Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160576
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35389
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-15-2010, 04:15 PM   #1
Kinkbox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 53411
Default Nine Wicked Possibilities...

My preference is to have the lovely human beings whom I play with come here... and just to be a bit cruel... here are nine lovely possibilities...

For those who crave more wicked prose, I offer nine possibilities for submissives to consider:

1. The Physical Vocabulary. I love to explore the breadth of possibility. With this experience you have the time (and I have the equipment) to help you figure and understand exactly what everything feels like. From different kinds of floggers to different sorts of clamps and clips and toys. It's just lovely to have all the toys and gear there... and to really understand what all of it feels like. This is particularly amazing for a novice- because you'll *know* what someone is talking about.

2. Bondage. There are a lot of ways to explore bondage, but we'll keep this as one category. There is rope bondage (one of my faves), silk bondage, leather bondage, harness and straps and more.

3. Spanking/Flogging/Cropping/Caning. For those who crave physical sensation, this is a very intense, long spanking session, done for 20 to 40 minutes every hour for as many hours as you can stand. It's intense. It's physically exhausting, emotionally draining, and it takes you to this level that really cannot be described with words. At the end, you are puddle material. Simply puddle material.

4. Sensory Exploration. This is one of my specialties, and a lot of what I do with my boxes. There are so many things that make the skin FEEL. Sandpaper, silk, fur and other textile/tactile objects. Oils like peppermint or cinnamon that cause reactions. Ginger, either the oil or especially fresh ginger. Witch Hazel or Apple-Cider Vinegar evaporating off the skin. Nehru oil massage oil with sandlewood and lavendar to complete relax you. I have so many different ways to play with the senses.

5. Sensory Deprevation. Done right, the world becomes a far away place.

6. Strap On/Strap In Training. The problem with a short session in this realm is that the body takes time to get adjusted. There is also only so much of this sort of play that someone can do at one time (for most people). You body needs to rest. So getting to a fully trained state, takes time and patience. It's nice to have that time. This is particularly true if you want to get to a state like deep fisting... but even if you are just wanting to be comfortably pounded (not a misnomer), than time is a gift.

7. A femme day. I love spending days with lovely creatures who are completely feminized. It's a girlfriends day: we both dress up, and there is play, and tea, and exploration. There is the fun in playing dress-up, of course... but then there is the fun is helping someone put together their character, or watching in awe for those who know precisely where they are in this realm. This is particularly fun when there are other explorations involved.

8. Guinea Pig day. I have a lot of toys... and I love having a day where I can just go through and pick out new toys and see what they do and how they work... and what they reactions are. Sometimes things do not work, but that's when we learn.

9. Masochists and Pain Sluts. I don't like hurting people who do not like to be hurt. I don't really have a mean bone in my body. But there is something about those folks who really love pain. The idea that I can't do anything too hard, that I can really push the boundaries and it will feel positive is so incredibly freeing. I am usually so careful about people's boundaries. I like to push the buttons, and I like to see how far I can take someone... and it's fun to get someone to the edge. But I have a real respect for their limits and boundaries. So having someone who loves the 100 clothespins on their body, with zipper after zipper or someone who likes edgeplay like ropeburns or ball kicking... it's cathartic for me too. I wouldn't dream of doing this to someone who didn't ask for it... but I do love when it is asked for.

www.kinkadventure.com
Old 11-15-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
Kinkbox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 53411

Now for those who didn't follow the link, I've changed this to something entertaining... there are only 12 sessions over the next few months... I'm doing this because I need capital for my fabulous new project Kinkbox: so I've got something very fun in mind:

Someone gives me a negotiable amount now so I have funds for prototypes and marketing. In the next three months- December, January or February, we set up a time when they can come here and play. When they arrive, I return the entire amount they have have given me. I also do a 4 hour session and we go to dinner. They get to see my location, and my toys... and I help them explore... If they don't want to come to NM, I'll do a special toybox that they can have for free instead of the session and still return the capital funds.

It's lovely. It helps me now deal with what I have to deal with... without giving up any of my business and it means I get to do sessions without worrying about a lot of the elements of sessions... Especially the fact that at the end of the day, the sessions aren't paid for...

Just something to think about...
Old 11-16-2010, 08:29 AM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome back. Technically, we don't allow ads in this forum so I'm going to lock it for now. VERY interesting concept. I also just noticed another type of "ad" that you posted for your specialty toyboxes yesterday. I closed that as well.

Ads just aren't allowed in "Another Realm". My suggestion would be to have a link in your tagline and use that for getting the word out on your projects. And with board participation, individuals will see what you offer.

Good luck!
Elisabeth
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women