Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2022, 12:39 PM   #1
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Default Thank you SCOTUS

Thank you much.

They just peeled a significant size piece of the Republican pie off the base. Plus they delivered a huge dose of motivation to the Democrats.
Like having Trump on the ballot, there is finally an issue that affects members of both parties.
It was never about putting Biden in the White House. It's always been about keeping Trump out.

If there was anything that was going to unite the Democrats and give them extra votes, this is it. The odds are probably still in the lying liars favor but they're a lot closer now. And they will make a victory taste that much better. Like 2020.

It won't be long before the Trumpys start prepping to squeal voter fraud. Again.
Before the elections. Again.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 02:16 PM   #2
JohnnyGleet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Maybe. Bringing out an October surprise in May leaves the opposition plenty of time to deal with it.
Not too mention the notoriously short attention span of much of the electorate.
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 02:16 PM   #3
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Abortion bans are coming. Some states, like Missouri, are even talking about making it illegal to aid an abortion even if it is in another state. They will try to prosecute people in or their states for discussing or helping people get abortions across state lines.

This is gonna be good times.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 02:20 PM   #4
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Lessons taught, can say you've learned them or even if you are capable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
Thank you much...
You're welcome, but it was really yall's doing and overreaching. Congratulations, you are the losers we always knew you were.
Quote:
...Plus they delivered a huge dose of motivation to the Democrats...
Pretty sure that was the intended purpose for committing a felony and leaking it. Hope it's a hanging offense. But wait! You mean ya'll didn't already have motivation when you go to get gas, buy groceries, buy pretty much anything - if it's even available? Sure is for us.
Quote:
...It was never about putting Biden in the White House. It's always been about keeping Trump out...
Piss poor planning and lack of a logical thought process on your part is a you thing, not an us thing.
Quote:
..If there was anything that was going to unite the Democrats and give them extra votes, this is it...
You mean it wasn't about George Floyd? You telling us it wasn't all about Old Cabbage Head's vision, stewardship, execution and management of the country, economy and it's citizens? Wait! WUT?!? You think we are surprised by that?
Quote:
...It won't be long before the Trumpys start prepping to squeal voter fraud. Again. Before the elections. Again ..
Average attention span of most is ~23 minute. For a liberal, it's likely half of that. You gonna be able to stay frothy for another 6 months without doing something entirely predictable and thoroughly stupid as a mob? Good luck with that.

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 02:29 PM   #5
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
They just peeled a significant size piece of the Republican pie off the base.
Yeah, that's it... a bunch of Conservative Christians got what they wanted and will now stop voting forever...

Thanks for your in depth political thoughts.. Probably going to go place a bet on the midterms now just because you're opened my eyes to this staggering piece of wisdom.

texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 02:30 PM   #6
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Stop the presses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet View Post
Maybe. Bringing out an October surprise in May leaves the opposition plenty of time to deal with it.
Not too mention the notoriously short attention span of much of the electorate.
You hinting that it was one of ours that may have leaked it?
Ye olde rope-a-dope thing? Get them to punch themselves out?
Hmmm...very interesting <...strokes goatee...> Must ponder further
Old 05-03-2022, 02:31 PM   #7
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You hinting that it was one of ours that may have leaked it? Hmmm...very interesting <...strokes goatee...>
Except that the ruling would have been issued within the next couple of months... so no October surprise anyway...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 02:38 PM   #8
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Got a limp grip on things, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Abortion bans are coming. Some states, like Missouri, are even talking about making it illegal to aid an abortion even if it is in another state. They will try to prosecute people in or their states for discussing or helping people get abortions across state lines.

This is gonna be good times.
You are not much up on the dynamics of what a Constitutional Republic is. Are you? Regardless, guess that means a relocation to Missouri is not in the cards for you? Yet some states are. What a glorious American privilege to have a choice. One of those subtle dynamics of autonomous states within a Constitutional Republic. Hold on a hairy second, did you get an Indoctrination instead of an Education in school? I'm thinking maybe so. Bummer dude/dudette.

Old 05-03-2022, 02:55 PM   #9
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
You are not much up on the dynamics of what a Constitutional Republic is. Are you? Regardless, guess that means a relocation to Missouri is not in the cards for you? Yet some states are. What a glorious American privilege to have a choice. One of those subtle dynamics of autonomous states within a Constitutional Republic. Hold on a hairy second, did you get an Indoctrination instead of an Education in school? I'm thinking maybe so. Bummer dude/dudette.

Clearly you can’t read. Or you’re just dumb. I suspect it’s the latter.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 02:56 PM   #10
JohnnyGleet
Valued Poster

Quote:
You hinting that it was one of ours that may have leaked it?
Ye olde rope-a-dope thing? Get them to punch themselves out?
Hmmm...very interesting <...strokes goatee...> Must ponder further
Nah.
Probably a lib with short term thinking disorder.
Although those thinking it's a punch for the Dems should consider the Hispanic vote which is mainly roman Catholic and family centered and is trending more towards the right as more of them get better at English.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:16 PM   #11
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thank you much.

They just peeled a significant size piece of the Republican pie off the base. Plus they delivered a huge dose of motivation to the Democrats.
Like having Trump on the ballot, there is finally an issue that affects members of both parties.
It was never about putting Biden in the White House. It's always been about keeping Trump out.

If there was anything that was going to unite the Democrats and give them extra votes, this is it. The odds are probably still in the lying liars favor but they're a lot closer now. And they will make a victory taste that much better. Like 2020.

It won't be long before the Trumpys start prepping to squeal voter fraud. Again.
Before the elections. Again.
... You're about to discover that Abortion - like most things -
is another 70-30 issue... With the 70% of voters AGAINST IT.

Put it on the ballot in states and you'll FIND OUT!
WHY are you liberals too scared to do that?

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 03:46 PM   #12
JohnnyGleet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

### Salty
Look up Margaret Sangers views on race and eugenics.
Liberals actually hate blacks which is why they support policies that are destructive to black families and neighborhoods.
How many black owned businesses were burned on Jan. 6th ?
Old 05-03-2022, 04:01 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

What gets me is Abortion should not be a religious beliefs issue.

It should be a Human issue.

The only way the Abortion Industry survives is through ignorance. Amazing as it seems in the year 2022, there are still people that believe a growing fetus inside a woman’s womb is just a clump of tissue that at 9 months suddenly turns in to a human being.

That is why the Abortionist fight tooth and nail to “council” women that there is no need for them to understand anything about mammalian reproduction, she doesn’t have see any x rays, ultrasounds, or what ever to see what is actually in there. Just remove it and live in ignorance.

Another amazing thing is that in the year 2022, with all of the various birth control es available FOR FREE, a woman and a man find themselves facing an unwanted child.

I say man because some irresponsible shit head stuck his dick in her.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 04:02 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Yeah, that's it... a bunch of Conservative Christians got what they wanted and will now stop voting forever...

Thanks for your in depth political thoughts.. Probably going to go place a bet on the midterms now just because you're opened my eyes to this staggering piece of wisdom.

The Republicans will win the midterm because of inflation, higher intrest rates...

But with abortion off the table a lot of inbred Christians will not be motivated to vote. They didn't even vote in 2018.

Imho....it will move the motivational needle left but not as far as most progressives would like
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 04:03 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... You're about to discover that Abortion - like most things -
is another 70-30 issue... With the 70% of voters AGAINST IT.

Put it on the ballot in states and you'll FIND OUT!

### Salty
You're a fucking idiot if you believe that
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women