Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60121
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47643
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM   #1
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12
Default The hypocrisy of "bullying"...

Ol' roo wants to continue to highlight the massive bullshit about one partikular topic:

Trump and the Trumpettes pissing and moaning about being "bullied" and "persecuted." They don't like being called names or told they are "wrong."

Cry me a mutherfukkin river....

You worship a man who has made these topics mainstream. It is his SOP that he learned from unbelievably corrupt tyrants like Roy Cohn, and that he now encourages from everyone who supports him.

Y'all want it both ways. You want Trump and his lackies to be able to use every despicable and rude tactic they can think of to disparage, denigrate and delegitimize their foes. But then you can't fucking take it when someone stands up to you using those same tactics and language.

You ain't getting away with that any more. There's a few of us who are calling out your hypocrisy in that regard. More will join in, I have a li'l faith left.

Trump's behavior in so many ways is hurting us all. But the way he has degraded legitimate discourse and common decency are by far the worst part of it.

This is what populists do, geniuses! And they have throughout history. Which you have fucking paid NO attention to.

You cry about the "vengeance" being heaped upon Trump, the "lies" being told about this "very innocent man" (though a jury said otherwise). Yet you celebrate the divisive rhetoric that he and the rest of the New American Wehrmacht use when they talk about the havoc that they are going to wreak on their foes once they goose-step their way back down Pennsylvania Avenue.

You really should consider the moral issues of this. Plain and simple.

But if that is beyond you, then be warned: the more you talk shit and lies, the more some of us are gonna call you out. And we are gonna use your tactics. FUCK this idea of "don't sink to their level." Graveyards are fulla idiots who "took the high road" while their society was being taken apart by those who claimed that they were the only ones who could save them. And to use a phrase newly popular..."This could happen to any of you!"

Be ashamed. Be very ashamed. Your grandchildren sure are gonna be...f they don't avoid talkin about you altogether ("it is soooo awkward when someone brings up Grandpa these days! I wish they wouldn't..")

Ol' roo may be on an enforced Bancation by the time you read this. Sumthin silly about "rudeness" or some such. Laffable, considering the topics I'm gettin dinged for. BUT...I will accept the consequences of my actions, unlike others who have been judged GUILTY by their peers in recent days.

I don't kid myself. Few will miss me. Many will take small satisfaction that I was "held responsible" for my name-calling and criticisms (more laffable).

Bein unpopular for saying things like this will be an honor.

And...if I ain't around for a bit...why...this could really be fun! JB can post some snarky, hard to understand non-sequiters...and maybe make kewl implications about the mental health of others (most laffable of all). Some could repeat the lies about how they KNOW that Biden controlled the NY prosecutions. And liverspots could say a profound thing or two about....well, prolly nuthin that makes sense ackshully....

Time ta fuck some whores, maybe. Stay horny, mutherfukkers!

But feel...worse..

rooster is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM   #2
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

“ Bein unpopular for saying things like this will be an honor.”

Now you’re sounding like Trump lol

Damn dude, I’ve got some anti anxiety meds that I generally don’t share, but sounds like you really could use some.

Just a FYI…I was the one beating up the bullies on the playground growing up. Hated those phuckers!

I certainly get the arguments against Trump, the extreme hate and disdain for him.

But, I do think we all should consider how corrupt the Biden family is as well. When considering one side of an argument…and being honest with yourself, you truly do need to fully consider the other side as well.

Hate does not make for a truthful argument, facts on both sides do. But…you have to have the balls to look yourself in the mirror, put aside the hate, and consider all sides.

Biden is as corrupt as any politician in DC. How he’s survived this long is beyond me. Even in his best days, the man was a complete fucking idiot, has lied about many things including his education and family background. Plagiarism has been a large part of his life and has flip flopped on every damn issue in politics depending on what works for any given day.

All I’m saying is, I get it…many folks hate Trump. But Biden? He’s a POS as well. And now looks like…and sounds like…the walking dead.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM   #3
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post

Damn dude, I’ve got some anti anxiety meds that I generally don’t share, but sounds like you really could use some.
Cocos Construct
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM   #4
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
“ Bein unpopular for saying things like this will be an honor.”

Now you’re sounding like Trump lol

Just a FYI…I was the one beating up the bullies on the playground growing up. Hated those phuckers!

I certainly get the arguments against Trump, the extreme hate and disdain for him.

But, I do think we all should consider how corrupt the Biden family is as well. When considering one side of an argument…and being honest with yourself, you truly do need to fully consider the other side as well.

Hate does not make for a truthful argument, facts on both sides do. But…you have to have the balls to look yourself in the mirror, put aside the hate, and consider all sides.

Biden is as corrupt as any politician in DC. How he’s survived this long is beyond me. Even in his best days, the man was a complete fucking idiot, has lied about many things including his education and family background. Plagiarism has been a large part of his life and has flip flopped on every damn issue in politics depending on what works for any given day.

All I’m saying is, I get it…many folks hate Trump. But Biden? He’s a POS as well. And now looks like…and sounds like…the walking dead.
Biden crime family? Biden = Trump? Not even close.
brasil is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:59 PM   #5
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

brasil

Thanks for…your “opinion”
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM   #6
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
brasil

Thank you FB. To quote a line from Gone With the Wind, "I perceive Sir that you are a gentleman and a scholar, you drink good liquor and are a ladies man."
brasil is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM   #7
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
...JB can post some snarky, hard to understand non-sequiters...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
Cocos Construct
This is just too fuckin easy...

Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM   #8
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
brasil

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasil View Post
Thank you FB. To quote a line from Gone With the Wind, "I perceive Sir that you are a gentleman and a scholar, you drink good liquor and are a ladies man."
Agreed. We would all have drinks and let brasil entertain us with stories of fantastical chocolate whores, if not for complications of distance. JB wouldn't unnerstand...but will no doubt respond..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women