Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
currymasalanyc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default taliaxoxo at humaniplex

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TaliaXoxo
My message to guys in her network:
Can you tell me about her? Like pictures? Good deep french kissing(dfk)? Good BBJ? Good Daty?(tasty, fresh, good hygiene, responsive and wet) Good passion and into it or dead fish? Good at missionary, cowgirl doggie? FIV or FOV or FIA? Dato? CIm possible? how much extra? any thing else?
#1 - Can't really say much about all the extras. but I can say her pics are accurate, she is not a clock watcher, and is good at gfe. All in all I have no complaints.
#2 - Talia was great. Her face isn't perfect, but if her body is a 9.5 her face would be an 8.5. Would not throw her out of bed by ANY means... Her body is EXACTLY her pictures. Very GFE, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, passionate and worth repeating... I have actually done so. I did not FIA or DATO so I don't know... I also don't know about CIM.
#3 - If u like naturally beautiful women, Talia is definitely that. She is full gfe, good dfk, fiv, daty and bbbj w/ alotta DT, 69, missionary, doggy, and thats all im really into..I think she offers more but u probably have to pm her for menu...I had a good time, I felt a good connection..Hope this helps!!
#4 - She is awesome and I wouldn't hesitate to see her again! Look at her network.
#5 - No fiv. Other thshe was fun! gfe upon meeting! would see her again! she a 9 sesion a 10
#6 Good dfk, great body.good bbbj, i would probably not repeat but ymmv. Have fun!
#7 Pictures are her. Ask for her menu, she'll honor it.
#8 - Talia was awesome. I had a great time. Great passion. i'm not sure about her full menu, you will have to ask her. Great DFK, the most luscious lips. Great DATY, clean and fresh. and responsive ymmv!
Cowgirl doggie, hell yes, we never made it to mish. maybe a couple of years older than 27. reliability and punctuality are NOT her strong points. First time she no showed. DIdn't call to cancel and wouldnt return texts. Next day, she did apologize. She had such a nice ass in the pics I had to try again..
2nd time, at 12:30 she changed our 1:00 appt to 2:00 Then, Hotel is changing her room number. make it 2:30.... I dont normally give flakes another chance, but it was worth it. Super cool chick. good luck
#9 - I had a good time with here. Only for hhr so did not spend too much time with the DATY. Good bbbj and a good spinner. She is very skinny And petite. I was hoping she had a bigger top for my taste, But yes she was in very good shape. I would give her face a 7.0. Picture do play tricks to your imagination. But still very cute. Be safe out there have fun Hope this helps

Overall: All positive and indicative of a true GFE with dfk, daty and bbj. Only negative was that some people say her face isn’t as pretty as pictures suggest but always a 7.0-8.5. Also a little flaky with the behavior with one guy not showing and then postponing.
Judgement: Added to my to do list. I can handle a little flaky behavior if the girl is hot and truly gfe and responsive. As long as I don’t drive more than 15 miles it’s ok.
currymasalanyc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women