Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2010, 02:11 AM   #1
Caligula
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default If you must use CL/BP here are a few of suggestions:

In light of the recent alerts about problems with NWA providers, as well as all the heat on CL/BP lately*, I figured I'd share a few tips. Much of this will seem obvious, especially to experienced clientele, but I have noticed a few newbies to the NWA scene.

1) Make sure you book the appointment through the provider and not a third party. Don't text.

2) Never see a girl who says she has a "boyfriend." Boyfriends are ALWAYS pimps.

3) Meet the provider outside. Have her, and only her, approach your vehicle or meet you in the parking lot. Don’t go into the room until you know it is empty. Leave the door open until you know the room is empty.

4) Don't stop to talk to anyone but the provider. If anyone but her approaches you about the transaction, walk away. If there is anyone lingering near the room, walk away.

5) If anyone interferes with you, don’t stop, don’t speak. Walk straight to the lobby.

6) Don’t take your wallet into the room. Take only the agreed upon fee. If you lose the money, at least you only lost what you intended to spend.

7) Once your business is concluded, leave immediately and don’t return. A well known scam is for the provider to call you after and try to get you to come back- i.e.-you left something, or offering a second session at a discount.

These rules apply mostly to INCALL situations. With the BP/CL scene I highly recommend that you pay extra for an OUTCALL session. You control the environment, you control where your money is kept, she is much more willing to agree to terms before you shell out the cash, you can keep an item of self-defense hidden nearby, you can boot the girl if she starts acting shady.

*This post is not intended to spark yet another debate about why ECCIE and similar resources are superior or safer to BP/CL. Take it as a given. This post is to intended to produce ideas that promote safety and ways to mitigate risk.
Caligula is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:59 AM   #2
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligula View Post
This post is to intended to produce ideas that promote safety and ways to mitigate risk.
Quote:
It doesn't hurt that I' about 290 of animal aggression, so it's not an easy task to intimidate me.
Very thoughtful post, but it does not apply to me since I don't do bp/cl.

But, it appears to me from your post, that in all instances where a sense of danger is encountered, you suggest to "walk away" or "leave."

So what does your size and aggression have to do with mitigating risk?

Personally, I have never seen anyone's size and aggression stop a 40 caliber Glock with one round in the chamber and 18 rounds in the clip.

I guess I just don't get the fascination with the bp/cl scene where you have to be looking over and around your shoulder all of the time. It seems to take the fun out of it. Unless of course, you are looking for a cheap date with the risk of it becoming very expensive.

Sorry, I don't see any "safety" in any of the steps of your post. Only, "Danger, Will Robinson."
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #3
MrGiz
BANNED

It's not just a hobby.... it's an adventure!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:00 AM   #4
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Bottom line is it all gets down to research, research, research. Yes, there are legit providers who have/do use BP. There are more that are not.

Anyway, we've been over this before. I'm busy looking for my hammer.
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:37 AM   #5
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

I know, I know.. here i go again right.. but seriously? I have to worry that much about paying for some girls pussy? its that damn good? some other girls pussy won't do the same thing for me and my life isn't at risk?

I don't know guys.. I guess the day that I have to meet girls in parking lots, worry about who is walking around the hotel..is the day I stopped seeing girls.. thats just me..

Besides that.. most girls aren't using hotels with a lobby that are on cl/bp.. they are using motel 6's red roofs and outside facing motels.. which allows for easy viewing, easy access of whomever wants to get to you.. keep in mind when that girl that i am having to worry about books that room she can request as many keys as she wants.. you can do all your safety checks.. and it all checks out..once inside the room.. a slide of the key card and there stands the bf/pimp/whomever ready to do harm.. with gun in hand.. with weapon in hand.. they have the upper hand in that manner..

If i am having to jump thru that many hoops as a guy.. i think i need to review my hobby habits and adjust accordingly..maybe i am wrong..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:08 PM   #6
Caligula
Valued Poster

Quote:
But, it appears to me from your post, that in all instances where a sense of danger is encountered, you suggest to "walk away" or "leave."

So what does your size and aggression have to do with mitigating risk?

I do suggest walking away when sensing danger. I would advise anyone to exit the situation quickly and without confrontation whenever possible, regardless of size.

My particular size and nature have nothing to do with this post, or the methods I practice, other than perhaps they tend to disuade others from getting in my face in the first place. That was a statement from another thread, which was made partly in jest, and doesn't really apply here.

