Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47565
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2014, 12:34 PM   #1
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Mourning a Friend.

I started this post with a different title, at first I was calling it “Mourning a Client”. But, after thinking about this particular gentleman and how he made an impression on me, I can only call him a friend.
Because above everything else, he was a dear dear friend.

We enter this world of ours with certain realizations. One of them being that most of our clients do not want to become friends in any sense of the word. They come to us for one thing and one thing only. For a release,
whether it’s sexual, emotional, psychological or just for an escape from their everyday lives, a chance to forget what they have to do and do what they want to do.
To be the one who is the center of attention and be doted upon.
If only for an hour or so.

Well my friend was what we refer to as a “regular” we saw quite a lot of one another over the years and became more than just provider and client,
we were friends.

Last year, I was taking some time off and I was not up to seeing anyone, we kept in touch via e-mail and a couple of phone calls.
My friend was not into texts and had been on a very short leash since his retirement so that, coupled with my time off meant we weren’t able to get together, we did meet once and had some wild fun to christine my new bedroom, but other than that we could not make our schedules mesh.

Until one day in the summertime,
I received an email talking about the nice weather and how we should get together, maybe try to go for a “picnic”.
Sounded like fun so I said sure, lets do it. I hit send and off the email response went……

I never heard back from him.

I didn’t think anything of it, afterall this was a gentleman who saw more than one lady in the hobby and sometimes he would see only the one for a while and aside from our email chats I wouldn’t hear from him for weeks.
Well weeks turned to months. And months…
I sent out a couple “hello, how are things?” emails but for the sake of discretion could do no more.

Then an odd occurrence,
a holiday went by without a peep from him.
This was completely out of character for him.
Then another.

Then the year came to an end with still no word from my friend. My mind was telling me what I did not want to think, after all my friend was not old in any sense of the word. Sure, he had been sick but his surgery supposedly had taken care of that.
I did not want to know. But part of me had to.

So I googled,
Now I have to admit after all those years of knowing him I was still not sure of his real name. You see, as a professional in discretion I’m not supposed to remember those sort of things, so I always called him by his middle name or his handle.
Funny, I know but he liked it.

I found myself staring at a page full of obituaries, I read one or two and knew it was indeed my friend.
He had passed away shortly after sending me that last email.
And I didn’t know it.

We spend time with our gentlemen friends, we listen to them when they talk and try to let them be the center of attention for the time the spend with us. We are sometimes their only escape from all the responsibilities they shoulder and are more than a body to some.
But we are a secret part of their lives. And in most cases rightfully so.

We aren’t informed when they’re sick, we don’t get usually any opportunity to visit them or send them a get well card, and, we aren’t usually told when they’ve passed.

The phone calls or messages simply stop coming.

And yes, we mourn you,
It was some time ago that I found out that my friend had passed and I still find myself thinking about it. The same as we do when it’s a real world friend or family member,
I think fondly of the times we spent together, the talks we had.
How he hated being retired and wanted to get a job. Some people are perfectly content when they retire but not him.

I’ve reread a couple reviews he wrote and they make me smile.
Funny, I always advertise that I can do that to them..

I met my friend a long time ago, back when I first entered this business. He wasn’t my first client and I had no expectations of him becoming a regular visitor because while a LOT of gentlemen say they want to be very few of them follow through.
Well he did, not only did he become a regular but he became one with whom I knew I could relax and feel completely at ease with, He introduced me to some types of sexual experimentation that he thoroughly enjoyed and opened my senses to new worlds of pleasure.
We developed a sense of friendship over the years and our times together, a few overnights, a trip away to a place I had never been, That was a great adventure, flying from one end of the country to the other just to join him for one two nights while he was away on business. I knew he could have chosen any woman closer to where he was so I was flattered that he went to great lengths so I could join him.

And yes, I did enjoy hearing or reading his reviews when he met with myself or other women, He enjoyed the hobby to the fullest and he made the most of his time in it. My favorite kind.
He was the kind of client who could make you feel as though you were the only one who interested him even though you knew he had a wide and varied hobby life.
A lot of my lady friends felt the same way about him, he was one of the “good clients” we all hope for and was highly respected by the ladies and gentlemen alike. ( at least all who knew him )

And I miss him, I hope he is resting in peace now.
But most of all, I hope he knew he was truly appreciated.

To those of you who have gotten to this point, I thank you for reading.

