Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2016, 08:20 AM   #1
galaxon00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Why do clients and providers care so much about drama on Eccie board?

Why do clients and providers put so much time into caring about the drama outside the simple act of making appointments? I thought this board was about one primary thing... money and sex and facilitating arrangements involving that. But unless you are dealing with a person who uses the board for just that, you have to deal with and wade through a lot of excess baggage drama people involve themselves in; just to try to make appointments. It creates a toxic environment either between client/provider, provider/provider, or client/client that's so counterproductive and many times appointments don't happen because of all the noise and chatter outside the simple act of making those arrangements. I guess I'm asking why do people let that stuff get to them? All the drama it's virtual reality he said/she said, it's not even real until it can be backed up by something in real life so I don't know why people get so sucked into it and let the main purpose of the board get destroyed in the process. Exchanging sex and money is a business relationship right? Why do some people on here let the drama effect them personally at the expense of enjoying hobbying?
galaxon00 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:27 AM   #2
BiancaBonVivant
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 305707
My ECCIE Reviews

BiancaBonVivant is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:28 AM   #3
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxon00 View Post
Why do clients and providers put so much time into caring about the drama outside the simple act of making appointments? I thought this board was about one primary thing... money and sex and facilitating arrangements involving that. But unless you are dealing with a person who uses the board for just that, you have to deal with and wade through a lot of excess baggage drama people involve themselves in; just to try to make appointments. It creates a toxic environment either between client/provider, provider/provider, or client/client that's so counterproductive and many times appointments don't happen because of all the noise and chatter outside the simple act of making those arrangements. I guess I'm asking why do people let that stuff get to them? All the drama it's virtual reality he said/she said, it's not even real until it can be backed up by something in real life so I don't know why people get so sucked into it and let the main purpose of the board get destroyed in the process. Exchanging sex and money is a business relationship right? Why do some people on here let the drama effect them personally at the expense of enjoying hobbying?
You should avoid coed if your sensibilities are that fragile, just sayin'

You make some very broad assumptions then portray them as facts...

I am as caught up in the drama as anyone and I have NO problem seeing anyone I've ever wanted to see. (Although one it took some time as she needed to see if I was going to make her a topic of a ToYz story or poll-to date she has remained anonymous per her wishes).

Point is coed is for entertainment mostly. If all you want to do is schedule Hoogars, then avoid this forum like the plague.

It's a choice you can make...be strong/don't click.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:33 AM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why do clients and providers put so much time into caring about the drama outside the simple act of making appointments?...

Why do some people on here let the drama effect them personally at the expense of enjoying hobbying?
I never started out enjoying the drama. And often, I don't like seeing it at all. Sometimes, it's a lot of fun to read and sometimes, participate in. (Shame on me, right?)

But this type of world can be exceptionally personal. Giving of oneself, for whatever reason, is an emotional endeavor.

Although I see dramatics on all different types of boards, I see it more frequently (and with a lot more ugliness) on boards that deal with sexuality and the world's oldest profession.

I'm sure a lot of the negativity also comes from the mixed signals that everyone gives out about this world. The women are filth but we wish to give them our hard earned funds and fuck them.

We love you. You hate us. You love us. You hate everyone else. I love my four legged creatures but often, the two legged ones will cause me a lot of angst. He is great. That one is stinky. She didn't like me. She liked me too much.

All of us can go on and on. It's the human condition.

And you ask why? Surely you know the answer to your question as well as anyone else reading it does.

Best,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:38 AM   #5
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

BOREDOM, PEOPLE ARE BORED. WE WAKE UP BORED, WE GO TO WORK BORED, WE COME HOME FROM OUR BORING JOBS AND STAY HOME BORED.

if you can do something to get snapped out of that boredom and feel alive ... no matter how negative it is ... you will do it and enjoy it.
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:42 AM   #6
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikage View Post
BOREDOM, PEOPLE ARE BORED. WE WAKE UP BORED, WE GO TO WORK BORED, WE COME HOME FROM OUR BORING JOBS AND STAY HOME BORED.

if you can do something to get snapped out of that boredom and feel alive ... no matter how negative it is ... you will do it and enjoy it.
Yes! This, too!

ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:46 AM   #7
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

JADEd....
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:46 AM   #8
moonshiner
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Take a Midol, things will get better.
moonshiner is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 09:21 AM   #9
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Why do clients and providers put so much time into caring about the drama outside the simple act of making appointments?

How does drama here on the board get in the way of trying to make an appointment Jade?

I thought this board was about one primary thing... money and sex and facilitating arrangements

That's 3 things Jade

involving that. But unless you are dealing with a person who uses the board for just that, you have to deal with and wade through a lot of excess baggage drama people involve themselves in; just to try to make appointments.

Once again how? Ads are in the ad section and reviews in the review section and both can be read with no involvement in drama. Now if you are saying Jade is too involved in the drama to pay you any attention I can understand that. Wait... Aren't YOU Jade?

It creates a toxic environment either between client/provider, provider/provider, or client/client that's so counterproductive and many times appointments don't happen because of all the noise and chatter outside the simple act of making those arrangements.

explain that to us Jade.... Please....I know Drama has led to your ban and probably a downtick in business but you had so many other revenue streams I hardly believe it matters....

I guess I'm asking why do people let that stuff get to them?

I don't know Jade. I enjoy reading and viewing a little drama... But it doesn't get in the way of business where I am concerned.

All the drama it's virtual reality he said/she said, it's not even real until it can be backed up by something in real life so I don't know why people get so sucked into it and let the main purpose of the board get destroyed in the process.

How again is that happening? reviews keep coming. Ads keep getting posted..... I think you forget that CoEd participation is a tiny fraction of what is going on..

Exchanging sex and money is a business relationship right?

Yup.

Why do some people on here let the drama effect them personally at the expense of enjoying hobbying?

The ones that are letting it affect them personally aren't hobbying. They don't have the cash or clientele and are here in CoEd looking for someone to pay them attention.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 09:23 AM   #10
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshiner View Post
Take a Midol, things will get better.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:42 AM   #11
RetiredNinja
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

RetiredNinja is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:08 AM   #12
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Why do some people on here let the drama effect(sic) them personally at the expense of enjoying hobbying?
That would be the question I'd want you to answer. Why are you letting the JadeRose drama affect you? You're doing as much to damage her reputation by vehemently defending her as her detractors are...

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:19 AM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
You're doing as much to damage her reputation by vehemently defending her as her detractors are...
That's a little harsh...... Her rep has already been dragged through the crap pretty effectively at levels not achieved here on ECCIE......
Old 01-08-2016, 10:23 AM   #14
rocker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

They have no life.
rocker is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:24 AM   #15
BiancaBonVivant
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 305707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
That would be the question I'd want you to answer. Why are you letting the JadeRose drama affect you? You're doing as much to damage her reputation by vehemently defending her as her detractors are...

z

I'm sure no matter your opinion on Jade, you can see she is exercising good judgment by not talking to this guy any more. He's lost his first love, and now he's reeling and trying to take everybody down because she dropped him. Good for her.
BiancaBonVivant is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women