Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2017, 07:42 AM   #1
atxman75
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Sex trafficking

I saw a documentary on sec trafficking yesterday's on Fuse and although it was more centered on problems in Mexico and Europe, it got me wondering does sex trafficking exist in Austin? I am interested in see if any of know of providers that are victims. No names please
atxman75 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 07:48 AM   #2
xrival14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I always assume the Asian providers are, but who knows.
xrival14 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:53 AM   #3
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, it's becoming a bigger and bigger issue here in Austin. I believe that it's either Dallas or Houston that is the second biggest hub for those women to be "trained" after get "shipped" from Hawaii. As Austin grows so does that industry. If you know what to look at all the evidence staring you in face.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:04 AM   #4
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

As a general rule of thumb, ladies who are pimped are, by definition, trafficked. Now, I'm not talking a lady who works for an agency by choice.. but I'm talking about a lady who gives all her money to daddy and is likely not "free to go" of her on volition.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:15 AM   #5
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To me though there is a big difference between the "pimped" ones and trafficking ones. If a person had come in from another country that to me is trafficking. The "pimped" ones are Americans that generally (not all) have an addiction of some sort. That's the difference in my mind.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:16 AM   #6
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

yes, it is an issue here in Texas. It has always been this way. I wish they could do more to stop it.

Look we all know LE is on Eccie and all these other sites too. They do NOT care if Patty Provider is blowing Johnny John at The Hampton Inn. As long as she is not a minor or being trafficked or selling drugs. Also Streetwalkers,they do not like those either.

I have asked all my cop buddies over the years and all of them have said the above.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 11:19 AM   #7
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
To me though there is a big difference between the "pimped" ones and trafficking ones. If a person had come in from another country that to me is trafficking. The "pimped" ones are Americans that generally (not all) have an addiction of some sort. That's the difference in my mind.
So.. if someone underage is forced into the life, that isn't trafficking to you unless they are foreign?
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:07 PM   #8
lester_burnham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

One time I saw a provider in an apartment. In her broken English after I asked how she liked austin she tells me she never leaves the apartment. How many spas have rooms where the women sleep, how many are here on expired visitor visas and can't leave the US if they ever want to come back. There is overt and covert trafficking every where in various forms.
lester_burnham is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:45 PM   #9
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Sex Trafficking, whether foreign or domestic, is a form of slavery regardless of the person's age.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 06:00 PM   #10
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When it comes to certain ages in my mind I call it something very different. That to me is a type of slavery. Certain age groups don't know their rights are. Many have been taught to fear all adults. Even foreign adults know that in America you have certain rights and freedoms and that knowledge is often the reason why they were lured into the trap in the first place. With the younger age group they have no knowledge,probably sold,and truly ignorant of what they can do to get out of such a situation. So I consider that to be slavery. Again this is just my thoughts and opinions on how I define such issues. The more people lump these issues together it makes it a less glaring problems and people can ignore it. When you start putting each into thier own category the issue takes on a very true reality that's in your face.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:08 PM   #11
Hollis Wood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

How's Nancy these days?
Hollis Wood is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women