Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2016, 09:55 AM   #1
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews
Default But why guys??

Okay, I know it's a hassle...I get that guys. However, the verification process is needed. 60% of the interest I get, well they stop talking upon the references question.
Avoiding this question makes me NOT want to see you for a couple of reasons. The first being the obvious Uncle Leo concern, but the second because now I know you'll see just ANY girl and haven't much concern for your own safety.
I say, when dealing with 250 and 300 hrly...I'd certainly want to do my homework.
To some gents, that is pocket change...to me, that's half my rent.

I would take more dates if men made me feel more comfortable. One or 2 sentence inquiries do not make me feel like you are serious. I prefer the men that take the time to write me a longer message (sometimes I get a whole book lol) and include references. My ads mention references, may as well get it out of the way in the initial contact.

Some ladies don't do their homework and hey that's what works for them. For me, I need to know details about you that we can not talk about until you are verified. I like to know that I'm the right fit for what you're looking for and sometimes you just can't find that info in reviews. Certain desires and fetishes may be better served by one of my lady friends. I want you to be totally fulfilled and I'm not talking a date if I think your fetish would be better served at another's hands. You may be looking for something I've never done, and while I still may provide a great time...I perhaps know a lady that's an expert in the field. If I can facilitate the finding of a perfect date for you, I feel better with myself than if I took the date knowing I'd not be a good fit for your specific wishes.

Anyways, just an example of why I must have the verification process. It allows me to better serve you fine gentlemen. If I feel unsafe, how do you think that date will go? It will affect our connection and most importantly our chemistry.

So, guys...when emailing a lass, you'd get further by being cooperative with the verification.
Some guys even send me pictures with several paragraphs...I love it. I love knowing what my suitor looks like before hand. Being familiar with someone a bit, I believe, helps. Plus, ya know I can look at your picture and get all juicy and horned up thinking of what we will do.

Verification. Guys... please?

I also love it when you're a well established member of eccie...ya know those guys with 20 or more reviews.
I'm always getting contact via email from guys on eccie, saying I saw you on eccie. Well, message me here if you have an account here.

Just help a gal feel safer guys so she can fuck your brains out, and suck your soul from your body via the best bbbj ever.

Verification.
Please.
♡♡♡
Gigi
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 10:35 AM   #2
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

This is why I absolutely love p411. I always make contact thru there anytime I schedule. It also has the Q&A section, also more room to fill out about me. With my ok's there, a lady I may be interested in can contact any, or all of my ok's in there. I'm one of those guys that don't write many reviews, usually only when asked to.
I don't mind giving refs, but I always prefer the lady to check my ok's and contact the ones she feels comfortable contacting. That way, it doesn't tie her to a certain "list" I have provided her to contact from. Just my thoughts. di8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 11:53 AM   #3
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I love p411 for the okay system. However, I feel like that site isn't as user friendly as eccie. I wish eccie had a system similar.
Old 12-15-2016, 11:56 AM   #4
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
This is why I absolutely love p411. I always make contact thru there anytime I schedule. It also has the Q&A section, also more room to fill out about me. With my ok's there, a lady I may be interested in can contact any, or all of my ok's in there. I'm one of those guys that don't write many reviews, usually only when asked to.
I don't mind giving refs, but I always prefer the lady to check my ok's and contact the ones she feels comfortable contacting. That way, it doesn't tie her to a certain "list" I have provided her to contact from. Just my thoughts. di8

You specifically have quite a few reviews here and that makes it very easy to seek out and contact ladies to verify you. It's the lurkers that get hard to verify
Guys that have been members of the site for years with no posts at all. SCary guys.
Old 12-19-2016, 05:06 PM   #5
rc205
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

This is good information; I can see that I should post more. So far, all I've done is post one review (and that one was in Tennessee).
So, I'll introduce myself: I'm rc205. In Birmingham. I used to be in the hobby in a different state many (about six or seven) years ago. Recently I've jumped back in and am working to get myself the references to get my p411 membership. Tough work, but someone's got to do it.
Gigi - I'd love to see you some time, as you're totally my type -- curvy redhead. And your reviews are amazing. I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
(Mods: I can see how this may also be suited for the introduction threads, but it seemed to fit here, too).
rc205 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 05:52 PM   #6
holmes50
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Screening has never been an issue with the number of posts and reviews I have on Eccie along with the number of okays on P411.

If she is on both Eccie and P411 I will always pm her from both if its our first meeting. P411 is great when traveling because Eccie is sometimes not that active in other cities or states.

Always have to respect the providers need for screening to develop some level of comfort......
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:28 PM   #7
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

ok GiGI, i have a reference, i have an 8 inch tongue and can breath through my ears --- does that help.

LMAO--- lovestolick66
Lovestolick66 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:29 PM   #8
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

ps it was longer before it was screened
Old 12-19-2016, 07:50 PM   #9
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

now with the jokes aside, I'm just an old fart that has set some rules for my self that i follow pretty close.
1 i wast see any provider north of Kentucky
2 i want see any provider west of the mississippi river
3 i want see any provider that i can't talk to first-i make a final decision on there demeanor .
4 i want see any provider that requires p411 as the only screening method ,this is a red flag to me.
5 i want see a new provider unless she is first willing to meet in a public place of my choosing, leo is getting way to active now days. NEW PROVIDER MEANS SHE HAS NO REVIEWS.
6 I'm almost to the point where i want see anyone (unless i already know them) that is not on eccie .
7 new back page girls---NO DAMN WAY-i gave that up long ago.

and remember with age comes a desire for less drama and more fun.
have fun but most of all stay safe while doing it
Old 12-20-2016, 09:54 AM   #10
Contralto
Valued Poster

A good post with good thoughts from everyone.

