Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2020, 10:53 PM   #1
Harpeb3
Premium Access

Encounters: 3
Default So, Visions is back open.... kinda

They're apparently under new owners, it's now called the electric hippo or something, weird name. Anybody got any news on how their service is? If they provide anything on top of a lap dance?
Harpeb3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 07:33 PM   #2
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Peppermint Hippo. They are owned by tge same people that run Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. They have been trying to recruit me through other girls and it feels very human traffic-ish. I could be wrong, but it felt sketchy.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 09:09 PM   #3
TJORJJ
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
Peppermint Hippo. They are owned by tge same people that run Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. They have been trying to recruit me through other girls and it feels very human traffic-ish. I could be wrong, but it felt sketchy.
I know some of the girls in Dallas to out of club stuff, but they seemed cool. I never spent time with any, but snap’d one a lot and had normal conversations
TJORJJ is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 11:32 PM   #4
Burningfiat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I went and checked it out when it reopened. They have quite a few dancers only one stage with enough room for two dancers. Your usual two song rotation for the girls. No seating around the stage. Private area in the back for private dances, be prepared to drop $150 for a private dance. I think the new owners forgot what state they are in. Someone needs to send them the memo this isn’t Vegas! Top it off it isn’t even a private dance. Security right there the whole time. On a side note their is a dancer there that does provide services outside the club. They do have some really good looking dancers tho!
Burningfiat is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 12:05 PM   #5
bigjohnw65
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I sent u several pm are u getting them thanks
bigjohnw65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 05:04 PM   #6
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can do it all for you
I dance as well!!
I’m the total package hehe
Nicolefoxx1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:19 PM   #7
herky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1 View Post
I can do it all for you
I dance as well!!
I’m the total package hehe

And a great one at that
🥰🥰😍
herky is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 06:23 PM   #8
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burningfiat View Post
I went and checked it out when it reopened. They have quite a few dancers only one stage with enough room for two dancers. Your usual two song rotation for the girls. No seating around the stage. Private area in the back for private dances, be prepared to drop $150 for a private dance. I think the new owners forgot what state they are in. Someone needs to send them the memo this isn’t Vegas! Top it off it isn’t even a private dance. Security right there the whole time. On a side note their is a dancer there that does provide services outside the club. They do have some really good looking dancers tho!
I heard that they were charging $8 for a shot of Fireball. I agree that while Arkansas needs a more upscale gentlemen's club, they need to realize that this isn't the market for it. I have a feeling that their dancers they ship in from Vegas and other big cities will not be impressed by the strip club clientele here.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 01:50 PM   #9
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

My last visit there was probably over a year ago. The experience was shitty. I sat and drank an overpriced drink while no dancers even approached me for conversation or offers of dances. New ownership was needed and I like the idea of having a more upscale club but there is no way in hell that they are going to be selling many $150 [not private] private dances. If you have upscale prices you have to provide an upscale experience. I have trouble even conjuring what could make a non private dance worth anywhere close to $150. Do they shoot fireworks out of their ass? Does it come with a full body massage? Do you get a lobster and steak meal with the dance? A car detail?
willro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women