Quote:
Personally, I have never seen anyone's size and aggression stop a 40 caliber Glock with one round in the chamber and 18 rounds in the clip
That is true, except that if someone threatens you with a .40 Glock, they can only shoot you 15 times. In all seriousnous though, if someone pulls a gun on you of course I would advise you to cooperate. However, I don't recall anyone saying they have actually been robbed at gunpoint.

As to whether or not you feel my tips offer safety, all I can say is that it never hurts to be vigilant. I would exercise the same caution when visiting a "verified" provider.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:14 PM   #7
Caligula
Valued Poster

Quote:
Besides that.. most girls aren't using hotels with a lobby that are on cl/bp.. they are using motel 6's red roofs and outside facing motels.. which allows for easy viewing, easy access of whomever wants to get to you.. keep in mind when that girl that i am having to worry about books that room she can request as many keys as she wants.. you can do all your safety checks.. and it all checks out..once inside the room.. a slide of the key card and there stands the bf/pimp/whomever ready to do harm.. with gun in hand.. with weapon in hand.. they have the upper hand in that manner..
Well, Red Roofs and Motel 6s do have lobbys, as well as cameras, but this is a good point. All the more reason to spring for outcall, to give you the same advantages.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:47 PM   #8
Lonesome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
That is true, except that if someone threatens you with a .40 Glock, they can only shoot you 15 times.
While it is true the Glock Model 22 in .40 S&W caliber can be purchased with a factory magazine holding 15 rounds, Pearce makes a 2-round extension to fit this magazine, thereby offering the shooter an opportunity to fire 18 rounds (including 1 in the chamber) without reloading. Matter of fact, my bedside weapon is equipped in this fashion. Not trying to be a smart-aleck, it's just that guns are my other hobby and my desire is that people have the correct information about them.
Lonesome is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #9
Caligula
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonesome View Post
While it is true the Glock Model 22 in .40 S&W caliber can be purchased with a factory magazine holding 15 rounds, Pearce makes a 2-round extension to fit this magazine, thereby offering the shooter an opportunity to fire 18 rounds (including 1 in the chamber) without reloading. Matter of fact, my bedside weapon is equipped in this fashion. Not trying to be a smart-aleck, it's just that guns are my other hobby and my desire is that people have the correct information about them.
I was trying to be a smart-aleck. Thanks for spoiling the joke, Debbie Downer. I love guns too, btw. But, I highly doubt that the average street thug who is desperate enough to pull a public robbery is too worried about customized aftermarket options.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #10
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
I was trying to be a smart-aleck. Thanks for spoiling the joke, Debbie Downer.
Yeah, you just gotta hate us geeks going for factual accuracy in the middle of a good joke.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:37 PM   #11
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
In light of the recent alerts about problems with NWA providers, as well as all the heat on CL/BP lately*, I figured I'd share a few tips. Much of this will seem obvious, especially to experienced clientele, but I have noticed a few newbies to the NWA scene.

1) Make sure you book the appointment through the provider and not a third party. Don't text. I get this. hate texts.

2) Never see a girl who says she has a "boyfriend." Boyfriends are ALWAYS pimps. Never say never and always is always wrong.

3) Meet the provider outside. Have her, and only her, approach your vehicle or meet you in the parking lot. Don’t go into the room until you know it is empty. Leave the door open until you know the room is empty.Totally do not get this. If you are not doing a SW/car date, why would you have her come out to your car? Serious question.

4) Don't stop to talk to anyone but the provider. If anyone but her approaches you about the transaction, walk away. If there is anyone lingering near the room, walk away.Makes sense. Ish. I always tell my dates walk through like you own the place. If someone says Hi smile and say Hello

5) If anyone interferes with you, don’t stop, don’t speak. Walk straight to the lobby. Weird.

6) Don’t take your wallet into the room. Take only the agreed upon fee. If you lose the money, at least you only lost what you intended to spend. Totally agree here.

7) Once your business is concluded, leave immediately and don’t return. A well known scam is for the provider to call you after and try to get you to come back- i.e.-you left something, or offering a second session at a discount.Probably good advice but again...weird. I have had dates leave personal items and I've had to call them to come back.

