Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
LeilaniBebe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22302
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What happen to this site....

http://www.stlhobby.com/public_html

???
Old 12-10-2013, 12:52 PM   #2
dorseto
Registered Member

The owner retired from it and the torch was passed to another guy. There was a ruckus caused by a well known provider creating an alias and verifying herself as a hobbyiest reading hobbyiest only forum. Caused some mistrust and participation went down. Ultimately, the cost of maintaining the site was too much for the guy who took over and it was shut down.

Sucks because I liked that board a lot.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
LeilaniBebe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you!

That is a total bummer I also really liked that board.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:39 PM   #4
pseudonym2
Registered Member

Me too.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:35 AM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Sadly, all good things must come to an end...

Cheers,

bcg
Old 12-12-2013, 05:13 AM   #6
acescracked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

It was a nice board to balance the board that was already in place. Sadly both have closed and this board for whatever reason has failed to launch, I can relate BTW. It is nice to have you back in town Leilani. Although we could never get our schedules to match our PM exchanges were nice.

Hope you have a safe and prosperous visit and the holidays are pleasant, Aces
Old 12-12-2013, 07:59 AM   #7
Longrun
Account Disabled

Just throwing in my 2-cents for clarification!!
STL-Hobby was great until it was infiltrated, its been well documented what the provider and her sidekick were up to and not really worth the time discussing the carnage. Ironically though, the same thing has happened AGAIN here on a local board and CONTINUES to this day. I would simply suggest to all Hobbyist to be sure their information is not accessible to those providers on other sites. I'd also suggest to providers that they do not accept any references from the providers in question. No reason to "keep beating a dead horse", The hobby can still be fun, but be smart and be safe!! Happy Holidays!!
Old 12-13-2013, 06:27 AM   #8
MR.knowitall
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorseto View Post
The owner retired from it and the torch was passed to another guy. There was a ruckus caused by a well known provider creating an alias and verifying herself as a hobbyiest reading hobbyiest only forum. Caused some mistrust and participation went down. Ultimately, the cost of maintaining the site was too much for the guy who took over and it was shut down.

Sucks because I liked that board a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longrun View Post
STL-Hobby was great until it was infiltrated, its been well documented what the provider and her sidekick were up to and not really worth the time discussing the carnage. Ironically though, the same thing has happened AGAIN here on a local board and CONTINUES to this day. I would simply suggest to all Hobbyist to be sure their information is not accessible to those providers on other sites. I'd also suggest to providers that they do not accept any references from the providers in question. No reason to "keep beating a dead horse", The hobby can still be fun, but be smart and be safe!! Happy Holidays!!

And your clues, Leilani, are:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054633911&postcount=11

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=920987
Old 12-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #9
dorseto
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longrun View Post
Agreed. I left specifics and names about the situation off my reply. I've already detailed it in a different thread, but there's no point in restarting drama. Just becareful what personal information you share out there guys and girls.
Old 12-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #10
LeilaniBebe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.knowitall View Post
I have no idea what or who RTP is, so why would it be a "clue" to me?

And by the looks of it...I probably DON'T want to know.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:07 PM   #11
MR.knowitall
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeilaniBebe View Post
And by the looks of it...I probably DON'T want to know.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #12
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

This folder was about stlhobby. Now it just went to beating a dead horse AGAIN!

It has been a long while since I have found value in eccie for the St. Louis folder.

All of this bashing, negativity, finger pointing, and everything else takes all the fun out of logging onto eccie.

Can we please move on?
Old 12-13-2013, 08:04 PM   #13
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Quote:
Originally Posted by bn_hot View Post
This folder was about stlhobby. Now it just went to beating a dead horse AGAIN!

It has been a long while since I have found value in eccie for the St. Louis folder.

All of this bashing, negativity, finger pointing, and everything else takes all the fun out of logging onto eccie.

Can we please move on?
What is wrong with people stating the TRUTH? How is that bashing.If wrong doers are known to exist on any given site it's only right to warn folks that don't know.And where do you expect people to post?On RTP itself.As if...
There's LOTS of other subjects being posted on Eccie,just skip the RTP ones if they bother you so much.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:12 AM   #14
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

If it makes anyone feel any better, the hobbyist only sections of stlhobby was full of leaks and infiltrated by providers long before what you all know about. The difference being, the particular provider referred to in this thread was found out and caught while the others were not. So you see it was all just an illusion of hobbyist privacy anyway...
Old 12-14-2013, 08:58 AM   #15
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
just skip the RTP ones if they bother you so much.
I was trying to stay away from the RTP topic, this was a thread on stlhobby it turned into RTP bashing. As do other threads.

IMHO: Truth or not, the crusade against another board and the fact that it has been permitted to continue has created a negative result for ECCIE and I feel that it is responsible for the lack of quality postings, reviews, etc.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women