Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70458
biomed160886
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452993
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47702
pyramider46370
bambino40418
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2011, 04:16 AM   #1
get1bj
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default REZNORNIN as a moderator nomination

I think that REZNORNIN is a very fair,respectful, educated person, tries to diffuse any heated situations, doesn't tolerate any BS. Please vote and make your nominations please. I am sure they can fit him in somewhere.
It's also in the best interest of this website to keep individuals coming instead of mean spirited individuals running off potential members.
Rez is a good business oriented person that will encourage working ethics.
get1bj is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:44 AM   #2
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

we have mods babe. people are free to speak their minds when it is reason to do so, that is what opinions are for. when it comes to safety, speculation, or anything that is in question, things are not based out of meanness or sarcasm, it is called be blunt and to the point
Guest101311 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:57 AM   #3
get1bj
BANNED

I didn't imply that we don't already have Moderators, simply mentioned REZ being nominated . Observed in some past postings about nominations of people that would fit the criteria.
Mean spirited is the term that Lea used and you are correct beautiful lady about people speaking their minds. I am sure St. Christopher the owner would appreciate things being done in a CIVIL manner so the website continues to grow. If its too mean spirited then people won't come back. Thank you for your honesty.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:59 AM   #4
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

the threads you are referring to are when the long time Ms MOD had to step down and members were asked for input. We didn't just nominate we were asked who to screw ove...erm "nominate".

Dumbest erm bestest candidates were suckered in / won the honor.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:24 AM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
the threads you are referring to are when the long time Ms MOD had to step down and members were asked for input. We didn't just nominate we were asked who to screw ove...erm "nominate".
And speaking from personal experience, if there is a current need for more mods, the staff here are not shy about PMing people they think would make a good addition to the team and asking them if they are interested in joining the staff.

I appreciate that you want to show REZ your gratitude for having your back in that other flamefest. Consider it done; I'm sure that REZ appreciates the high compliment you've paid him. Meanwhile, if The Powers That Be need help, they already know who they want to work with.

Quote:
Um... "dumbest" and "bestest" aren't mutually exclusive. And neither are "suckered in" and "won the honor".

Though I wouldn't characterize the winning candidates as "dumbest". Just "craziest". Though I'll let vic or JaG weigh in on whether ECCIE is one of those organizations where "You don't have to be crazy to work here, but it helps."

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:25 AM   #6
get1bj
BANNED

babee, you are teaching me something. LOL...if that be the case then I renig on such punishment of suggesting someone. I apologize REZ.
As far as Rez having my back, he pointed out ones behaviour only because it was way OFF SUBJECT and Lea noticed it as well. You see in my signature line that I found humor out of being called "gurly man" and I have thick skin Lady Lea.
It's sad that one or two people around here are dominated with finger pointing and anger.
So when an opening comes up we will be warned and can put in a nomination.
I think that Lea is doing a fabulous job and is not afraid to point out the obvious but in a tacful manner. SUCH TASTE AND CLASS
Old 01-18-2011, 11:34 AM   #7
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Hey, I resemble that remark!
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #8
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

can we nominate mods for the powder room?
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:43 PM   #9
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by get1bj View Post
It's sad that one or two people around here are dominated with finger pointing and anger.
Yeah. On the other hand, it's very common behavior on boards like this, which exhibit all the subtle dynamics of a nursery school recess.

Best to just learn to live with it, or you're in danger of dying with it on your mind.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:58 PM   #10
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgear View Post
can we nominate mods for the powder room?
First, only female Mods can access the powder room, so naturally any nomination would have to be a woman. Second, they've just recently appointed a handful, of which we were lucky to get Lea Madisson. The board owners aren't likely to ask for any nominations in the near future and if they do, it would probably be limited to nominations from other existing Mods. You can send in a suggestion at any time if you want!
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:19 AM   #11
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

My only comment is that when a new mod is announced, I usually say "welcome to the asylum."

Yes, it helps to be crazy...heeheehee
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:24 PM   #12
lowgear
Valued Poster

Thats why you get paid the big bucks,ha ha
Old 01-19-2011, 05:54 PM   #13
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinms View Post
First, only female Mods can access the powder room, so naturally any nomination would have to be a woman. Second, they've just recently appointed a handful, of which we were lucky to get Lea Madisson.
Let me tell ya, being a Mod in the Powder Room IS the asylum! LOL

Imagine being in a room full of women all wanting to talk at the same time!! I would trade palces with Vic or JAG in a minute. Of course, the minute a male Mod walked into the Powder Room, they would be eaten alive. You guys just think you can handle it!! LOL

Actually, I like being a part of the team. I like being able to help others out behind the scenes. A lot more going on than just the posting of threads like the Provider Murder thread.

All of y'all are great!!

Smooch!

Lea

P.S. I am glad female Mods can't get into the guy's Locker Room! Yuck!! Smelly men and their jock straps in a locker room braggin and telling half truths while pounding their chests!
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #14
lowgear
Valued Poster

i still would like to be a fly on the wall lea,but i know what you go through ,i work with a crew of 57 men in the great gulf of mexico,no women,sex,or beer,you think pms is bad holy crap.PS- i was trying to get my friend a job in the powder room
Old 01-24-2011, 05:59 PM   #15
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

I gotta hand it to ya G1BJ, you described him very accurately. Rez is very classy, professional and intelligent. I think him and Vic should meet for a beer. They would make each other good friends and really enjoy the other's style of being, like 2 peas in a pod. I'd be a gigglin school girl around them two together from an over load of sexy though.

"i work with a crew of 57 men in the great gulf of mexico,no women,sex,or beer,you think pms is bad holy crap". Now I get the split personality.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women