Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160770
Yssup Rider60136
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40370
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35491
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2020, 07:31 PM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default Did You Reply to the Census? Be Honest...

I just did.. 10 minutes ago. Got a visit from a Census Worker, who left a notice today. I had the unopened mail sitting in plain sight, near my bed. I decided to open it tonight, it was dated March 12.

That Co-vid virus stymied my enthusiasm. Did it really even matter now? Will it even be counted?

I didn't realize you can do it on the phone, or the Internet now. I did it online, sapped 8 whole minutes of my time.

I had a unique code, that identified my address. Why can't we do that for the election? Because you could make up shit about who lives there, ages, etc.. I might could have done that here, on the Census.. I don't know what checks and balances are in play. I was honest, but....
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 08:24 PM   #2
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Of course.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 04:17 AM   #3
oeb11
Valued Poster

There is a place on the census form to write in that One is a Citizen with Voting Rights.

I did.
No black helicopters at my house so far.

Of course.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 07:48 AM   #4
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^^ Drones ^^^ Helicopters are so old school
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 10:36 AM   #5
spindrifter
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

My advice is to not reply to the question of race. This gives the government power to divide us based on race, which I find disgusting.
spindrifter is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 02:31 PM   #6
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Answering is how THEY will know where to send the sniper teams.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 03:25 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindrifter View Post
My advice is to not reply to the question of race. This gives the government power to divide us based on race, which I find disgusting.

I noticed you can list yourself as multi-racial now. And if you are ''Caucasian'' you must be more specific.. German, English, French.. Would you necessarily know? Does, say, 3/4 German, and 1/4 Italian count as just German?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
There is a place on the census form to write in that One is a Citizen with Voting Rights.

I did.
No black helicopters at my house so far.

Of course.
Was it a ''required'' question? I don't remember that anywhere. What if you didn't check that? Do they assume you are not?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 06:45 PM   #8
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

I did mine online awhile back, answered it honestly as well. I do have a pessimistic attitude as to just how complete/accurate this census will be, and I predict that this will be a huge story down the line. With that being said, we as a state and as a country use the census to determine so much within our government and our elections that I think if the system is trusted to allow for online census reporting then it should be just as trusted for online voting.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 09:46 PM   #9
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

No worries. My new phone with 5G already uplinked everything to Census folks, along with the IRS, FBI, NSA, FSB, SVR and 国安部
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 10:27 PM   #10
spindrifter
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

What's the point of listing as multiracial? We are all Americans and that should be the end of it...
spindrifter is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 07:03 AM   #11
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindrifter View Post
What's the point of listing as multiracial? We are all Americans and that should be the end of it...
The race grifters can’t make any money if we all thought that way. Nope. There’s always a dime to be made exploiting the jealousy and greed of the poor.
Old 09-05-2020, 07:33 AM   #12
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Census.
Um check last census
Subtract death records
Add births and legal Imigration
Done
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 07:55 AM   #13
billw1032
Valued Poster

Yes, I replied online after about the third reminder they sent me. It was several months ago, though, so I don't remember what was asked. I just remember that it didn't take very long, not at all like those 20 page forms they used to send in the mail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I noticed you can list yourself as multi-racial now. And if you are ''Caucasian'' you must be more specific.. German, English, French.. Would you necessarily know? Does, say, 3/4 German, and 1/4 Italian count as just German?
I wonder how many people can answer a question like this accurately? Until a few months ago I was dead certain that my ancestors on both of my parents sides came from Germany. That was until my brother, who is more interested in this stuff than I am, sent me the results of his study of our ancestors. He traced some of them back to before 1500, and it turns out that some on my mother's side came from England. I never knew that. But my real question is, what difference does it make that my ancestors on my mother's side in the 1500's came from England instead of Germany? How is that going to impact anything that the government needs to do today? For sure, it has nothing to do with apportionment of representatives for Congress, which was supposed to be the original reason for a census.

Many years ago I discovered in the library a book called "Statistical Abstract of the United States". It was a book of maybe 500 pages of very fine print and contained statistics about everything you could ever ask about the U.S. and many things you never thought of. Producing that must keep many bureaucrats at the Commerce Department busy all year. Recently I went looking for something, and I see that book is no longer published. But I guess the data is still generated and published in different forms. Generating data makes work for people.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 09:27 AM   #14
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
But my real question is, what difference does it make that my ancestors on my mother's side in the 1500's came from England instead of Germany? How is that going to impact anything that the government needs to do today? For sure, it has nothing to do with apportionment of representatives for Congress, which was supposed to be the original reason for a census.
It won't be used until they need to use it. And then it will probably be to deny you health benefits in 25 years because your ancestors were white and came from Europe.

That and to establish quotas so that "shit looks like America". 13% black... 50% female, 35% hispanic... yadda yadda yadda.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women