To the contrary, remember that many gentlemen--and I mean many on the board have been here a long, long time and have lots of experience. Of those, I know of few who will take the time to jump through many complicated hoops to see a particular woman. So many ladies, particularly the younger ones with less experience, like to treat verification like an application process. Some even venture into insanity by requiring men to do silly things like 'place your photo ID on the donation and leave it in the bathroom' upon arrival. (Not going to happen. Ever.)

As Holmes and others have suggested there are many ways an experienced hobbyist can provide you everything you want and need to ensure your comfort and safety. They understand your need for it and are willing to provide it. But those ladies who insist on a systematic, process-focused, rules-based verification I'm afraid often lose some of the finest clients.

You mentioned 'verification first' and we understand your sentiment but I'll tell you the story of one lady in particular I know who practices her craft "out west." They say she's the nicest, friendliest provider in that area AFTER verification. But she won't talk to you, or if she does she's an ass, prior to that. Perhaps some gents will put up with that. I'm thinking that many won't. As with everything, there's a fine line. Decency, civility and courtesy must be first, not the rules.

All the best.
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 12:37 PM   #11
Guest082418-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 277963
My ECCIE Reviews

This goes back to your earlier post... This is why having a board presence is a big deal to me. Lurkers will find it harder to be screened.

It seemed you were on the other side last week supporting lurkers and those who choose to be less active. I am glad you are seeing why I felt as I did.
Guest082418-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 02:57 PM   #12
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I've seen plenty of guys that have only one or 2 posts. I'm not discriminating or anything, I'm just saying having a way to screen guys helps him to actually get time with me. 10,000 posts or 2 posts, if I can not verify you...I won't see you.

Some men do not do reviews and do not socialize here and they have their own reasons for that level of discretion.

It's easier when they're established on the boards, sure...but that doesn't mean they're safer.

I was just informed of men that give their accounts away to cops after being busted .
A man who was a member 9 plus years with over 200 reviews, hey he looked legit but it was A COP.
But to the rest of us just looks like an established ECCIE member.

Regardless of posts, I must ensure my safety.
Old 12-20-2016, 04:30 PM   #13
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contralto View Post
A good post with good thoughts from everyone.

To the contrary, remember that many gentlemen--and I mean many on the board have been here a long, long time and have lots of experience. Of those, I know of few who will take the time to jump through many complicated hoops to see a particular woman. So many ladies, particularly the younger ones with less experience, like to treat verification like an application process. Some even venture into insanity by requiring men to do silly things like 'place your photo ID on the donation and leave it in the bathroom' upon arrival. (Not going to happen. Ever.)

As Holmes and others have suggested there are many ways an experienced hobbyist can provide you everything you want and need to ensure your comfort and safety. They understand your need for it and are willing to provide it. But those ladies who insist on a systematic, process-focused, rules-based verification I'm afraid often lose some of the finest clients.

You mentioned 'verification first' and we understand your sentiment but I'll tell you the story of one lady in particular I know who practices her craft "out west." They say she's the nicest, friendliest provider in that area AFTER verification. But she won't talk to you, or if she does she's an ass, prior to that. Perhaps some gents will put up with that. I'm thinking that many won't. As with everything, there's a fine line. Decency, civility and courtesy must be first, not the rules.

All the best.

Photo ID with the donation in the bathroom!!! Wow!!

My preferred form of verification is a couple of provider references(I've used LinkedIn pages, and even p411 and other sites like Eccie as well). This becomes an issue with agency girls and bp gals who refuse. I'm very easy going once I know I'm not dealing with uncle Leo. However, I am always sweet and nice to anyone I speak with.

I never want to make a client feel uncomfortable with the amount of information he gives me, and never try to hassle anyone.

Now, with all that said I do have lots of provider friends that are very helpful in this area. So if you've seen anyone of those ladies I've played with (and yes there are plenty!), it's that much easier to verify.

There are a lot of established hobbyists that keep the same screen names and are around for years! Those I always feel safer with. It's the ones that have no accounts anywhere or are new to eccie or the hobby that are more difficult to verify.

I do realize, in this hobby everyone starts somewhere. To the newer guys, I'd just ask that they make the ladies feel a bit safer upon contact. I get one sentence emails all the time. I do not want gents to have to jump through hoops to see me, but at the same time...I don't look good in striped uniforms either.

Haha
Old 12-20-2016, 04:33 PM   #14
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmes50 View Post
Screening has never been an issue with the number of posts and reviews I have on Eccie along with the number of okays on P411.

If she is on both Eccie and P411 I will always pm her from both if its our first meeting. P411 is great when traveling because Eccie is sometimes not that active in other cities or states.

Always have to respect the providers need for screening to develop some level of comfort......

Someone with your amount of reviews and posts wouldn't make me feel unsafe at all, and I can easily verify you through one of the ladies you've reviewed. No hassle.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:20 PM   #15
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigiGabore View Post
I've seen plenty of guys that have only one or 2 posts. I'm not discriminating or anything, I'm just saying having a way to screen guys helps him to actually get time with me. 10,000 posts or 2 posts, if I can not verify you...I won't see you.

Some men do not do reviews and do not socialize here and they have their own reasons for that level of discretion.

It's easier when they're established on the boards, sure...but that doesn't mean they're safer.

I was just informed of men that give their accounts away to cops after being busted .
A man who was a member 9 plus years with over 200 reviews, hey he looked legit but it was A COP.
But to the rest of us just looks like an established ECCIE member.

Regardless of posts, I must ensure my safety.
2 thumbs way up (esp on what's in bold).
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women