Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-01-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews
Default An Apololgy to EroticMorgan

I owe an apology to EroticMorgan for my post the other day where I called her out on statements she made in which she stated "I never disrespected anyone in particular.". I took exception to this because of her past actions and did hijack her thread in which she's asking for votes.

The thing is, it's not my job to police EroticMorgan or anyone else. That's what we have mods for.

EroticMorgan, I apologize to you for hijacking your thread. What you do and say doesn't affect me so it's none of my business. We each have our own path to walk in the way we choose and noone should tell us how to do that. There are standards of behavior that I choose to adhere to and I really let myself down. I hope you continue being exactly who you are and I wish you the very best.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:42 AM   #2
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

All though, it is very classy and sweet of you to say you're sorry, I think it would have been better off in private. This route just opens the road up for people to start hammering about her past statements.

I hope that doesn't happen. Everybody deserves a second chance.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:17 AM   #3
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
I owe an apology to EroticMorgan for my post the other day where I called her out on statements she made in which she stated "I never disrespected anyone in particular.". I took exception to this because of her past actions and did hijack her thread in which she's asking for votes.

The thing is, it's not my job to police EroticMorgan or anyone else. That's what we have mods for.

EroticMorgan, I apologize to you for hijacking your thread. What you do and say doesn't affect me so it's none of my business. We each have our own path to walk in the way we choose and noone should tell us how to do that. There are standards of behavior that I choose to adhere to and I really let myself down. I hope you continue being exactly who you are and I wish you the very best.
It takes a big person to openly apologize and admit to being wrong and owning up to it..
Just show's you are the classy women I know you to be!
Old 10-01-2012, 08:36 AM   #4
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kudos to you Dharma!! We as providers deal with a lot of bullshit here and in our personal lifes and we all have our bad days and sometimes we say things we dont mean. I know I have and I have quite a few people to apologize to myself.

Im wondering if I have been around long enough to say that I miss the old days. We used to get along for the most part and have a lot of fun and now evil and mean spirited people have ruined it all.

Ill be 30 next year and I must say I am seeing things in a whole new way than I did even a year ago.

Again Kudos to you and to Morgan because putting down your pride and apologizing isnt an easy thing to do for anyone let alone strong women like us.

We are stronger when we all stick together I think its time we all realize that.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:39 AM   #5
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a wonderful thing to wake up toooo!!!!
Kisses,Jaci
Old 10-01-2012, 08:49 AM   #6
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Kudos to you Dharma!! We as providers deal with a lot of bullshit here and in our personal lifes and we all have our bad days and sometimes we say things we dont mean. I know I have and I have quite a few people to apologize to myself.

Im wondering if I have been around long enough to say that I miss the old days. We used to get along for the most part and have a lot of fun and now evil and mean spirited people have ruined it all.

Ill be 30 next year and I must say I am seeing things in a whole new way than I did even a year ago.

Again Kudos to you and to Morgan because putting down your pride and apologizing isnt an easy thing to do for anyone let alone strong women like us.

We are stronger when we all stick together I think its time we all realize that.

I am with you Julies, I miss the good ole days myself but like anything else times change rather we are ready for them to or not.... I to miss the close comradery that we all use to have! But what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger......So maybe Dharma's apology will be a fresh start for a lot of us...

PS, Julies I loved your last avatar.... yummy
Old 10-01-2012, 09:40 AM   #7
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I see the OP's aplogy as sincere and well worded. I appreciate it even though it does not involve me directly. There are lots of squabbles on the board. Rarely is there achieved a level of resolution that these two ladies have shown.

Torito
Old 10-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #8
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said Dharma and Jules......! I agree totally "Cant we all just get along?" Lmao!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #9
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and Jaci you sexy thang you!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #10
StacyShade*
Account Disabled

User ID: 143176
My ECCIE Reviews

Dharma,thats very classy of you im new to this site a couple of months and i take the time to read and understand whats being posted and why,but reading your post enlightened me to so much and i just had to post this and say THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A STRONG CLASSY WOMAN!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #11
guest102613
Account Disabled

+1 Dharma you are awesome
Old 10-01-2012, 04:18 PM   #12
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

You've all been very supportive. Thank you. I do want to mention that I didn't apologize privately because I wanted to minimize the possibility of a misunderstanding. It's sometimes harder to misunderstand things when they're public. Plus, my comments were public so I think that merits a sincere public apology. For the record, I'm not being facetious or sarcastic. I made a mistake. I can own that.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #13
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Classy

Now thats what you call classy!!!!!

High five Dharma, high five!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post

Old 10-01-2012, 05:36 PM   #14
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow this is unexpected...

Dharma of course your apology is excepted and I apologize to you also for anything rude I said to you. I hope we can start over. We are all members of the sisterhood of providers. Since we are so few in number and so scrutinized by society, we have to stick together. Sometimes sisters fight but the bond remains. We protect each other and should help each other move forward. This is a business and we are the CEO's. The better we work together, the better things will be for all of us.

I don't consider any woman on this site to be an "Old Hag" and I never did. You are all beautiful to me and have no more flaws than I do. I wish you all the best.

I am still not fond of those shit talking ass dudes, but I don't know who they are so it's not a big deal.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:32 PM   #15
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroticMorgan View Post
I am still not fond of those shit talking ass dudes, but I don't know who they are so it's not a big deal.
They're the guys who collectively pay the bills for a lot of people around here, sweetness. And links or references to quotes and prior posts seldom qualify as shit talkin' unless there was shit on the other end.

Just an observation. Do with it what you will...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women