovin' thread like this?
-Doesn't planet earth support the life upon her surface?
-What's wrong w/ APPRECIATING what you got?
-We all have EARTH whether we have a hot date tmrw or not. It's COMMON GROUND. *gasp* Sure, that means you can comment for discussion. It's just the NEGATIVE ENERGY that oozed from your post that I can't stomach. Keep that shit to yourself. ewwww
-I told a statistics quoting doctor "You can cut out everything in this world that's bad for you, and still get sick".

*EX:* Sure, I can put my clean, sorted recycling out every week not knowing for sure that it's getting processed for reuse rather than dumped in the landfill. That doesn't mean I'm not going to keep hoping that doing my part is helping or being proud to see someone else picking up trash besides me as they walk around on the planet. I don't want to live in a dirty place. Why muck up the earth? Just do what YOU can. *the proverbial you*

These were just the thoughts reading your post brought on.

-False religion? What is religion but the "intangible" we put our faith in as a personal support system? That's something you can't dictate as "right or wrong" in the context of what is CORRECT.

-INANIMATE??? OK, this is where you made me think: Maybe he's still celebratin' 4/20.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/inanimate

*DUH* Doesn't have life???? EARTH supports YOUR unappreciative ass! UNCONDITIONALLY! Till it turns into dust & scatters all of our substance across the universe to create new worlds.

It all comes full circle. Just try to inject more positivity in your day a little at a time & you'll find life is much more pleasant. I mean this in the most UNCONDITIONALLY LOVING way. I'm glad I can do that for ya'... & anyone else it helps.

*HUGGING YOU & THE TREES WHILE ENJOYING THE BREEZE*
Old 04-21-2011, 05:32 PM   #14
shaft.drive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Boy.
they r really cranking your chain aren't they?
Old 04-21-2011, 05:47 PM   #15
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaft.drive View Post
Boy.
they r really cranking your chain aren't they?
Me? Who? Not really upsetting me other than my hope that type of commentary isn't undisputed. Hope your chain isn't cranking your driveshaft overmuch.

*smooches*

Just standing my ground. After all, I AM a red-headed IRISH lass. Don't take things so literally, dude.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women