These rules apply mostly to INCALL situations. With the BP/CL scene I highly recommend that you pay extra for an OUTCALL session. You control the environment, you control where your money is kept, she is much more willing to agree to terms before you shell out the cash, you can keep an item of self-defense hidden nearby, you can boot the girl if she starts acting shady.Wow, you've had some doozies I guess? This isn't uncommon and if it makes you more comfortable to foot the bill for the room and the extra outcall fee .ie an extra 100-200 or more bucks, then that's fine. I'm a safety gal and play in a way that makes me most comfy, so I'm not gonna knock anyone for doing the same. But, with the added expense; why don't you just book a more expensive lady with a better reputation?
As for the item of self defense you might be advocating here..If you feel you have to take a weapon on a date - don't make the date. Sorry sweetie but that is just NOT the thing to do.Try something much simpler like putting the chain or the bar on the door and throwing the lock. In either an out or in. Don't know about the other ladies, but I always bolt the door from the inside when I am in there.

*This post is not intended to spark yet another debate about why ECCIE and similar resources are superior or safer to BP/CL. Take it as a given. This post is to intended to produce ideas that promote safety and ways to mitigate risk.
There are things that are proactive, intelligent safety precautions and then there is paranoid. If you are that paranoid, don't do it.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:01 PM   #12
Caligula
Valued Poster

Quote:
As for the item of self defense you might be advocating here..If you feel you have to take a weapon on a date - don't make the date. Sorry sweetie but that is just NOT the thing to do
I'm not advocating anything, but I will say as for myself, I carry a weapon almost wherever I go, but especially when I stay in a hotel. I have it whether or not I am on a "date." Besides, almost every provider I have ever known carries some sort of item of personal defense, and more power to them. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:29 AM   #13
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
This isn't uncommon and if it makes you more comfortable to foot the bill for the room and the extra outcall fee .ie an extra 100-200 or more bucks, then that's fine.
Not to hijack the thread... This depends on the provider and her particular rate structure (a subject which has always fascinated me).

Some providers charge more for incall--makes sense if they don't have a "love nest" they can use for incalls, they then have to foot the bill for the hotel room. With these ladies, the hobbyist is "paying" for the room, just not directly.

But some charge less for incall. Possibly because they want to encourage guys to come to their place where they're in control, and they feel safer. Also makes sense to me, just a different kind of sense.

Frankly, I've felt perfectly safe by sticking with well reviewed providers--mostly visiting ladies lately (or traveling to meet a distant lady on her home turf), because that's the way the dice have rolled. I suppose there's a tiny bit of "extra" security in seeing a well-reviewed visitor (I am thinking, perhaps wrongly, that a high-class visitor isn't likely to cause trouble in a (relatively) strange city), but I still have plans to see a few well-reviewed locals, too. So far the stars haven't aligned for that yet, but someday soon...

Cheers,

bcg
Old 06-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #14
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
I suppose there's a tiny bit of "extra" security in seeing a well-reviewed visitor ......
'Tiny bit ' ?

Tiny bit... over what? A totally unseen, unknown, unreviewed, unidentified, unverified person from CL/BP claiming to be a provider?

Tiny Bit?..... You Think?

Giz

P.S. - I have to go with Babee here.... if this much paranoia surrounds every visit with a CL/BP girl.... but you're willing to spend extra bucks for outcall...... why not just spend a few more bucks on a girl who has already done the right things, works hard to provide a fun, secure time..... and has been well reviewed many times, by many different guys?
Excuse me... but my bullshit detector is going off here.... CL/BP advice isn't about security or quality.... it's about attempting to get laid for the cheapest possible price!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:34 AM   #15
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
'Tiny bit ' ?

Tiny bit... over what? A totally unseen, unknown, unreviewed, unidentified, unverified person from CL/BP claiming to be a provider?

Tiny Bit?..... You Think?
Well, in complete context, I said:
Quote:
I suppose there's a tiny bit of "extra" security in seeing a well-reviewed visitor (I am thinking, perhaps wrongly, that a high-class visitor isn't likely to cause trouble in a (relatively) strange city), but I still have plans to see a few well-reviewed locals, too
by way of doping out (accent on the "dope" I'm sure ) why I've been concentrating on visiting ladies when I've played in my home town, vice seeing the several very well regarded locals. Not that I have any reason at all to believe I'm at risk seeing any of the locals I'd want to see. Even if I answered one of their BP ads (and I do believe that all of them do advertise on BP, at least occasionally...).

Cheers,

bcg

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women