Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2022, 02:26 AM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default John Lovell: Why would you defend something that is evil?

3:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZJ6N_RT3Ig
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 07:09 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

What a crock of shit
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 08:52 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Who TF is John Lovell and how hard did you have to comb YouTube to find this borseshit?

That said, why would you defend Donald Trump? Why would Fox suck him off day in and day out?

And of course, why would you listen to a report from a guy whose obviously a knob polisher?

Another swing and miss, DF. You’re batting average May never cross the Mendoza line.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 10:43 AM   #4
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Does that question really actually matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Who TF is John Lovell ..
Obviously has knowledge of the topic he is discussing.

As a curious aside: He has about 54K likes on that single video and you have about 54K posts, with self-likes on here. I'm sure you noticed that the video is over 6 years old. Numbers are funny critters sometimes.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 01:00 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What a crock of shit

wokeism is a crock of shit. so is crt.

Quote:
Who TF is John Lovell and how hard did you have to comb YouTube to find this borseshit?

That said, why would you defend Donald Trump? Why would Fox suck him off day in and day out?

And of course, why would you listen to a report from a guy whose obviously a knob polisher?

Another swing and miss, DF. You’re batting average May never cross the Mendoza line.

did you observe said knob polishing? a view from above perhaps?

BAAHHHAAAAAA

it's clear from your constant yammering that you actually believe the US is a systemically racist country. if that's the case why do millions of illegals who certainly aren't Caucasian flood into the US illegally?

is the US simply less racist than whatever shithole they were born in? or is the entire narrative a bunch of false crap to denigrate the majority of Americans who happen to be white?

i would feel sorry for any white person who actually believes in this racist nonsense and is "ashamed" of being white. but you know i'm a cold bastard and couldn't care less about the false white guilt some woke idiot believes in.

my pronouns are "me, myself and i"

BAAHHHHAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 02:46 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Holy chit, Waco, you're really pulling stuff out of thin air now.

I'm so happy you're able to figure out my beliefs because of my reaction to this ancient youtube that DF dredged up like so many dick pics in the past.

From your constant rage whining, it's clear that you actually believe that it's NOT okay that people of color come to this country.

I'm not ashamed of being white. I'm disappointed that you are. Check that. I don't give a frog's fat ass what the color of your skin is ... though I assume it's kind of red and inflamed based on the fact that you're in a constant state of the red-ass.

I don't get the pronoun stuff either, but obviously it bothers you/yourself/yinz alot.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 03:06 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Holy chit, Waco, you're really pulling stuff out of thin air now.

I'm so happy you're able to figure out my beliefs because of my reaction to this ancient youtube that DF dredged up like so many dick pics in the past.

From your constant rage whining, it's clear that you actually believe that it's NOT okay that people of color come to this country.

I'm not ashamed of being white. I'm disappointed that you are. Check that. I don't give a frog's fat ass what the color of your skin is ... though I assume it's kind of red and inflamed based on the fact that you're in a constant state of the red-ass.

I don't get the pronoun stuff either, but obviously it bothers you/yourself/yinz alot.
it's clear i don't support anyone of any color illegally entering the US.

you finally admit you support massive illegal immigration. if you live long enough and at the rate Biden is flooding the country with worthless shitheads it won't be long before you have to look in your adult children's eyes and tell them this why they can't have nice things, because daddy allowed millions of freeloaders into the US illegally and they took your future from you.

think you'll get a "Father's Day" card for that?
Old 02-25-2022, 03:34 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it's clear i don't support anyone of any color illegally entering the US.

And I do not support worthless pos getting to stay in this country just because you were born here.

I trade 10 people like you for one hard working Mexican!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 03:50 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
And I do not support worthless pos getting to stay in this country just because you were born here.

you'd need more than 10 hard working Mexicans to be worth me in money and any other measure.

and as we've discussed here many times .. it's a crime to knowingly employ illegal workers. and don't try to hide behind your "general contractor" claim either. that dog won't hunt, country boy.
Old 02-25-2022, 04:26 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you'd need more than 10 hard working Mexicans to be worth me in money and any other measure.

and as we've discussed here many times .. it's a crime to knowingly employ illegal workers. and don't try to hide behind your "general contractor" claim either. that dog won't hunt, country boy.
You need to learn how to read what is written.... I said 1 hard working Mexican for 10 crybabies like yoursel!

Shit I doubt if I could get 10 chicken eggs for you. Them Mexicans hate lazy blabbermouths
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:44 PM   #11
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
This Guy has a Web Site called "Warrior Poet Society" lot of good information on it.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:55 PM   #12
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

What should we do with all the people living in Tents Cities all across this nation? They sure as hell aren't helping your portfolio, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 05:47 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
You need to learn how to read what is written.... I said 1 hard working Mexican for 10 crybabies like yoursel!

Shit I doubt if I could get 10 chicken eggs for you. Them Mexicans hate lazy blabbermouths

doesn't bother you one bit all your illegal gains as some "big shot" contractor were with illegal workers. that's a crime btw.

do they call you "big papi" when you give them envelopes of cash and a box of KFC at the end of the work day?
Old 02-25-2022, 09:05 PM   #14
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Obviously has knowledge of the topic he is discussing.

As a curious aside: He has about 54K likes on that single video and you have about 54K posts, with self-likes on here. I'm sure you noticed that the video is over 6 years old. Numbers are funny critters sometimes.
where did you find that it was over 6 years old? the video was released in december 2021.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women