Yes, the money is great and the real reason we do this job of ours, it’s gentlemen like my friend and all you other hobbyists who make it possible for the professional lady to provide for herself or her family in a way no other job allows.
We are grateful to our clients whether we ever express it verbally or not.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 06:59 PM   #2
DinDC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Thank you for sharing your story Sexymaid. I cannot imagine the pain that you must feel with your loss.

My ATF and I have had a discussion or two on how to let each other know if something bad happens to one of us, but have not acted on it. It's def time to make a plan now.

Sexymaid, thanks for "waking up" those of us who have become friends in this endeavor! And please accept our condolences on your loss...
DinDC is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:54 PM   #3
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

It's very nice to make friends in the hobby. It's very sad to lose them.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:31 PM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Thanks for the story.
you had me thinking, dang been a long time I seen the heart of a young gal that is providing.
Then I checked your showcase for age, dang about the age of the ones I been seeing for 10 or 20 years, mmmm maybe longer.

weather is bad In Rochester tonight. Was at a bar known for having providers. Closing early because of the weather. I send a text to ask if one near by needed anything before I went home. One guy that knew what and to who I was sending to made a small joke about it. I show him the text back, asking to let her know I made it home ok, and that she was all set and thanks for asking. All he could say was. they never seem to care if I make it home.
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:21 PM   #5
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Thanks for sharing...I'm sorry for you loss and I'm glad you found out the answer to the question of what happened to your friend.

I recently lost my benefactor and since he was older and not well, we had briefly discussed how I was to be told if and when something happened to him. I was lucky that we had a mutual friend that promised to make sure he let me know as soon as possible, and he did.

It's good to have some sort of plan for emergencies and accidents. We had made one after a close call about a year ago. I'm glad we did...
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:41 AM   #6
SCBOY
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Those were sweet and thoughtful feelings you shared of you and your friends relationship. The memories of y'all's time together you will always have to cherish.
I'm sorry for your loss, true friendship is very hard to find. Thank you for sharing your story.

You are a sweet and caring Lady.
SCBOY is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:03 AM   #7
AbigailFox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 192374

I lost a client this past summer. We had been planning a get together a month in the future...during this planning at some point I told him how much I appreciated him in one of my emails. He responded telling me how much that meant to him. Little did I know that he would pass away a few days later. When I didn't hear from him I emailed again and his secretary informed me of his passing.
It shocked me, but I was so thankful that I had told him before his passing what he meant to me....so in some way I had some sort of closure. With some clients, especially regulars, like this man was, it deeply affected me. He was a friend too. Sorry for your loss...
AbigailFox is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:53 PM   #8
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Very thoughtful of you to post this. Thank you.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:12 PM   #9
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for sharing your story. I too am very close to several of my gentlemen friends. Some I have been seeing for years. I feel very privileged to call them my friend. My heart goes out to you. I wish you much love and peace. I am glad that you at least have very fond memories of him that will last forever.

Juliette
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:36 PM   #10
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post
Thanks for sharing your story. I too am very close to several of my gentlemen friends. Some I have been seeing for years. I feel very privileged to call them my friend. My heart goes out to you. I wish you much love and peace. I am glad that you at least have very fond memories of him that will last forever.

Juliette
This completely echoes my sentiments. Sexymaid's post has touched me deeply.

I'm experiencing a lot of personal loss already, and I've recently had a dear friend of mine let me know that he had an emergency plan in case of this very same thing. I too feel privileged that my feelings are considered at all.

My condolences to you, Sexymaid!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:48 PM   #11
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Very well expressed. I cried while reading your post. I am so sorry to hear. I would feel the same way if that were to happen to me. :'-(
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:33 AM   #12
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

He had a handle here?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:10 AM   #13
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
He had a handle here?
I honestly do not know.
We met on another site before eccie existed, by the time this site rolled out we had evolved to phone or email contact.

Never asked if he was on this site either.
Either way, it's not really relevant.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:53 AM   #14
Kayla Flowers
Account Disabled

User ID: 239650
My ECCIE Reviews

your story brought tears to my eyes also it was very touching. Thank u
Kayla Flowers is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:14 PM   #15
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994

I lost a client back in 2011...but I didn't find out he had passed away until last year when I googled his name...and found his obituary. My now ex introduced me to him and I considered him a very close friend and confidant. I miss him a lot :-(
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women