Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Funny Day Today! Obama Brags About Auto Recovery, Gets Into A Ford!

This is a great news day. Nothing real important, but this is funny. The President visits an auto show to brag about the Auto Industry recovery and how he saved the unions at GM and Chrysler, and the picture shows him getting into a Ford! Ford didn't need the government's help. Ah, even though we're a police state, you gotta love America!

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...cites-romney/1

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:05 PM   #2
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
At 2:33 p.m., POTUS walked into the showroom of the 70th annual Washington Auto Show, where he inspected about 15 new electric and hybrid models from Ford, Dodge, and General Motors.
????

From the pictures and text it looks to me like he sat in several cars and checked out all of the new ones.

Quote:
After the tour, POTUS gave these remarks to the pool:
"When you look at all these cars, it is a testimony to the outstanding work that's been done by workers, American workers, American designers. The U.S. auto industry is back.
The fact that GM is back to number one I think shows the kind of turnaround that's possible when it comes to American manufacturing. It's good to remember the fact that there were some folks who were willing to let this industry die.
Because of folks coming together, we are now back in a place where we can compete with any car company in the world. And these are not only selling here in the United States; they also serve as a platform for us to sell product all around the world. I'm just very proud of what we're seeing here. That Camaro with the American eagle and the American flag, that helps tell the story.

And the only car/company he mentions by name are GM and Camaro.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:10 PM   #3
shagnthor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

All smiles with the 2012 Shelby Cobra. I think he'd look better in the Hertz color option.
shagnthor is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:04 PM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post

????

From the pictures and text it looks to me like he sat in several cars and checked out all of the new ones.

And the only car/company he mentions by name are GM and Camaro.
Nice catch Missy. Another example of weirdly selective posting by the cranky crazies on the board. Odd how they just want to tell a tiny piece of the story and neglect the overall truth. Odd....and typical.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:18 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The article didn't hide anything, I just think it's funny to see him getting in a Ford, when Ford told him "Fuck You" when they offered a bailout. Actually, if I were the CEO of Ford, I'd tell him to get out of the g**D*** car.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:21 PM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The article didn't hide anything, I just think it's funny to see him getting in a Ford, when Ford told him "Fuck You" when they offered a bailout. Actually, if I were the CEO of Ford, I'd tell him to get out of the g**D*** car.
You're right, the article didn't hide anything...but your misleading title and subsequent post did....for the umpteenth time today. Busted again. Keep trying.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:36 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

If I was attempting to mislead, I would have posted the entire article without crediting it, and deleting the parts I didn't like.

It was FUNNY! The Ford was the FUNNY part! I was just trying to point out something FUNNY! Lighten up, man! It doesn't all have to be doom, gloom and destruction.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:14 AM   #8
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Lighten up, man! It doesn't all have to be doom, gloom and destruction.
Then why are you constantly posting the "gloom and destruction" bullshit?

Your posts are as gloomy as Whirly and Marshy's. You guys are three peas out of the same gloomy pod!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:27 AM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Geez, try to be funny and no one gets it. But it's a good question.

I post the doom and gloom stuff because IT IS HAPPENING! America is no longer a free country, and that bothers me. If we continue on the same course, we will face a huge economic collapse followed by martial law. The government keeps taking rights away, and finding new ways to keep track of us. I'm sorry that is not a cheery message, but that is the way it is.

Consider, no one has posted anything in support of the NDAA. You prefer to ignore it. You choose to ignore other encroachments by government. And these issues are not partisan. Both major parties are behind the attack on liberty. Both parties insist on spending us into oblivion.

The future of America is not good. We have very little time to change, and even less of a will to change. "We have met the enemy, and he is us." (Pogo)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women