Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453013
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47723
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Outing

Whats the punishment for outing real world info here?

This is the worst violation you can do so..
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #2
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Lynn,

Outing is points at minimum and bannable! Depending on what is shared the length can/will vary!

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

Some "points" are not harsh nor is it 'serious" IMO.. Just making a point, whipty do, points..

And why does it take days and days to handle. I hope our mods can think like moderators instead of pussy whipped guys as of late a lady can do whatever she wants here cause you like her pussy. Do whats best for all not for yourself. Be a moderator not that "guy". Personal feelings should be set aside, you cant be objective step down.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:11 AM   #4
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Lynn,

I PM'd you!

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #5
rooster
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnT View Post
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

Some "points" are not harsh nor is it 'serious" IMO.. Just making a point, whipty do, points..

And why does it take days and days to handle. I hope our mods can think like moderators instead of pussy whipped guys as of late a lady can do whatever she wants here cause you like her pussy. Do whats best for all not for yourself. Be a moderator not that "guy". Personal feelings should be set aside, you cant be objective step down.

If you have specific, actionable items, bring them to us! Give us posts and PM's that we can act on! I assure you that we DO take action when it is needed.

Maybe we do need to take a harder line on some of this stuff, but most of it is just stupid threats that stop when the person gets called on it. Or worse.... we just get "hearsay" that we cannot act on. Would you want us to "Ban" anyone just because someone said something like "BillyBobBigCock said he is going to post all my emails and tell everyone where I live!"

That is the kind of shit we get. And more that is even worse. We get "Reports" from SP's asking us to ban guys because they asked for BBFS. And from guys asking us to ban SP's due to "no shows." No shit!

When "outing" behavior is brought to our attention, we always ask for the hard evidence. And then we almost never get it.

Let me stress, too, that stuff that occurs OFF this board is often not something we can act on. If it can be proven that the person doing it is an ECCIE member that is using ECCIE information or resources.... or is a threat to ECCIE members in general, then maybe we can help. If we get the evidence. But otherwise... if you have problems in your personal life, those problems are yours. I wish it could be different, but there is no easy way to draw the line.

None of us are gonna deny that "we like the pussy." But I think that when you make blanket statements like you have, it is unfair. And that is a big part of the problem with this board lately. Lots of bad feelings and pissed off people just because someone doesn't like something and feels the need to "go public." Your post is a perfect example of this. You post a "question" in this section, and then rip all of the Mods when you don't like the answer. WTF?

So again.... if you have specific problems or concerns with any member... or any Mod... bring it! We'll look at it and do what we can. But blasting all of the Mods like this in a public section is only gonna generate a response like this one. I like the pussy. But not enough to keep my mouth shut over something like this.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #6
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Come on you know me Rooster, Im not going to talk smack over nothing..

I saw messages, pretty foul play.

I leave it at that.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:07 PM   #7
rooster
BANNED

So... upon further reflection.... and some BCD discussion with a peer.... I will respond to Lynn's main concern, rather than just react to her post.

Because she does have a legit beef. There really should be ZERO tolerance for "Outing" behavior of any type.

GOING FORWARD:

ANY actions that can be classified as "Outing" and/or any threats of "Outing" will result in an immediate Ban. The length of that Ban will be determined based upon the severity of the violation, but the most likely sentence will be 14 days. The minimum Ban usually given is 7 days, and we are encouraged to start with that. But I agree that "Outing" is especially grievous, and it will be dealt with more "harshly."

Please note a few points of clarification:

1) This is my personal policy. I do not speak for the other Mods, unless they want to publicly join in this policy.

2) The action or threat must be PROVABLE! Hearsay is not allowed. If you are reporting "Outing" or threats of it, you need to send a link to the post or a copy of the PM.

3) As stated in my previous post, we may not be able to act on issues that occur outside of ECCIE. But if you feel it involves ECCIE and/or it is a threat to our members, we will do what we can.

So BE WARNED: There have been a few cases lately where "Outing" was mentioned or threatened in posts. The posts were edited and informal warnings were given in hopes that the people involved would realize the error of their ways after they cooled off. It didn't help much, and... more importantly... The general membership seemed to not appreciate it. And it has occurred far too often.

In the case of "Outing," it seems "No one likes a nice guy!" FINE! Point taken! I have listened to the criticism. That tactic did not work, and it will be abandoned.

I want to again remind everyone about PM's. Yes, they are "Private." But there are rules regarding their usage. You are NOT allowed to "Out" or to threaten to "Out" in PM's, and you are not allowed to PM information about another member that could be considered "Outing." The Mods cannot go into your PM's. But if someone does not like something you send them, they are within their rights as a member to forward that PM to a Moderator for possible action.

Any more questions? Ask them here! (nicely, please, there is too much damn bitching on this site any more)
Old 01-05-2012, 12:15 PM   #8
rooster
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnT View Post
Come on you know me Rooster, Im not going to talk smack over nothing..

I saw messages, pretty foul play.

I leave it at that.
Point taken, and by now you have seen my second reply, so hopefully you feel that you are getting at least some results from this. Because you are right - this is "the worst violation you can do."

But I have my point, too - the important part of your message was almost lost because of the other things you said. We all know you are extremely frustrated about this. Try to channel that anger and frustration into positive actions (like making me rethink whether I am too soft on "Outers.")
Old 01-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #9
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Outing someone should subject them to a lifetime ban. Period.

What in the world do you expect a 7 or 14 day ban to accomplish?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #10
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Now that I have my new computer up and running YEA! let me chime in on this. Outing is the most serious offense you can do here. Expect at least 30 days banning depending on the infraction. A second offense is a permanent ban. If the outing is severe enough the first time and it is proven to us to be an outing, a permanent ban will be instituted.

The best course of action is to alert us by reporting the post by clicking on . That way we are alerted of it right away.
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #11
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

All I know is the community is waiting.. proof is in the thread, 3 times in red. If you dont get punished people will think its ok to out. SET AN EXAMPLE, there is nothing to discuss on the matter.

I really dont care who says or does what here so to speak but outing should not be tolerated for Anyone, I dont care who they are friends with or how pretty their pussy is, what kind of service they offer, how good they do their job, etc, etc.

Damn right Id expect you to ban my sorry arse for outing with no questions asked.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #12
guest032013
Account Disabled

Default Outing...In Canada it's pronounced ooting

Im aboot to get oot !!
guest032013 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #13
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Outing someone should subject them to a lifetime ban. Period.

What in the world do you expect a 7 or 14 day ban to accomplish?
i 100% agree with doove. why is this girl still on this site? giving points for some thing like this is a joke tbh. rather it be a hobbyist or a provider i would expect the same treatment for both. she outed more than once and one right after the other. i dont see how any thing less than a permanent ban is needed. i try to be open minded and impartial on every thing but this one crosses the line.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #14
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I don't want to be an apologist for any behavior that threatens the safety of the community, but I hope there is some discretion on the penalty. If "outing" means "revealing any personal information", then we might want to make a distinction between "so-and-so drives an SUV" and "so-and-so's real name is ..."
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #15
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

that is a very good point jack. i cant say what the extent of the offense is because it was already edited before i saw it. only thing i saw was edited due to outing personal information. i can understand if they said some thing like they drive a white car. there are a few thousand of them in new york. but if they gave out any personal info like names, where they worked, so's, anything along that nature. then there should be serious consequences.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women