Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Here a thread closing, there a thread closing, everywhere a thread closing!

Our Super Moderators are feeling their oats tonight. How does the old saying go, "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely".

Par for the course with present and past KC mods.

There are so many unanswered questions remaining from the dangerous texts situations. Here are the Top Ten!

1. Is NoahScape Silly Girl?

2. Does Graceutr have a premium access account that wrote a review of Grace?

3. Does Graceutr really allow her ex-husband to act as her manager/pimp?

4. Are there other girls from Wichita who have baby daddy/managers/pimps?

5. Which one of you guys is stupid enough to drive a white Range Rover?

6. Has frtiz, aka, something that began with a "T", aka statman, aka eframz, aka finishlast stopped changing usernames and asking for discounts?

7. Is Chica Chaser behind all the new rules of moderation in KC? Can he sing the first verse of "We Are Family" or "Kumbyah"?

8. Who are the white knights you think will come out of the woodwork to defend Grace?

9. Does anybody else want to see this drama keep playing out?

10. Has anyone seen my bluetooth headset?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:11 PM   #2
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I bought a whole truck full of popcorn and the MOD's shut it down, sending the bill to the crypt.......
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #3
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Not sure what you mean by wk coming out of the woodwork to defend Grace. We don't know the full story yet, but the picture Sins painted of Grace is so out of character of the Grace I know. If that's defending her, guilty as charged.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:31 PM   #4
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I have only one answer Scorp and that is to #10.

I stole your Bluetooth. I am holding it for ransom. If you wish to have it back, send me 20 unmarked dollar bills. I will give you 1 hour to respond. After that, I'll start sending pieces of it back.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:58 PM   #5
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

One last question on your list scorp.......could today be the day that a new record is set on thread closings???

JS42, there is so much conflicting back chatter on all this stuff...and I truly don't have a direct dog in this fight, so the only thing I think is safe to say is

How about them Chiefs, lol

Darkside.....I would hesitate sending CK the bill, he'll probably just close/cancel the darn invoice down, lol

With the way things are getting totally out of hand...save the popcorn. I'm sure it won't go to waste.

I mean, they can't close everything down...can they???
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:04 AM   #6
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default And furthermore..

I wanted to make a point on an earlier thread but I couldn't reach the keyboard while she was working me over and by the time I could it was too late...closed.

You thought Wizman was Fritz...hey it was an honest mistake Luv...I'm fairly certain I know who he is now..or at least who he was last week..but his and apparantly another ex-mods handles are a living..breathing Paradigm...
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:04 AM   #7
Thequeen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32517
My ECCIE Reviews

Only thing I have to say is damn it now I can't get Old Mcdonald had a Farm song out my head..... thanks Scorpio

But now that I posted about a farm this thread might close...
Thequeen is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:07 AM   #8
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default It's late..

I was talking to Elena...

not you VK....Buttinsky.....LMAO....

Oops..methinks I just hurled an insult..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #9
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Is JJ one of our mods?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=61DQGOz...%3D61DQGOzpdpE
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:42 AM   #10
pheonix63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

You know in a way it is cool that the mods close them. It can be like the saw movies. How many of them are there now and how will it end? Scorp there were two questions you forgot.
pheonix63 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:06 AM   #11
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
We don't know the full story yet .... If that's defending her, guilty as charged.
You are correct, JS, we don't know the whole story yet and my post wasn't meant to imply that I do. As it says, there are some unanswered questions and I'm hoping someone fills in the blanks.

For example, since you obviously favor Grace's side of the story, have you asked to meet her so that you can not only have fun with her, but also see her stitches and the police reports she claims to have?

This could be her chance to prove she is innocent.

Best,
Scorpio31
Old 09-07-2013, 07:09 AM   #12
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I have only one answer Scorp and that is to #10.

I stole your Bluetooth. I am holding it for ransom. If you wish to have it back, send me 20 unmarked dollar bills. I will give you 1 hour to respond. After that, I'll start sending pieces of it back.
Well, well, well, back to you vixen-ish ways so soon?
Old 09-07-2013, 07:13 AM   #13
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonix63 View Post
You know in a way it is cool that the mods close them. It can be like the saw movies. How many of them are there now and how will it end? Scorp there were two questions you forgot.
With all due respect, no, not cool at all. It is more of a power grab and in one case an ego trip and defies the owners wishes that discussions continue, regardless of the level of drama according to the "guidelines".

Drama in threads helps define both for the ladies and the gentlemen some of the true personalities of the parties involved in a discussion. Drama discussions are where the term SPA (self posted alert) originated.

Please enlighten me, what are the two other questions?
Old 09-07-2013, 07:33 AM   #14
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
You are correct, JS, we don't know the whole story yet and my post wasn't meant to imply that I do. As it says, there are some unanswered questions and I'm hoping someone fills in the blanks.

For example, since you obviously favor Grace's side of the story, have you asked to meet her so that you can not only have fun with her, but also see her stitches and the police reports she claims to have?

This could be her chance to prove she is innocent.

Best,
Scorpio31
If she was in town, yeah I would be willing to meet up with her and see the proof. That's if she was willing to share her personal info one would see on a police report. And like I said, we don't know the fully story yet, but like you implied, I do favor Grace's side. When you have a no drama, reliable provider such as Grace being accused by 2 well known drama queens around here, yeah I tend to favor the story of the former.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:37 AM   #15
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

JS, please list all of the incidents in which I have been at the center of drama.

I will start:

1. My fake handle catastrophe.

Now you fill in #2
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women