Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2017, 12:31 PM   #1
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66
Default What signals a Pimp is/or was involved with a provider?

So I've been hobbying for years but really never did pay a lot of attention to the tats or signs that always indicate a pimp or manager is involved...
Bottom line I showed up to have a good time and never really gave it the attention it deserves.
But you have the crown tat (if the ladies could elaborate?)...but what others may indicate management upon arrival for a date.

And yes I know the funny guys will say "a man in the bathroom" lol

But thought this might make a great conversation piece for the ladies and educate some of the guys
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #2
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

I have 2 Crown tattoos, neither being a symbol of having a pimp. Branding is a common sign of having a pimp though. Sometimes it's hard to decipher if a lady has a pimp or not, but the best way I can explain it is pimped ladies work a whole lot differently than independent women. Pimps usually make their women travel a lot, work all day every day. Versus an independent lady works when she wants so we don't burn ourselves out. Plus we're not supporting a low life scum with our income so there's no need for us to work all day every day. Pimps know it destroys the IOP for you by letting their presence be known when you're seeing one of their ladies, & their ladies know not to let you know they have no control over their accounts or life for that matter.
I always pay attention to how a lady speaks on the boards & through messages also. It's hard to explain, but sometimes I can tell when it's actually a male commenting through a lady's handle just because how some things are worded.

Bottom line though, there's A LOT of ladies in this line of work who have "management". It's almost unavoidable or undetectable. Although I have 0 respect for a low life scum who brain washes, controls, beats & takes from women for his own selfish gain, if he is not known to jump out & beat you up or rob you, I wouldn't care about it too much. It's more of the lady's decision if she wants to live her life like that when all of the proof is out there. Pimps survive & thrive off of vulnerable women. & as long as there's vulnerable women out there, a pimp will always be involved in this hobby.
Kat VonDee is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 03:15 PM   #3
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

I started quoting and commenting on various things that KVD mentioned, and gave up, cause I was agreeing with every one of her statements.

Reread her writing. In addition to her economics and volume comments, specifically concentrate on the aspects where KVD mentions that the gal "does not seem like the gal" in her written or other communications, and this can include face to face verbal.

Sometimes determining that there's a pimp can be intuitive, and perhaps some folks can spot it easier. Regardless, KVD's comments are spot on correct.

Last, as another aspect of spotting a pimp, hotel ops folks that have been around awhile are very good at it. But for guys coming into a date, simply be observant. Sometimes the low life 2 legged potted plants (aka lobby rats, or "bad clowns") hang at the edge of public areas watching incoming traffic.

As for the crown tattoo, and pimp branding, I'll quote myself from another post:
.... Some pimp has tats on a gal to "brand" her as his. Nowadays, the pimps stage name is commonly used.
The crown used to be a pimp tag, perhaps some might still consider it to be, but I know civies, etc, that have it, so lacking any other information, it really can't be considered that any more. Of course this last bit fails if it's a crown next to a name.

I'd like to thank KVD for posting her thoughts.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 03:53 PM   #4
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Other than the Crown tats Kat....will pimps require their name tattooed or other symbols, if so what kind maybe some examples?
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 04:03 PM   #5
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Other than the Crown tats Kat....will pimps require their name tattooed or other symbols, if so what kind maybe some examples?
Some pimps will make a lady get their nickname, initials or their stable name tatted on them. Also, the anchor tattoo is a symbol of a lady being "down" for her pimp. An anchor holds a ship down, you get it? Lol! But an anchor tattoo outside of the pimp world or hobby is just a basic tattoo that can have several different meanings depending on the location. Crowns are also symbols because most pimps refer to themselves as kings (barf). But usually that crown has a name or initials under it for branding. You can literally ask me anything about tattoos, I'm very educated on them
Kat VonDee is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 04:27 PM   #6
B-Dragon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I have to say, this is some heavy stuff for me to absorb. Didn't know there was so much know about the pimp world...
B-Dragon is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 05:40 PM   #7
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
Some pimps will make a lady get their nickname, initials or their stable name tatted on them. Also, the anchor tattoo is a symbol of a lady being "down" for her pimp. An anchor holds a ship down, you get it? Lol! But an anchor tattoo outside of the pimp world or hobby is just a basic tattoo that can have several different meanings depending on the location. Crowns are also symbols because most pimps refer to themselves as kings (barf). But usually that crown has a name or initials under it for branding. You can literally ask me anything about tattoos, I'm very educated on them
What's it mean if you have a star tattooed around your butt hole? Or any other design there...
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 06:25 PM   #8
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
What's it mean if you have a star tattooed around your butt hole? Or any other design there...
High pain threshold?

Sorry I'm not going to judge someone else because of their tattoos or choices in life it's not my place to do so nor am I without fault. I have enough going on to worry about in my life then to be concerned with what the next person is doing.
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 09:38 PM   #9
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

When meeting a lady at a Notel, men's shoes and clothes hanging in the closet are signs of a pimp. Also a dude leaving and going to the room next door; to sit in a car; or hang out at the pool are signs of a pimp. Getting conflicting texts in the setup is the sign of a pimp. Some tatted up dude sitting on the hood of a Buick or Caddie outside the room is the sign of a pimp. I think you get the picture.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 06:59 AM   #10
TheIronMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

I found out some hotel staff are paid by pimp and know of activities.
TheIronMan is online now   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 07:50 AM   #11
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronMan View Post
I found out some hotel staff are paid by pimp and know of activities.
True.
At no-tels well...
But I assume eccie guys avoid those.
Cops are not stupid and once a hotel is targeted, well...
Btw, 3 of the worst have been bulldozed recently, a 4th less than 2 years ago.

At larger hotels, staff will get fired on the spot, for even talking to pimps, unless tossing the clowns (even if the hotel happens to have very discrete indy gals who are invisible).
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:04 AM   #12
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL I really don't think tats have anything to do with pimps I have lots of tattoos I have all my kids names on me and my grandmother's and my husbands. So the name being tatted on somebody has nothing to do with anything. Also I know lots of providers who are married or an actual relationships and travel with their partners. I wouldn't read too much into anything if you stick with nice hotels and verified girls I don't think you should have to worry about anything. Just do your homework like anything else
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 11:24 AM   #13
bamscram
Valued Poster

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 12:55 PM   #14
B-Dragon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

So Kat made an interesting comment on her original post about women traveling a lot and on the clock pretty much everyday. After reading this, I'm now think back about a few ladies of interest that fit right into this profile. Makes me wonder.....so are they managed or am I just overthinking this?
B-Dragon is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 01:59 PM   #15
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tattoos are not a good gauge. A few years back anchors were a popular tattoo for basic girls. Even browsing pinterest you can see it still is pretty popular so take the tattoo "theory" with a grain of salt. Tbh, it's pretty obvious if someone is being trafficked or pimped. You can tell by their mannerisms, advertisements, website, how to speak, etc.
Luxie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women