Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35419
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2024, 11:13 AM   #1
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Default digital foot print and the tax man

For all the ones that took payments with a digital cash app, good luck trying to dodge the tax man.

This will be the year the IRS will flag your file if your income had a lot of cash app income.

i only have one and the money flows out only due to the Tax Man.

What do you think?
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 01:11 PM   #2
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

I think being taxed on income is nothing new, so why people are surprised/freaking out about this is just silly imo.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 01:36 PM   #3
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
I think being taxed on income is nothing new, so why people are surprised/freaking out about this is just silly imo.
Amen! And improving the financial system to foil tax cheats is likewise not new. Taxation compliance enforcement was around long before I was born abd changes constantly. The best way to defend against unpleasant surprises it’s to pay what you owe.

I’ve never had any sympathy for tax cheats. I pay all my taxes because 1) it’s the right thing to do; and 2) it’s the law. All of my income is reported and it doesn’t bother me at all that everyone else’s is, too.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 04:37 PM   #4
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Those who have an LLC can legally claim a host of expenses against income.

The person who really gets screwed in this is someone like a High School kid who moved lawns or watched/walked pets and took in digital payments he/she will get a W2 if over 5K. Previous limits were 20K and over 200 transactions.

That kid can file a Schedule C and claim a host of deductions or register as an LLC. What sucks is the parents will probably find out if the kid filed a return or got a W2 for over 5K they lost that kid as a deduction on their return.

Over the past several years i've been at Poker Tables in Vegas and if in a tournament, and i'm among the final 4 or fewer at a table, I offer to take the W2 hit. Chop the pot in my favor of course. Never had anyone turn me down as Vegas Gamblers want nothing to do with giving out their SSN and getting a W2.

Once you get on the IRS Radar you better have you shit together, unless your a very good book keeper.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 05:43 PM   #5
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Amen! And improving the financial system to foil tax cheats is likewise not new. Taxation compliance enforcement was around long before I was born abd changes constantly. The best way to defend against unpleasant surprises it’s to pay what you owe.

I’ve never had any sympathy for tax cheats. I pay all my taxes because 1) it’s the right thing to do; and 2) it’s the law. All of my income is reported and it doesn’t bother me at all that everyone else’s is, too.

Seems like they all ways go after the little guy.
When you here of Companys paying $0 tax and having accounts in other countrys to dodge the tax man.

i would like to see a flat federal tax and Texas doing a 3.5% State income tax would be nice with only a 1% property tax.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 06:16 PM   #6
AP51
Premium Access

Encounters: 54
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossyWillson View Post
Seems like they all ways go after the little guy.
When you here of Companys paying $0 tax and having accounts in other countrys to dodge the tax man.

i would like to see a flat federal tax and Texas doing a 3.5% State income tax would be nice with only a 1% property tax.
Sounds like you are a transplanted Californian or New Yorker. Texas doesn't need a state income tax. Once it starts it never ends. Sounds like you're trying to cheat the tax man.
AP51 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 09:00 PM   #7
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Why would a person getting substantial electronic payments get W-2? Seems like a 1099 would be more appropriate. No employment taxes have been paid by an employer, correct?

And what expenses can be deducted by an LLC that can’t be deducted by a sole proprietorship or partnership? I’ve seen all kinds of deductions on Schedule C’s, F’s and 1065’s.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 01:10 PM   #8
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP51 View Post
Sounds like you are a transplanted Californian or New Yorker. Texas doesn't need a state income tax. Once it starts it never ends. Sounds like you're trying to cheat the tax man.
In fairness, I think lowering the property tax rate drastically to 1% would be welcome by most residents regardless of their origin. After all, Texas is among the highest taxed states.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 08:41 PM   #9
cochi13
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Wish I was smarter on the whole tax debate and deductions but
....didn't our forefathers say taxation is theft? Like local aka city property and sales taxes should be covering public things but I do like a flat federal tax but let each state continue status quo, there is a reason Texas economy has been good where California has been questionable considering the resources and access they have. Just my opinion
cochi13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women