Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2014, 06:36 AM   #1
coachpaul2007
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54
Default August Dreams . . .

I had this dream and wanted to share with you all.
I attended an August Dream and what a wonderful mix. We all saw some familiar faces and made some new friends as well. Those who missed, were missed. The fun, the laughs, the food, the drinks, and the celebration was from the time I walked in until the time I walked out and from what I understand, even after I left. For myself and all who attended, I would like to thank the hostess and the host for opening up their home and offering the best hospitality in allowing all of us to celebrate the occasions of the past, the present, and looking for great future things to come. Keep the dreams ALIVE!!!!!!!
Coachpaul
coachpaul2007 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:11 AM   #2
ramblnon
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Very well said Coach!! A big THANKS to all of those that made it happen.
ramblnon is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:10 AM   #3
Summerlyn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 243728
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

I agree coach. Last night's dream was by far the best one that I have had the pleasure of attending. As usual, our host and hostess went above and beyond, and did everything necessary to ensure a great time. Thank you to them both. But thanks also needs to go out to the handsome gentlemen, and the sexy ladies. You all truly brought life to the party. Tucson brought a little life and then some!! He made sure that the party would keep going for the ladies! (And I don't think that any of us shall ever look at eggs the same way from now on!) Tucson was given his usual gifts from the ladies as well. Red headed cougar and myself made sure that he was able to add a matching pair to his collection. And of course, he "marked" the occasion in classic Tucson fashion. For those of you who are not familiar with that, keep reading the posts. You'll find out soon enough!! Lol...anyway...there is plenty more that I could write about, but I'm sure the others that attended are just as eager to share as I am! Already looking forward to the next social, and hoping that I'll see some of you long before then! 😜😋 Kisses to all and be safe. Byyeeee!!!
Summerlyn is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:24 AM   #4
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree with everything said above.
It was worth the hour+ drive from Austin to visit with all the nice folks up here. Thank you to the host and hostess for taking the time to organize and opening up your home. And thank you to ffireman for cooking. And Tucson for the egg and whipped cream fun with a few of the guys.
I'm looking forward to future events.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:44 AM   #5
cowboyfan2745
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Had a great time, thank you to the host and hostess for the hospitality. It was nice putting faces to everyone. Look forward to the next social.
cowboyfan2745 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:43 PM   #6
elhomeboy76
Koochie Ambassador

Encounters: 7

What can I say that hasn't already been said, like always hostess & host class acts thank you for allowing us all to part take in a whole lot of fun, thanks to all the ladies, old and new faces I met for a great time can't wait for the next one.
elhomeboy76 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 04:49 PM   #7
tallliwhacker
Valued Poster

All I gotta say is that Mr and Mrs OldSarge rock! There is way too much fun had at that house! Several new faces and "old" ones as well. I think the last of us left at midnight. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
tallliwhacker is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:18 PM   #8
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallliwhacker View Post
Several new faces and "old" ones as well.
Who are you saying had "old" faces?
Age is only a number and you're only as old as you feel. And I don't think anyone there felt very "old" from what I felt.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:42 PM   #9
ffireman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 126

Oh my God the firemen had a very very fun time my thanks go out to the host and hostess of this you have really made this enjoyable and asked the coach Tammy and everybody else that this was very entertaining looking forward to see everybody soon as well. Hey homeboy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Don't let the electricity get you
ffireman is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:53 PM   #10
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

whew! what can i say that hasnt already been said, other than my thanks and sincere appreciation to the host and hostess of these socials.
i think this one will go down in the anals * err annels* of social history.
so much laughter and fun coming from one house.
but, i would also like to thank the members of THIS community. the atendees, the posters and the lurkers. we have a very special corner of the hobby here in the killeen forum. mostly free of drama, and a great commraderie. i for one feel like im visiting long time friends at these socials. everyone raise your glasses and give yourselves a pat on the back, for making this place a great place to be a part of.
and to my messican brethren.....Viva La Raza!! from "the milkweed".
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:00 PM   #11
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwwwww Knotty, I'm blushing.....
Old 08-16-2014, 12:28 AM   #12
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Great time as always. I truly enjoy spending time with a great group of people. Thank you to our host and hostess for opening up their home to us. It was another memorable time.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 03:01 PM   #13
elhomeboy76
Koochie Ambassador

Hey cabron (ffireman) that zzzzzzzzzz sh** is not funny bro, it brings flashbacks reminds me of my youngin days yall ain't right to have fun at another man's misery ( that includes you host and hostess) yall lucky i like yall lol
elhomeboy76 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 03:35 PM   #14
coachpaul2007
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Liar !
Say swear to god . . . Swear to god
Coachpaul
coachpaul2007 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 07:29 PM   #15
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Fantastic party

Fantastic party with some great friends. Thanks to those that allowed that mob to take over your home. Great food from a wild cook.
We did take a moment to pay homage to a deceased Navy Seal and some decided it was the only way to go.
Red headed Cougar and Summer Lyn had matching panties in pink and blue. They have been added to my collection. The whipped cream infused with ever clear was used several times and I for one damn near got drunk from it. I applied some to Tammie's tits and two of us proceeded to lick it off.(see picture)
Randi you have become the top of my must see list. You have the cutest little ass I have ever kissed. The panties with the skulls will be a one of the kind in my collection. I need to post a picture of Randi's beautiful butt later.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women